Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

Littlebabybecca said:
I currently wear Pampers Cruisers 7, but would welcome a little bit larger size 8. My current supply of Cruisers is going quickly. I am disappointed any new ones will be void of any characters. I'mm glad we splurged a few years ago on a case of them from BJ's.View attachment 46429View attachment 46430

What is your waist size in inches? I would like to try them but I don't think they will fit or be long enough to cover my junk.

mayhem said:
What is your waist size in inches? I would like to try them but I don't think they will fit or be long enough to cover my junk.
Hi Mayhem, Most people are surprised to find out I have a 32inch waist (sometimes larger ;) ) and can wear Pampers Cruisers 6 as well as Toddler pull-ups. It was my wife who first put me in Pampers as a joke. The joke was on her when they actually fit. Anyway, she says they fit because I have skinny thighs and no arse. Of course it is important to tuck things down and back and remember they are made for a babies bladder and not an adults.

Reactions: mayhem and Diaperfreak
Littlebabybecca said:
Hi Mayhem, Most people are surprised to find out I have a 32inch waist (sometimes larger ;) ) and can wear Pampers Cruisers 6 as well as Toddler pull-ups. It was my wife who first put me in Pampers as a joke. The joke was on her when they actually fit. Anyway, she says they fit because I have skinny thighs and no arse. Of course it is important to tuck things down and back and remember they are made for a babies bladder and not an adults.
I am same
32” waist 150lbs
I can fit some size 6
I usually try to wear huggies pull-ups 3T-4T or 4T-5T

Diaperfreak said:
I am same
32” waist 150lbs
I can fit some size 6
I usually try to wear huggies pull-ups 3T-4T or 4T-5T
That will probably rule me out. I’m 33” waist but I’m 200 lbs.

i am 170cm tall, i have a 26" waist and i weigh around 50kg. do you think pampers baby dry size 8 wouldfit me?

evan said:
i am 170cm tall, i have a 26" waist and i weigh around 50kg. do you think pampers baby dry size 8 wouldfit me?
Without a doubt! Try it.

GuybrushT said:
Without a doubt! Try it.
great, thanks for answering! :)

i wonder if pullups age 2-4 would fit me.... i can fit into drynites quite comfortably, so idk.

evan said:
i wonder if pullups age 2-4 would fit me.... i can fit into drynites quite comfortably, so idk.
Those pullups are fairly large but the waistband doesn't stretch all that far.
If you get the night time ones there also pretty thick, pullups are about the only pants now that don't have a 3 channel core.

HappyNappin said:
Those pullups are fairly large but the waistband doesn't stretch all that far.
If you get the night time ones there also pretty thick, pullups are about the only pants now that don't have a 3 channel core.
thanks for the info

*UPDATE*
After what seems like forever the new baby dry designs have started to appear in my local Asda.
So if you are fond of the old/current design it might be a good idea to stock up now.
The new packaging hints at changes to the cut of the stretch side panels, so the new ones might not fit as large a waist.

HappyNappin said:
*UPDATE*
After what seems like forever the new baby dry designs have started to appear in my local Asda.
So if you are fond of the old/current design it might be a good idea to stock up now.
The new packaging hints at changes to the cut of the stretch side panels, so the new ones might not fit as large a waist.
Any photos?

MrPurple said:
Any photos?
No, the packaging looks largely the same except for a coloured band to help identify the size.
Have a look on Amazon.de or bestewindel for the new designs.

HappyNappin said:
No, the packaging looks largely the same except for a coloured band to help identify the size.
Have a look on Amazon.de or bestewindel for the new designs.
Are the new designs the same as the German ones? Ive seen them on YouTube as I also watch German YouTube videos. They are cute

OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Are the new designs the same as the German ones? Ive seen them on YouTube as I also watch German YouTube videos. They are cute
I expect they will be, there's another thread saying that some German baby dry are made in the UK

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
Has anyone seen the new designs in anything bigger than a size 5?
Still yet to see any size 6,7 or 8 with the new packaging and prints.
Also stock of size 8 seems to be very limited just now with many shops having none on there shelves.

CookieMonstah said:
It's the same in the UK, there have been many news articles of the increasing number of children even those ages 11-15 wearing diapers to school.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with what you say, size 7 cruisers used to be so big but have shrunk so much that they're no different to size 6.
We just now got size 8 pampers swaddlers in the United States

Reactions: deepdriftAD
P&G doesn't sell Active Baby Dry and Premium Protection Swaddlers 8 in Greece and other EU countries because there's not enough demand for this size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in the UK it seems every supermarket has a sale on baby nappies i just got some Pampers baby dry size 8 with 50% off at Asda ❤️ 🚼💧🥰💞 £5 for 27 nappies

Last edited:
michaelmc said:
Here in the UK it seems every supermarket has a sale on baby nappies i just got some Pampers baby dry size 8 with 50% off at Asda ❤️ 🚼💧🥰💞 £5 for 27 nappies
Oof I wish I could get that price in western Canada lol. I order size 8 from UK once a year, usually it's like £18 for the bag, and another £18 for shipping. So like $60CDN for a bag of 30 or whatever.
Now we have Swaddlers 8, but based on a YouTube video I saw, comparing those to UK Baby Dry 8, the Swaddlers 8 are still smaller (and plainer looking). It's kinda disappointing.

• Sad
Reactions: michaelmc
Back