• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Day from Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

WittleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Good day all!

I am a young Dane studying filmmaking - more specificly screenwriting. I also enjoy playing video games, building with LEGO and painting miniature medieval soldiers.

I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers and pullups, I like the idea of messing, but every time I have tried it, it has started a new 'purge' phase, so it might just not be for me.
I currently still live with my parents, so my diaper time is mostly limited to only wearing.

I have previously used Getdare but I am hoping to make some more casual friendships on this site.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hello WittleBoy and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thank you Egor

Hi WittleBoy,

Welcome to ADISC. Another fellow European. You can certainly make friends here if you want to. And besides diapers there are many other things to talk about.

I see you like to build LEGO which is not surprising for someone from Denmark :D I like to build LEGO Technic. What LEGO do you like?

Yay, another scandinavian! :D Don't think I've seen many screenwriters here. Do you have a filmmaker or a screenwriter you look up to?

Hi wittleboy,

Welcome to the site. Plenty of peeps to get to know.

xBubona

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Bon soir ... only over there it's already Bon Matins. Great to greet you. Yeah, doing a deuce is something that is A) accidental or B) plan ahead. If you opt to go with B, you have to be somewhere safe. I don't remember what temporary lodging is like in Europe because I was 5 when we came back to Texas and might have been in a hotel, either in London or New Jersey overnight. But here we have "motels" which usually are bordering onto Sleazy. That would be a safe place. Showers are mandatory. Other than that, have a lot of fun, like the motto of Linux.

Makubird said:
Hi WittleBoy,

Welcome to ADISC. Another fellow European. You can certainly make friends here if you want to. And besides diapers there are many other things to talk about.

I see you like to build LEGO which is not surprising for someone from Denmark :D I like to build LEGO Technic. What LEGO do you like?

Thank you Makubird,

I have never really gotten into Technic myself. I am a massive Star Wars fan, so I have quite a collection of Star Wars sets. Other than that I have also been a great fan of their medieval lines.
Being also interested in filmmaking I have made quite a few short animations using LEGO, sadly my name is on all of them, so I am not really comfortable sharing them here as is :D

- - - Updated - - -

amon said:
Yay, another scandinavian! :D Don't think I've seen many screenwriters here. Do you have a filmmaker or a screenwriter you look up to?

Hi amon,

Nice to meet a fellow Scandinavian :D
My favourite filmmaker is probably a Danish screenwriter and director called Anders Thomas Jensen. He wrote "In a Better World", which won an Oscar, but I also love the movies he direct himself; "Adams Apples" and "Flickering Lights" are definitely worth a watch :D

WittleBoy said:
Hi amon,

Nice to meet a fellow Scandinavian :D
My favourite filmmaker is probably a Danish screenwriter and director called Anders Thomas Jensen. He wrote "In a Better World", which won an Oscar, but I also love the movies he direct himself; "Adams Apples" and "Flickering Lights" are definitely worth a watch :D

I have neither heard of Jensen or his films. :O Thruth be told, I haven't watched that many movies. I've probably watched more b-movies or movies with the quality level of The Room than good, well crafted films made by the likes of... Hitchcock or Kurosawa. :p I do have a interest in storytelling, since I do comics.

xBubona said:
Hi wittleboy,

Welcome to the site. Plenty of peeps to get to know.

xBubona

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you XBubona, looking forward to it all

- - - Updated - - -

LittleSissieJolie said:
Bon soir ... only over there it's already Bon Matins. Great to greet you. Yeah, doing a deuce is something that is A) accidental or B) plan ahead. If you opt to go with B, you have to be somewhere safe. I don't remember what temporary lodging is like in Europe because I was 5 when we came back to Texas and might have been in a hotel, either in London or New Jersey overnight. But here we have "motels" which usually are bordering onto Sleazy. That would be a safe place. Showers are mandatory. Other than that, have a lot of fun, like the motto of Linux.

Thank you LittleSissieJolie, and thank you for your tips.

I don't really have acces to a motel at the moment but luckily I often have the house for myself for some hours, since I study at home while my parents are at work.
Disposing is not the easiest thing to do, so I have kept using to a minimum until now.
The reason I don't really mess is that every time I have done it I have felt so discusted that I have sworn to quit diapers for good. As I said I really like the idea of messing, as it really is the ultimate 'little' thing to do, but I have always had this bad experience.
Once I have my own place I will probably try getting used to messing, but for now I am focussing on fighting the binge-purge cycle, which seems to be going pretty well until now.

- - - Updated - - -

amon said:
I have neither heard of Jensen or his films. :O Thruth be told, I haven't watched that many movies. I've probably watched more b-movies or movies with the quality level of The Room than good, well crafted films made by the likes of... Hitchcock or Kurosawa. :p I do have a interest in storytelling, since I do comics.

Oh you really MUST watch some of his films :D
I have to admit that I have never seen The Room myself, which is mistake, since there is often more to learn from bad films than great ones.
There are also a LOT of great films that I have yet to see, which is often somewhat embarrasing when telling people that I would like to be a professional screenwriter but haven't seen a single Ingmar Bergman film etc. :D

Interesting to hear that you are also a storyteller. I made some comics as well when I was a kid, obviously they were not any good, but I get your passion. Do you do it professionally or is it just a hobby thing?

WittleBoy said:
Oh you really MUST watch some of his films :D
I have to admit that I have never seen The Room myself, which is mistake, since there is often more to learn from bad films than great ones.
There are also a LOT of great films that I have yet to see, which is often somewhat embarrasing when telling people that I would like to be a professional screenwriter but haven't seen a single Ingmar Bergman film etc. :D

Interesting to hear that you are also a storyteller. I made some comics as well when I was a kid, obviously they were not any good, but I get your passion. Do you do it professionally or is it just a hobby thing?

I'm aiming at doing it professionally, but I'm not there yet. :p Have you completed many screenplays?

amon said:
I'm aiming at doing it professionally, but I'm not there yet. :p Have you completed many screenplays?

Well it takes time to be good at anything, especially the creative professions ;)

It depends on what you would define as a screenplay. I have made videos since I was 7 most with some kind of written layout, but I have only written about three proper screenplays, all for 10 minute shorts. I went to a very professional youth film school a few years back while I was in Gymnasium. It was amazing. While there I wrote and directed a short, which was accepted at a few film festivals, among those NFFTY, which is quite a big festival hosted in Seattle.
I hope to do screenwriting professionally, but it's a tough business.
Next year I will apply for the Danish National Filmschool, but only 4 students are accepted every other year, so my chances are not too great :D - Are there any schools for comicbook artists in Norway?

WittleBoy said:
Well it takes time to be good at anything, especially the creative professions ;)

It depends on what you would define as a screenplay. I have made videos since I was 7 most with some kind of written layout, but I have only written about three proper screenplays, all for 10 minute shorts. I went to a very professional youth film school a few years back while I was in Gymnasium. It was amazing. While there I wrote and directed a short, which was accepted at a few film festivals, among those NFFTY, which is quite a big festival hosted in Seattle.
I hope to do screenwriting professionally, but it's a tough business.
Next year I will apply for the Danish National Filmschool, but only 4 students are accepted every other year, so my chances are not too great :D - Are there any schools for comicbook artists in Norway?

Sadly, no. There are something called "Folkehøyskoler" which offers classes and courses about comics, but these type of schools are more free years where you "find yourself". So there are no real schools for comics like there are for video games or films. Most comic artist in Norway get a bechelor degree in animation.

Gotta say tho, well done getting into film festivals!

A Dane like me uh? What a small world we are livin' in?? Welcome WittleBoy :) I thought I was the only one here in Denmark who wear diapers. Please send me a PM if you wanna talk in Danish :)

amon said:
Sadly, no. There are something called "Folkehøyskoler" which offers classes and courses about comics, but these type of schools are more free years where you "find yourself". So there are no real schools for comics like there are for video games or films. Most comic artist in Norway get a bechelor degree in animation.

Gotta say tho, well done getting into film festivals!

Yeah, I think I know the kind.
Well luckily there are multiple paths to take when it comes to the creative arts - Just keep at it.
Looking forward to hearing if it all works out for you :D

- - - Updated - - -

InlandTaipan said:
A Dane like me uh? What a small world we are livin' in?? Welcome WittleBoy :) I thought I was the only one here in Denmark who wear diapers. Please send me a PM if you wanna talk in Danish :)

Woo! Another Dane - and welcome to the site yourself.
Yeah, sometimes it seems very lonely being part of such a small minority, but you are far from alone. I have heard of a few Danes being into diapers like us, and there are even af few who have posted here in the past, although I don't know if they are still active on here.
Luckily folks like us have the internet, where we can meet likeminded people across all of the globe.

Would love to chat with you :D

WittleBoy said:
Yeah, I think I know the kind.
Well luckily there are multiple paths to take when it comes to the creative arts - Just keep at it.
Looking forward to hearing if it all works out for you :D

Thank you. :D

WittleBoy May I send you a pm? I have some few questions about diapers and diaper talk as well :)

InlandTaipan said:
WittleBoy May I send you a pm? I have some few questions about diapers and diaper talk as well :)

Of course,
but to send PMs you have to be an established contributor it seems. You need to have made 20 posts and have been joined for at least one week.
I have been making sure to welcome new members to get my posts count up - of course without spamming - you can do the same ;)

Will write you when I'm at 20 posts :D

hmm.. It will take a little while before I get there :/ That could be a good idea you just gave me. I have already pre-write a pm for you, saved on my desktop. I'll keep in touch with you :) So long

You only got 13 posts to go! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back