Status
Not open for further replies.

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Not sure where to post this, but I've got some questions for everyone. Have you guys tried either of these two dating sites for ABDL's?

https://www.datecgl.com
or
http://diapermates.com

If you have I'm wondering do you have any input? Should I try them out? I'm not great at gauging these things and I'm looking for thoughts.

Reactions: Diaperdclay
I hadn't heard of datecgl.com. Just signed up to check them out. They have 2790 users so they are small. I'm looking for older women, 45-60, and only 2 in that age range showed up in a search.
I do not like diapermates.com's search function.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
diapermates has been around for a while and seems fine, although I've never heard of any success stories there (but I'm hardly that well connected, so that doesn't mean anything). Never heard of datecgl before. They look like they went to some efforts to set it up, but it's still small, and their rules say that they just launched in October 2017, so they're only a few months old now. They have an actual privacy policy and terms of use, which is good. The terms themselves aren't great. I'm particularly not a fan of this line buried in their TOU
Any information that is posted to DateCGL becomes the property of DateCGL and may be publicly available and viewable by any visitors at the site`s discretion
It's worth noting that this isn't unusual though, even ADISC does something like this in Moo's TOS post, although he doesn't say that they'll make info public, which is better.

You're certainly welcome to search anywhere you want to.

A word of warning though. Searching for someone who loves diapers first, and then maybe you second, is going to severly limit your chances of finding someone. (Though I have heard a small handfull of success stories going this route).

Realistically, you're probably going to have to find someone else just like the rest of us. Start by dating normally, then somewhere between the third and sixth date tell that person about your diapered side. Don't wait too long to tell them though or you could end up wasting time with the wrong person- no matter how much you might love them.

Slomo said:
You're certainly welcome to search anywhere you want to.

A word of warning though. Searching for someone who loves diapers first, and then maybe you second, is going to severly limit your chances of finding someone. (Though I have heard a small handfull of success stories going this route).

Realistically, you're probably going to have to find someone else just like the rest of us. Start by dating normally, then somewhere between the third and sixth date tell that person about your diapered side. Don't wait too long to tell them though or you could end up wasting time with the wrong person- no matter how much you might love them.

Yeah I'm aware of this. I've actually had a lot of luck finding seemingly Vanilla people and slowly introducing them to this side of myself. At this point though I'm single and just looking to cast a wider net.

I put diaper shots on Tinder once. Hilarity ensued.

ORBaby said:
I hadn't heard of datecgl.com. Just signed up to check them out. They have 2790 users so they are small. I'm looking for older women, 45-60, and only 2 in that age range showed up in a search.
I do not like diapermates.com's search function.
I'm looking for older myself in a similar age range. I'm not looking on any ABDL sites though because I don't feel this part of me is big enough to focus my future on it. I'd like to look in off grid, homesteading dating sites but not much luck there. I went to Christian sites because that is my main priority in finding someone equally yoked or I guess that means a believer in Jesus Christ. I've met some nice people but maybe dating isn't in my cards right now. Maybe there is something bigger.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

mtdl88 said:
I put diaper shots on Tinder once. Hilarity ensued.

How did that work out? Ha that's really gutsy.

Fetlife.com I've been trying. Some.of the stuff freaks me out but at the same time they are probably freaked out at our stuff. So it's neutral and seems safe with all the munches.

Probably the only dating site I had success with is OkCupid.com

Reactions: Berksboy89
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back