Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

Just had a look on supermarket websites and Asda and Morrisons list Pampers Baby Dry Size 8 (UK), will have to venture to my nearby stores at some point and see if I can spot some.

Size side by side

2182bf0dff9b1b46aabf77f2deece216.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, those are size 7 pampers 17kg+ vs Size 8 pampers 17kg+`?

or is it the size 7 - 15kg version?

Size 8 17+ kg and Size 7 15+ kg

034239ce64dabef6c9baf915ea72cc45.jpg

I wish these were out back when I was 14, I use to wear size 5 and then size 6 when it first came out, I sadly grew out of them around 14 1/2 or so, but size 8 with stretchy sides would have easily carried me through and extra year or 2, I’m just jealous

Def going to have to pick some of these up.

Robin955 said:
Thank you, those are size 7 pampers 17kg+ vs Size 8 pampers 17kg+`?

or is it the size 7 - 15kg version?

The baby dry size 7 remained the same length for the 17 and 15kg versions.

annyone knows where to buy these online? amazon doesn't have them yet.

Tonyh said:
Size side by side

2182bf0dff9b1b46aabf77f2deece216.jpg

So not that much bigger and I wonder if the sides are stretchier than a size 7.

Calico said:
So not that much bigger and I wonder if the sides are stretchier than a size 7.

The sides are the same ones as size 7,
Thats something i hope they address at some point, there a good bit longer but no wider, so there really should be wider wings on them.

HappyNappin said:
The sides are the same ones as size 7,
Thats something i hope they address at some point, there a good bit longer but no wider, so there really should be wider wings on them.

I hope that they do fix it, but I seriously doubt they will fix it. I don't think that Pampers will ever fix the side panels on UnderJams.

YAY, My 500th post!

Last edited:
So cruisers 7 is a bit longer than baby dry 7

and is between these 2 then? not exacly much bigger than a cruisers 7 then, just 1cm or so

thats the same size cruisers 7 is over baby dry 6+ and 7 like 1cm they're basically the same.... and i see back of 8 seems to lack absorbency that the entire core is just pushed a bit forward but remains the same.

Uggu said:
Can we get actual dimensions, pics and comparisons? My guess is that they're the same has the Size 7 from five years ago with thinner/weaker tabs... but only for EU. ��

Robin955 said:
So cruisers 7 is a bit longer than baby dry 7

and is between these 2 then? not exacly much bigger than a cruisers 7 then, just 1cm or so

thats the same size cruisers 7 is over baby dry 6+ and 7 like 1cm they're basically the same....

Does anyone have accurate metric measurements for the different versions of size 7 cruisers?

I can remember reading about them being the same size as a us baby dry sz6 when they first went on sale and both the cruisers and baby dry lines have gotten smaller over there since then.

Robin955 said:
and i see back of 8 seems to lack absorbency that the entire core is just pushed a bit forward but remains the same.

The sap bag goes all the way up to the pampers logo / heart just below the rear waistband, the thicker section with the pulp is just a liner to pull wetness away from the skin.

Havent done a 'scientific' absorbency test but there much harder to leak out of than any other baby nappy currently on sale.

I've used 2 today since about 11am. I've made myself an elastic band about 5" long 2" wide with Velcro on both ends one end hook and the other end to stick to the tabs I'm happy with them so far as a day replacement for my cloth nappies.

HappyNappin said:
Does anyone have accurate metric measurements for the different versions of size 7 cruisers?

I can remember reading about them being the same size as a us baby dry sz6 when they first went on sale and both the cruisers and baby dry lines have gotten smaller over there since then.

The sap bag goes all the way up to the pampers logo / heart just below the rear waistband, the thicker section with the pulp is just a liner to pull wetness away from the skin.

Havent done a 'scientific' absorbency test but there much harder to leak out of than any other baby nappy currently on sale.

Cruisers 7 should be 1cm longer than baby dry 6+'s but same absorbency.

Just something completely different.

Pampers premium protection 5 and most likely 5(+)'s Gets way thicker / solid and feels alot better as a diaper overall compared to cruisers 7, baby dry 6+'s and swaddlers 7's.

Tabs stays on airstripe alot better, the absorbency is around the same of 6+'s and cruisers 7's, those are just larger in size / lenght, this causes all the gele inside to move around way more, makes it thinner, when its full its pretty thin in comparison.

Not sure why the tabs and arms are so strong on 5's but i barely fit 6+'s aswell, i stretch the arms beforehand and its tight as hell but it fits, so if you fit a 6+'s or 7 you most likely fit this aswell even if its just barely.

So just a thumbs up, the smaller diapers are like overstuffed pillows with Sap and thickness, and the larger diapers 6+'s doesn't add the extra SAP to make them feel the same, they feel thinner and more flimsy and skinnier.

To me just from the images it looks like baby dry 8's are just like cruisers 7 was above 6+'s baby dry's, barely Any difference and the sap is gonna be the same there, the 3way works and does make it feel thicker but the 3way breaks after a while and then the SAP moves around the diaper and makes it feel thin.

Just go ahead and test the theory. the 5's and hopefully 5+'s feels like they are going to leak cause they are smaller but instead they get insanely thick and feels better as a diaper overall.

It's weird to see how rectangular they are, instead of the "hourglass" shape we're more used to with our ABDL diapers... They must have quite a bunched up fold of material in the crotch when worn? (though that probably helps with capacity)

still cant find these online, looks like its gonna be another month of waiting til it gets on amazon or something.

its 570-580mm and my baby dry 6+'s are 540mm the cruisers 7 are 550mm

okay so these are 2-3cm longer, well its actually worth it then i guess, 600mm would been a nice one tho.

It may not look that much but that's definitely a big increase compared to before. Also like someone mentioned before I wish we had these bigger sizes when I was younger, I outgrew size 6 around age 14

As an avid size 7 wearer from the UK I was eagerly anticipating this day! Within minutes of reading the updates of this post I went up my local Morrison’s and was pleased surprised to see these!

They really do have the extra on a size 7 and like other comments, make them much easier to wear, not front/back compensation [emoji16]

da1e561f53aeacdf7d383449bcdae3d4.jpg

12srepaid said:
I hope that they do fix it, but I seriously doubt they will fix it. I don't think that Pampers will ever fix the side panels on UnderJams.

YAY, My 500th post!

I remember I first got a sample of one and tried it on and the sides didn't last. I thought it had to do wit my body being too big and the sides couldn't hold but nope, parents complained about it too saying they were having that problem on their kids so I know now it's the diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to try 8's. Perhaps someone from the UK can be nice enough to send me at least one diaper if I asked but I don't have the balls to.

- - - Updated - - -

CookieMonstah said:
It may not look that much but that's definitely a big increase compared to before. Also like someone mentioned before I wish we had these bigger sizes when I was younger, I outgrew size 6 around age 14

When I was a kid, there were no stretchy sides at all so who knows at what age I outgrew baby diapers. I know I didn't fit the largest size when I was ten with my slender 90 lb figure. But I remember how long those diapers were lol. They seem shorter now.

Back