Walking and working in thick diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have no problem with walking and working in a thin diaper. The problem is a thick diaper makes me waddle abit and its hard to bend over and pick up a box that weighs 50 without looking odd. So how can I walk and work normally?

Practice. Work on walking normal and lifting while wearing the thick diapers so that it becomes second nature. Then you should have no trouble. :)

That's how I got used to walking around work while wearing a diaper, especially after it being wet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Saturatedandsodden25
Modern "thick" disposables don't "make" a person waddle. Not unless you are double diapering with something lkke confidry or betterdry, or using many layers of cloth.

The waddling you are experiencing is because you still haven't gotten used to wearing diapers. You are overly conscious of them, and are overcompensating as you walk- which is what makes you waddle.

The only real way to overcome this problem is to wear and walk in them for long enough (months/maybe even years for you), to become comfortable enough in them it's like a second nature to have one on.

Your only other option for now is to keep wearing thin ones until you stop noticing them, and only then to upgrade to slightly thicker diapers.

Definitely agree with what bigbluehusky said its all about practice. Ive had and do many different jobs from very active to not so active but i am comfortable and unnoticeable to the best of my knowledge wearing anything up to as thick as an ABU space.

As for being discreet I will also say that choice of pants matter. I always wear jeans with 2 inches more in the waist with a belt. I also chose to wear a pair of boxer briefs over the diaper and tuck the diaper in so that when I'm bending over 95 percent of the time it is in no way visible.

Lift with your legs not your back and you won't be bending over.

Walk normally and you won't waddle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I wear full time due to incontinence, but I would anyway. I'm retired now, but I still spend a lot of time in public, going to school and such on public transportation. To me, as an ABDL, the waddling is kind of the point. I love the constant reminder, and have no intentions of trying to hide my diapers. I walk around with my teddy, and dress "little" anyway. However I do understand your concerns, and would suggest a discreet pull up, with a booster. Also there are several companies that sell male incontinence briefs that look just like a pair of boxer briefs. All the people that matter to me know I'm a baby, and the ones that don't, don't matter.
Good luck to you makena43. I hope you find your middle ground :)

I only use high quality absorbent adult diapers, so most of them are pretty thick. The thickness Factor never really is an issue for me though. Once you get used to walking and moving in a thick diaper it starts to feel normal.

I think using both thin and thick diapers is making it backfire. On me by not getting use to it. So I think Slimo idea will work. That he suggested. Or maybe like everyone said. Might take longer by using the thick diaper. I believe Slimo is on it. I use. Tranquility diaper. And. Rears rebel diapers

Last edited:
I think the absolute best advice is do not wear one too work at all ever. since this question has been asked weekly for the past 6 months so this will solve everything hey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I got to wear my diaper 3 times this last week. Its getting easier but when the diaper is thick it makes me waddle. I force myself to walk normally. On the other hand of a thin diaper I can move better. So I think use the thin at work and thick at home. But the true diaper feeling feels good. Maybe I should keep it all thick diaper. What do you thick about the aw so cute blue diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back