Rainbow Pride Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdlBrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
The Dotty Diaper Company has a new sku out that looks pretty nice. I really want to buy some. Does anyone have any thoughts on these?

https://abdlcompany.com/shop/adult-diapers/rainbow-pride-adult-diapers/

Pride lets you wear the rainbow with Dotty’s 1st 6 color diaper!

Pride is based on Dotty’s 5,000ml capacity diaper

Each pack of pride also helps you give back to the LGBT community with 5% of the sale of every Pride diaper going to LGBT causes and projects.

The ABDL Company is proud to support the Human Rights Campaign.

WhatsApp-Image-2017-11-28-at-1.40.06-PM.jpeg

My thoughts. Really cute design, not absorbant enough for me daily use to be viable. Tapes suck. Still... really really really cute. They look awesome under my My little pony dresses ;)

are those a reskin of SaveExpress's MyDiaper?

Azie said:
My thoughts. Really cute design, not absorbant enough for me daily use to be viable. Tapes suck. Still... really really really cute. They look awesome under my My little pony dresses ;)

I'll bet :p
They do look pretty sweet... What do you mean the tapes suck?

I preordered them And I still haven’t gotten them. The tracking says I’ll get it by October 2018 and the people there are less then helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Azie said:
Tapes suck.
Great! I thought it was a fluke thing with the pony diaper but between that and the less then stellar customer service I should have avoided them.

I mean, I'm all for supporting LGBT (Since you know, I'm trans) But is it really a good idea to make an LGBT pride diaper? I mean lets think about this reasonably for a moment. LGBT is already frowned upon by some people, as are diapers. A lot of asshole people already look for ways to associate both with pedophilia and other things of that nature, I feel like a pride diaper just opens the door for that. The diapers are cute but specifically branding them as pride diapers. . . idk if that's really the best idea and it feels like it might be hindering more than helping.

AddyShadows said:
I mean, I'm all for supporting LGBT (Since you know, I'm trans) But is it really a good idea to make an LGBT pride diaper? I mean lets think about this reasonably for a moment. LGBT is already frowned upon by some people, as are diapers. A lot of asshole people already look for ways to associate both with pedophilia and other things of that nature, I feel like a pride diaper just opens the door for that. The diapers are cute but specifically branding them as pride diapers. . . idk if that's really the best idea and it feels like it might be hindering more than helping.
That never really came to my mind actually and you make a good point. At least it doesn’t say pride on the actual diaper and if i were a random person who saw it I might just assume it’s a kiddy design.

Experiment626 said:
. . . At least it doesn’t say pride on the actual diaper and if i were a random person who saw it I might just assume it’s a kiddy design.
or, tell us what exactly to have pride in. I like it, because the color spectrum, or, color wheel, up tall, like a Farris wheel, kinda tilted on it's side, has been used as a Spectrumite pride symbol, and I like it better than that fricka-fracka puzzle piece! Solve us never!

Might just be me, but I think those are some of the ugliest diapers I've ever seen.

Hotdog55 said:
Might just be me, but I think those are some of the ugliest diapers I've ever seen.

It might be. I'm secretely a light-core brony, so they look awesome to me. I'm also bi, so I'd consider buying them if I knew it in some way would help either group.

Ps. Don't tell anyone I'm a secret brony. I have a baby image to uphold.

Cute design for sure but not really my thing.

ThePenguinLover said:
I'll bet :p
They do look pretty sweet... What do you mean the tapes suck?

The tapes tend to come undone pretty easily, but nothing a little square of pink duct-tape doesn't help!

And Slomo, don't worry, your secret is safe with the Alicorn Princess of Piddlepants ;)

I think the design could be better. Looks like someone did not feel like working on it in photoshop

The design is kind of cute, but I wouldn't get them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back