Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeMike

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Just so everyone knows, I've just been a stalker (lurker) as I was told tonight on discord. I've been lurking, I guess. I was trying to find out how people dealt with realistic personal issues. Over the past several years of my issue, I've read different things online, and found that I don't mind my issue anymore, though I don't, and won't, flaunt It. I've got a real issue, and 15 years in, I've finally found I love my diapers. I love that they keep my problem hidden. I'm kinda like a magician that way. I've got a friend, now, who is my adult. Not a mommy or a daddy. Just - my adult. I never thought about it until my adult asked me about my bathroom habits a few years ago. I admitted I had a problem, and that person had a desire to assist someone. It turned out to be me, since we were already fri nds, and I was as a low point in my life, due to my bladder issue. I was not taken advantage of, btw. I told my story , and my adult told theirs. It was a weird understanding of sorts. My adult recently found out I was looking at sites, and decided I needed to create an account to be accountable for my actions. I still get in trouble from my adult if I don't do what is required, like taking out my trash and making my house stink, or not having a new diaper ready before I change myself, or - even, having my delivery onthe porch, but my adult stopped by just minutes after UPS came to drop off my undies. This is a good adult, and one I trust, so when I get in trouble, I know it's done with a caring nature - not one from malice, or Ill-intent. I was told to log on to the sites I've been spying on, create an account and apologize for my behavior. I started this tonight, because I know if I don't - this coming weekend will be one of punishments. I don't like that. I know I have to be responsible for my actions. I need to make it known that I was wrong. I was directed to make friends on the sites, so my adult could see that I wasn't just playing around. I tried. I logged on to the first page, and also logged into a chat room. I made no friends, although I talked with several helpful people. All I needed was one new person to send me a friend request, and I would not have a punishment this week, and a different One for next weekend. Granted, my "punishments" are Never horrible, or painful, but I don't like them. I've been cathed this weekend, and was hoping to be free, on my own accord for a while. My new punishment is to remain cathed for the rest of the week, as well as begin using cloth diapers during the week, and through this upcoming weekend. If I log into the other sites during the week, and create accounts, I'm hoping my punishment just stays the way it is. If not, then I have to take it in stride. I know the bag is ready, and I think the chastity cage is ready for use. Not so sure yet. My

What I do know is... I need to create accounts. I need to apologize for stalking - or - lurking.

I really am sorry for that. I was just looking around for info on cloth diapers, and because I knew it was my next viable option in the future. However...... my adult saw it coming, and planned for a time to make me realize my failure, and - planned to make it part of a punishmen before it became my reality. I didn't want that. But, tonight - it's my first night in cloth. I wanted to prepare, and I wasn't given that benefit, to set my mind at ease.

So, now, I'm cathed since Saturday morning, as well as wearing cloth as of tonight, as well as through the week. I don't know what this weekend will hold if I don't completely finish my goal of becoming a member and getting a friend request on various sites.

However - I'm really sorry I was stalking/lurking, and not responding to the posts I've been reading. It was wrong of me to do that. I have no valid reason why I didn't.

Please forgive my transgressions.

Welcome

Don't feel bad about not having friends requests, it takes time.

Tell us a little more about you, what got you into diapers, what other hobbies you have etc..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just be real and you'll get friends. Talk to people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The more you respond to the various threads, the more the members get to know you and you us. It takes time but all of us active members tend to be close. It's simply because we've gotten to know each other by responding and discussing the various subjects that come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back