Folding diapers in when wearing in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Do anyone else fold their diapers in when wearing in public to reduce the rise of the diaper? i find that by doing so you can avoid being detected when wearing under clothes, even when bending over or reaching for stuff.

My experience is no one can tell unless you make it blatantly obvious. Just think of all the body types and shapes out there. The only way you could get outed would be if you ran into someone you knew. Someone that is familiar with your body type and could tell something out of place. But that is not a problem either if you dress sensibly and not over do the diaper.

I do tuck the top og my diaper in a little, but that's more to help ensure I won't have any leaks over the top. If I don't, there are times when my gut will cause the top to fold outward, exposing the padding, and allowing it to leak by wicking.

There's no need to IMO. It entirely depends (no pun) on what kind of diaper your'e wearing, the clothes you're wearing and your body type. That's pretty much it. Obviously wearing a pullup type or goodnites with baggy sweatpants will be basically invisible. OTOH, I would air on the side of caution, if you plan on wearing ADBL diapers in public. In fact, its not even a good idea, really. Too many dead giveaways around the butt/groin area, even with loose fitting pants. In the mirror, from a stand-still position it might not look too obvious, but when you're walking out in a place that you feel a little anxious and paranoid, you will start to subconsciously walk and move differently and it will look unnatural. That's assuming you don't want people to know you're wearing of course.

You mess around with the manufactures seal of the diaper you risk the consequences of your actions and will void any warranties or non guarantees with your product. Any modifications or alterations is a recipe for disaster just do not do it. You wanted to wear diapers. If you want to not to be detected stop wearing low cut jeans or half shirts for crying out loud!. Some of us have no choice but to wear diapers Sorry that they do not fit your hipster trendy overpriced clothing its your choice wear diapers or wear your trendy hipster overpriced clothing Drops the mic!

sgdl88 said:
Do anyone else fold their diapers in when wearing in public to reduce the rise of the diaper? i find that by doing so you can avoid being detected when wearing under clothes, even when bending over or reaching for stuff.

Onesies solve this issue really well with added benefit of helping keep diapers snuggly in place I highly recommend them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the aw so cute blue diapers? Are these diapers and rearz rebel in the class of abdl diapers?

makena43 said:
Has anyone tried the aw so cute blue diapers? Are these diapers and rearz rebel in the class of abdl diapers?

This is off topic nothing to do with op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. For asking

nobody is looking at you unless there is a reason to. if you act suspicious, you will draw attention to yourself. go about your business and relax, there is nothing you can do if someone suspects that you are wearing a diaper, it is highly unlikely that they know unless there is something that someone can see.

I don't normally tuck the top of the diaper in, unless I know I'm going to be doing an activity that will have me working/reaching above my head. Otherwise, I either wear a longer untucked shirt, or occasionally will tuck a shirt in, depending on the situation. One thing to think about is that the diapers with the landing strip tend to be a bit more "rigid" when sticking out the top of your pants, so they will be more likely to crinkle and may be more visible when poking against your shirt.

alwayz said:
nobody is looking at you unless there is a reason to. if you act suspicious, you will draw attention to yourself. go about your business and relax, there is nothing you can do if someone suspects that you are wearing a diaper, it is highly unlikely that they know unless there is something that someone can see.

Unless you're unfortunate enough to have a dress code and have to wear shirts that aren't really long enough to stay tucked in.

I finally found some shirts that match code here at walmart of all places, they have George brand tall shirts that generally stay tucked in for me in the back. Not always, but close to 100% of the time.

On Fridays however, we have to wear a specific different company-provided shirt, and sadly that one is not tall by any means, and so I have to retuck it in all day long. So on Friday I can't bend over with anyone behind me because it's guaranteed to pop out and reveal an inch or two of diaper in back. :p

bambinod said:
Unless you're unfortunate enough to have a dress code and have to wear shirts that aren't really long enough to stay tucked in.

I finally found some shirts that match code here at walmart of all places, they have George brand tall shirts that generally stay tucked in for me in the back. Not always, but close to 100% of the time.

On Fridays however, we have to wear a specific different company-provided shirt, and sadly that one is not tall by any means, and so I have to retuck it in all day long. So on Friday I can't bend over with anyone behind me because it's guaranteed to pop out and reveal an inch or two of diaper in back. :p

You know there's no reason you can't wear a plain onesie under a work tee shirt. Or even just a long tee shirt even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back