• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaDLMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1) Hello! Who are you?
I am posting because I have to in order to get out of “lurker” status. I am extremely shy and really only want to engage with others on a one-on-one basis.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
I’m here to read and learn more about ABDL. I have had an interest in diapers since I was a teenager but never really understood it. I tried to make my own out of trash bags and filler material then, but didn’t understand how this may have been a part of me all along. Only in the last couple years have I come to terms with it.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
I work in the computer software industry when employed. Currently I am in-between jobs. I tend to be a of a jack-of-all-trades.

Outside work, I spend time with my family. I do play computer gamess. As a family, we ski in the winter months. In the nicer weather, I like to fly kites (two-line/stunt, quad-Line, etc.).

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
Information. I’m learning still and just want to continue to research.

Last edited:
SeaDLMan said:
1) Hello! Who are you?
I am posting because I have to in order to get out of “lurker” status. I am extremely shy and really only want to engage with others on a one-on-one basis.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
I’m here to read and learn more about ABDL. I have had an interest in diapers since I was a teenager but never really understood it. I tried to make my own out of trash bags and filler material then, but didn’t understand how this may have been a part of me all along. Only in the last couple years have I come to terms with it.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
I work in the computer software industry when employed. Currently I am in-between jobs. I tend to be a of a jack-of-all-trades.

Outside work, I spend time with my family. I do play computer gamess. As a family, we ski in the winter months. In the nicer weather, I like to fly kites (two-line/stunt, quad-Line, etc.).

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
Information. I’m learning still and just want to continue to research.

Welcome to the forums SeaDLMan! That was a great intro. As you have seen, we're a support group and are here to help any way we can. Do you have any questions?

You said you and your family go skiing together, etc. Does your significant other know about your "hobby"? What computer games do you play?

No specific questions at this time, no. Thank you for asking.

My wife does know about my “hobby”. I am padded more often than not so she does notice on the nights I wear to bed. When I told her about my interest, she didn’t really say much one way or another and we haven’t really talked about it since.

Computer games - whatever the interest is at the time. I like several types of games though not really interested in FPS. Lately it’s been Diablo 3.

Welcome! How have you managed with your "hobby" since you were a teenager until now? What's your padding of choice?

Welcome. It is always nice to read of others who had such desires to make your own.

For years. Decades.... my love and fetish was for wearing plastic bags. When I was a kid, it started with raiding the saved plastic bags and secreting them away. Over years I got to know what the right size, kind of bag was and was always on the look out. At nearly 30 I got my first solid supply of bags. They were a hotel laundry bag and I was able to get several hundred. Now I purchase the bags I wear in cases of 500. I've only become DL and adding the diapers below the bag sets in the last five years.

- - - Updated - - -

That can be tough...per wife situation and sharing....I'm very lucky one in a 100 million lucky, to find my wife (owner) and her 100% acceptance of my many layered "weirdnesses". At some point, maybe in an email to her you will want to "continue to evolve the discussion" as if not the uncomfortableness of not knowing, fearing...will grow weary.

Hotdog55 said:
Welcome! How have you managed with your "hobby" since you were a teenager until now? What's your padding of choice?

I didn't for the longest time. I just put it on the back burner. I did observe that I'd stop and linger a little bit if I was at a drugstore or a department store at either the Goodnites or at the adult incontinence products.

- - - Updated - - -

unitDL said:
Welcome. It is always nice to read of others who had such desires to make your own.

For years. Decades.... my love and fetish was for wearing plastic bags. When I was a kid, it started with raiding the saved plastic bags and secreting them away. Over years I got to know what the right size, kind of bag was and was always on the look out. At nearly 30 I got my first solid supply of bags. They were a hotel laundry bag and I was able to get several hundred. Now I purchase the bags I wear in cases of 500. I've only become DL and adding the diapers below the bag sets in the last five years.

- - - Updated - - -

That can be tough...per wife situation and sharing....I'm very lucky one in a 100 million lucky, to find my wife (owner) and her 100% acceptance of my many layered "weirdnesses". At some point, maybe in an email to her you will want to "continue to evolve the discussion" as if not the uncomfortableness of not knowing, fearing...will grow weary.

Yours is an interesting story about how one would come into the world of diapers. :) Thank you for sharing.

I'm not sure I ever had the desire to 'make my own', I just didn't know how to get them any other way. At the time (what, 30-35 years ago?) I didn't understand that incontinence was 'a thing' and that there were products for managing it. I also didn't ever consider buying baby diapers because, well, they're for babies! Looking back, I likely could have worn things like Goodnites or what-not, but - again, the idea really never dawned on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back