Questions about diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone has tried the aww so cute blue diapers? I have a pack coming my way. Also, are these diapers and rearz rebel diaper classified as abdl?

I have some AwwSoCutes left over from one of the very early runs. They were decidedly okay, pretty similar to a baseline Bambino diaper. With all that has happened with ABDL diapers, that's no longer the impressive claim it was.

Rebels and AwwSoCute are both ABDL diapers.

So Abena, molicare, tena, comfy 24 tranquilly diapers,and the northshore are classified as medical diapers. Does The aw so cute have a clear plastic panel so you can take then off and put then where you want without losing the sticky part?

Yeah I've tried them too. Also agree they are nearly identical in performance to bambinos.

Without any lower tapes (as is with all diapers that use a tape landing zone), and properly fitted, they will prematurely leak around the legs before reaching any type of capacity.

You can get one, or maybe two, floodings out of them. Or slowly dribble pee in them for only about 4 hours as well. After that you should change or leaks will become a major concern. While they look awesome, 4 hours of use for their price makes them too expensive for 24/7 use.

So they have the same. Capacity as a tranqutiy diaper. The rebels I can get 6 or so.pees .well for how I am wearing at work that diaper should work. I believe. 2 pee is good enough because. People are right. Next to me and last thing I need is someone going why does it smell like pee

makena43 said:
So they have the same. Capacity as a tranqutiy diaper. The rebels I can get 6 or so.pees .well for how I am wearing at work that diaper should work. I believe. 2 pee is good enough because. People are right. Next to me and last thing I need is someone going why does it smell like pee

Not exactly, if you wear one size too small and make sure to point down, and don't do too much moving around (especially bending over), then you can easily get these types of diapers to last 8 plus hours. This all comes down to having a proper fit or a tight one.

And again, a "pee" (or wetting) is a highly subject term. There is no actual measurable amount to it. If I pee just one ounce at a time, then I can get the same diaper to easily last me 60 "pees" or more. Though if I make just one "pee" at 60 ounces all at once (ie, about a half gallon flooding the diaper) then it will almost certainly fail right away.

Oh I got the med. Size for a 33 inch waist. Oh now get the pee terms. I usually do alot

makena43 said:
Oh I got the med. Size for a 33 inch waist. Oh now get the pee terms. I usually do alot

For someone with a small bladder capacity, a "lot" could mean 200ml. For someone with a large bladder, a "lot" could mean 1000ml.

Generally speaking, when you're trying to quantify a measurement, it's a good idea to use actual measurements. Even if you don't know an exact amount, general and rounded numbers (even guesses for them) is going to be way more descriptive than terms like a pee, wetting, a little or a lot.

And ps. A medium aww so cute diaper for a 33 inch waist should be just right for a proper fit. Let us know how they work out for you.

Okay so no worries if I test it out and find out when it will leak base on how much comes out. I will do that.

I tried a bag of them awhile ago, I may even still have one floating around here somewhere. Their lower and upper tapes are too far apart and they lack front OR rear elastic, so the fit is very 'sloppy'. I might have found a better taping strategy if I had bought more of them to try, but they were also quite expensive so I never bothered ordering more. They're not on my purchase list.

I seem to recall their padding was mainly pulp, so they wicked well but didn't swell much. They also have no tape panel and single tapes, so you only get one shot to get the tapes right. So that didn't help me get a good sizing before I had emptied the bag either.

They always leaked on me well before they were very thoroughly wet so I really don't know what the ultimate capacity might have been - they were only good for a wetting or two before leaking somewhere due to the sloppy fit.

Excellent review. Is there a different. Abdl diaper I should try out? I still like my rebels but they make me waddle. Maybe its the pants

makena43 said:
Excellent review. Is there a different. Abdl diaper I should try out? I still like my rebels but they make me waddle. Maybe its the pants

SaveExpress's MyDiaper is a good one to try. They're available in a variety of patterns and are comfortable to wear. (front elastic) They're a medium thickness so won't make you waddle like a thick diaper.

Does amzon sell those diapers? Than you for the suggestion

I think Slomo and other responders have very accurately described them. I like them because they're cheaper than the premium, AB/DL diapers. They're also easy for me to put on, though you have to tape them where you want the tapes, the first time. They don't have leak guards as others have said and they don't hold quantity like even an Abena M4, others which I have, but I think they're a lot of fun to wear. Like all diapers, you have to decide what you want your diaper to provide for you. For me, they're a fun diaper, and sometimes I'll wear the kind of clothing I don't mind leaking into.

Obviously if you are wearing these to work, you don't want to leak, so you don't want to stretch their capacity beyond peeing twice, imo.

I agree with dogboy 2pee and change so no leaks and nobody gets turn off by smelling pee

I finally got the aww so cute blue diapers. They are little less bulky then the rear rebels also have the plastic panel so you can retype it without ripping the plastic it has two tapes. It feels good and softens up within the hour. Hard to walk and feels like I got a sinker in the butt end. I got them fast

Is abdl diaper only thick because its wider in the middle of the diaper? Still hard to cover up the diaper butt. Maybe its not on correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back