Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

I hope that someone from the UK will do a full review with photos soon. :)

slightly longer but same width etc

got hold of some after trying 4 different supermarkets! They are only available in Asda and i found them off the shelves right in storage. Same size as a 7 width etc.but just longer! Do fit better tho. :)

Just popped to my local asda and there was a mother buying 10 packs of them, so they’re obviously in demand! I imagine that they could replace drynites for many young people with issues....

I managed to get the last pack, looking forward to trying one tonight but likely to use it as a stuffer in my adult nappy

I hope Pampers size 8 does well. I believe the reason Pampers size 7 didn't go well, was because there was no significant difference between size 6. Not because toddlers didnt need the bigger sizes anymore. Of course not all toddlers need bigger diapers, but you get the point.

12srepaid said:
I hope that someone from the UK will do a full review with photos soon. :)

12srepaid said:
I hope Pampers size 8 does well. I believe the reason Pampers size 7 didn't go well, was because there was no significant difference between size 6. Not because toddlers didnt need the bigger sizes anymore. Of course not all toddlers need bigger diapers, but you get the point.

Im going to try and compile a comparison of some of the previous biggest size pampers baby drys from the last few years, not a review per say, but compare size, strength, absorbency etc.

Size 7 might have flopped in the us, but they seem to sell well here so much so pampers have brought out nappy pants in the size, and i doubt theyd of gone ahead with size 8 if size 7 sales had been poor.

HappyNappin said:
Im going to try and compile a comparison of some of the previous biggest size pampers baby drys from the last few years, not a review per say, but compare size, strength, absorbency etc.

Size 7 might have flopped in the us, but they seem to sell well here so much so pampers have brought out nappy pants in the size, and i doubt theyd of gone ahead with size 8 if size 7 sales had been poor.

That's cool that size 7 is doing well over there, but then again Europe seems to have larger sizes in several of their diaper/nappy range anyway. How come?

CookieMonstah said:
Wow that girl looks at least 3 years old. I know in the past Pampers and other brands have used children that look older but I wonder if this is a sign it will be bigger.

Doesn't really jive well with "baby-dry" in the product name. That can't possibly be a hit with the kids that have to wear them, being called a "baby" is probably really high on their hate-list at that age.

bambinod said:
Doesn't really jive well with "baby-dry" in the product name. That can't possibly be a hit with the kids that have to wear them, being called a "baby" is probably really high on their hate-list at that age.

Funny I've never heard children call another child a baby for still wearing diapers. At least at that age around 3/4 years old. Maybe older children might do it, which I don't condemn.

kinksterlikeu said:
got hold of some after trying 4 different supermarkets! They are only available in Asda

No I saw some in a large Morrisons store this afternoon and I wasn't even trying, they must be everywhere now.

HappyNappin said:
To be honest I'm really surprised they didn't use a model with an visible disability like downs or rhett syndrome

Assuming you could somehow sneak that past the P.R. department, the fallout would land on you like a ton of bricks.

And the company would then shortly issue the public an apology, and you a pink slip.

(the public's got sensitivity issues, and that's one good way to trigger them)

It didn’t take long for someone put on eBay a sample pack of 4 for almost €16 ($18). Sometimes hate people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bambinod said:
Assuming you could somehow sneak that past the P.R. department, the fallout would land on you like a ton of bricks.

And the company would then shortly issue the public an apology, and you a pink slip.

(the public's got sensitivity issues, and that's one good way to trigger them)

Yeah that's true, if they were to do that it may come off as saying how all children with Down's Syndrome are harder to potty train and take longer and need the bigger diapers. I do know of a girl with Down's Syndrome who won't be starting potty training yet and she is around 2.5/3 years old and she can barely even walk and also mainly uses Makaton to sign many words so wouldn't be able to tell others she needs the bathroom.

I have heard of DS children who were potty trained at age 2. My old friend in real life was one of them who also had it. I guess every DS child is different. Some were potty train on time like other kids.

But these larger size diapers aren't just for the late potty trainers. They serve children with disabilities, both developmental and physical.

Can we get actual dimensions, pics and comparisons? My guess is that they're the same has the Size 7 from five years ago with thinner/weaker tabs... but only for EU. 😭

kratox said:
They are now being sold on asdas website. Anyone buying from ebay you can cancel your bids/orders and buy directly instead of being scammed. I am literally seeing people bid on these for $71. Only issue is asda has a £25 minimum order for Home Delivery.

52 pk:
https://groceries.asda.com/product/pampers-size-6-7-8/pampers-babydry-nappies-size-8/1000078555685

27 pk:
https://groceries.asda.com/product/pampers-size-6-7-8/pampers-babydry-nappies-size-7/1000078555715

Do they ship worldwide?

Calico said:
Do they ship worldwide?

you have to use services like forward2me to get them shipped to the USA. If you do do that I would advise you to order a larger order all at once though. Cause shipping will probably be high no matter what.

Honestly one thing I thought about doing but wouldn't work because of trust. If you had a group of abdls who wear size small/baby diapers who are interested in the product, you could all buy a pack and pay a portion of the shipping. That way no one is paying a ridiculous price.its about £10 per a large pack and I think on forward2me shipping is like 31.

If just 4 people put in like £17 it works out really well and is about how much it would cost in USA.

kratox said:
you have to use services like forward2me to get them shipped to the USA. If you do do that I would advise you to order a larger order all at once though. Cause shipping will probably be high no matter what.

Honestly one thing I thought about doing but wouldn't work because of trust. If you had a group of abdls who wear size small/baby diapers who are interested in the product, you could all buy a pack and pay a portion of the shipping. That way no one is paying a ridiculous price.its about £10 per a large pack and I think on forward2me shipping is like 31.

If just 4 people put in like £17 it works out really well and is about how much it would cost in USA.

I can't figure out the package weight but I see shipping is already high. I don't really like buying cases when I want to try something such as baby diapers. Heck shipping a 4 lb package costs as high as 40 pounds. But yet I managed to get cheap shipping from a UK seller when I bought two 3DS games from them. It was around 10 USD dollars for shipping.

I don't think I would have a problem buying them on ebay if shipping isn't so high. If you are curious and would like to try a couple, go for it. If you can find someone online who is willing to send a couple to you, go for it and offer to pay for shipping and everything via paypal. That is someone has to be willing to gamble because they don't know if you are just lying to them about paying them back. But I imagine price could be high but I have spent as high as 11 USD when I shipped something to Spain for a online Valentine's exchange thing. I don't think a couple diapers should be that high for international shipping. No more than ten lbs perhaps for shipping just for two baby size 8 diapers.

My reason for not buying from international countries is because of cost of shipping. I am basically paying that much on diapers then. Unless their shipping is cheap, then I go for it. I don't even buy from smaller businesses here in the US because their shipping is so high but with huge businesses like Bambino or ABU and Northshore Care, their shipping is rather cheap. Bambino does free shipping on cases and so does XP medical and llmedico. If I like the price, I go for it even if shipping price is included in the price lol.

Back