Coming Soon? Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8

Calico said:
When I was a kid, there were no stretchy sides at all so who knows at what age I outgrew baby diapers. I know I didn't fit the largest size when I was ten with my slender 90 lb figure. But I remember how long those diapers were lol. They seem shorter now.

Yeah I remember they introduced stretchy sides on Pampers around the time my cousin was only a baby / toddler (03/04). They called it caterpillar flex.

CookieMonstah said:
Yeah I remember they introduced stretchy sides on Pampers around the time my cousin was only a baby / toddler (03/04). They called it caterpillar flex.

I don't think they were as stretchy like they are now. They were still plastic. They still have plastic but they look cloth. When you stretch the side you can see the plastic.

Calico said:
I don't think they were as stretchy like they are now. They were still plastic. They still have plastic but they look cloth. When you stretch the side you can see the plastic.

They've gotten more stretchy over time as there materials have advanced, if you stretch the sides to there max the 'cloth like' fibres separate from the sides, then if you stretch them again they can stretch even further as the fibres limit the stretch of the rubbery elastic there bonded over.

I thought Size 8 was 'coming soon'. I didn't think they'd be available now!

Jayden123 said:
I thought Size 8 was 'coming soon'. I didn't think they'd be available now!

Check how old this thread is, goto first post.

We've been waiting Long time and its still not avalible anywhere besides few local locations.

Robin955 said:
Check how old this thread is, goto first post.

We've been waiting Long time and its still not avalible anywhere besides few local locations.

Oh, so they've been around for about six months now. Just rare to find at the moment.

HappyNappin said:
They've gotten more stretchy over time as there materials have advanced, if you stretch the sides to there max the 'cloth like' fibres separate from the sides, then if you stretch them again they can stretch even further as the fibres limit the stretch of the rubbery elastic there bonded over.

They tear over time though on an adult because they can't stay stretched forever. I can imagine you can modify it by cutting off the sides on the other diaper and adding them to the other diaper and using the tab to attach the extender. But to me it's really a waste of money and diapers.

If these baby dry 8's are successfull and sold evenly.

They might make a cruisers 8 or Swaddlers/Premium protection size 8 aswell.

Baby dry has the worst airstripe that always falls off, Not sure why they choose almost their weakest nappy to be the size 8, that decision doesn't make Sense.

Swaddlers/Premium Do explode faster, the Cruisers and baby dry are more or less the same on that field, But tabs and airstripe is worse on baby dry. Also the swaddlers/Premium uses a feeldry that feels better when wearing it, This would make alot more sense for diapers that gets even More wet and has to be used for possibly longer periods.

Cruisers size 8 and Swaddlers size 8 Makes alot more sense for a bigger diaper, Im not even sure who came up with the idea to use the weakest diaper brand and make the largest size out of it over at pampers, A really Stupid Idea overall if you ask me.

Maybe they assume most of the buyers for this diaper will be bed wetters and wont be using the diaper that much overall that would Explain Alot to almost the only logic there is to picking that brand.

Robin955 said:
If these baby dry 8's are successfull and sold evenly.

They might make a cruisers 8 or Swaddlers/Premium protection size 8 aswell.

Baby dry has the worst airstripe that always falls off, Not sure why they choose almost their weakest nappy to be the size 8, that decision doesn't make Sense.

Swaddlers/Premium Do explode faster, the Cruisers and baby dry are more or less the same on that field, But tabs and airstripe is worse on baby dry. Also the swaddlers/Premium uses a feeldry that feels better when wearing it, This would make alot more sense for diapers that gets even More wet and has to be used for possibly longer periods.

Cruisers size 8 and Swaddlers size 8 Makes alot more sense for a bigger diaper, Im not even sure who came up with the idea to use the weakest diaper brand and make the largest size out of it over at pampers, A really Stupid Idea overall if you ask me.

Maybe they assume most of the buyers for this diaper will be bed wetters and wont be using the diaper that much overall that would Explain Alot to almost the only logic there is to picking that brand.

Maybe. We'll just have to wait and see.

Jayden123 said:
Oh, so they've been around for about six months now. Just rare to find at the moment.

No they just recently came out, but word got out a while ago

Calico said:
They tear over time though on an adult because they can't stay stretched forever. I can imagine you can modify it by cutting off the sides on the other diaper and adding them to the other diaper and using the tab to attach the extender. But to me it's really a waste of money and diapers.
You can use extenders made from one diaper multiple times. Or if you have some weird modification technique for which you need to destroy many diapers, you can use destroyed ones as boosters :)

I would never understand, why someone wants to use baby diapers. If you are slim enough to wear it comfortable, ok. But if you need extenders and other modification, I can't really understand it. You may be able to extend them around the hip. But they are not as log and as wide in the crotch. And I don't think, you can fix this by any extension or modification.
There are so many very nice and comfortable printed baby like diapers for AB's on the market which are designed like baby diapers. I also have seen pictures of an AB diaper which has copied the print of Pampers (not originally). But it looks quiet similar. And they are designed for the anatomy of an Adult.

Aldebaran79 said:
I would never understand, why someone wants to use baby diapers. If you are slim enough to wear it comfortable, ok. But if you need extenders and other modification, I can't really understand it. You may be able to extend them around the hip. But they are not as log and as wide in the crotch. And I don't think, you can fix this by any extension or modification.
There are so many very nice and comfortable printed baby like diapers for AB's on the market which are designed like baby diapers. I also have seen pictures of an AB diaper which has copied the print of Pampers (not originally). But it looks quiet similar. And they are designed for the anatomy of an Adult.

Maybe some people can't afford adult diapers. Maybe they still live with their parents and it's easier to hide baby diapers.

I often can't afford AB diapers because they are often over priced so I use stickers I can put on my medical diapers and mailing tape to keep the stickers on. Northshorecare has been so far selling AB diapers at a fair price while everywhere else those diapers cost more. Bambino Classicos, Teddies, and Biancos suck now and leak easily on me and gotten too big on me. I hear they have gotten less absorbent so maybe it's not because I had lost too much weight. So I dropped them and their other diapers are too expensive.

Also someone has created covert ups to allow teens and adults to wear baby diapers to save on money.
https://www.convertups.com/pages/overview

Calico said:
Maybe some people can't afford adult diapers. Maybe they still live with their parents and it's easier to hide baby diapers.
Many people used baby diapers before they could get proper adult diapers and of course as a baby so I guess nostalgia is one reason too :)

After seeing a few pics of the new size 8’s, I’m happy to wear wear my bambino bianco stretches or magnifico’s, these are the closest thing imo to a current modern baby diaper

Calico said:

I often can't afford AB diapers because they are often over priced

Ok, price is an argument. But if you always need 2 or more Pampers, I don't know if it's really save a lot of money.

If you use a bad fitted diaper (I think with a normal adult body, even the size 8 will not fit you), you may risk to wet the bed or your clothes. So I think this is much harder to hide than some adult diapers.

Aldebaran79 said:
Ok, price is an argument. But if you always need 2 or more Pampers, I don't know if it's really save a lot of money.

If you use a bad fitted diaper (I think with a normal adult body, even the size 8 will not fit you), you may risk to wet the bed or your clothes. So I think this is much harder to hide than some adult diapers.

Even if you're using 2 baby diapers, they often cost less than £0.50 ($0.64) while adult baby diapers will cost like £1.60 ($2.04), so even if the person uses 3 it will cost less than just one adult baby diaper. Also baby diapers can hold quite a bit, if you pee often in small amounts. I used them when I could still get into them around age 13-15 as it was cheap and I could hide them better.

I dont understand why so many ABDLs dislike that other ABDLs wear baby diapers. ABDL diapers are stupidly overpriced, just for shipping I need to spend 20 Euros!

I wear only baby diapers, there are so many ways to make them fit and for pampers they stretch just fine to fit my body. Adult diapers don't have the three absorving channels and I like the tightness of baby diapers which I never found something similiar in adult diapers. The ones I buy are 18 euro cents per diaper, size 6+ pampers, I use like 5/6 a day, which means like 1 euro/day.

As for pampers size 8, I really want to see the pictures of someone wearing them, to see how do they fit :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 62059
Calico said:

I often can't afford AB diapers because they are often over priced so I use stickers I can put on my medical diapers and mailing tape to keep the stickers on. Northshorecare has been so far selling AB diapers at a fair price while everywhere else those diapers cost more. Bambino Classicos, Teddies, and Biancos suck now and leak easily on me and gotten too big on me. I hear they have gotten less absorbent so maybe it's not because I had lost too much weight. So I dropped them and their other diapers are too expensive.

Also someone has created covert ups to allow teens and adults to wear baby diapers to save on money.

I am wondering if those Convertups can be purchased in the United States, or if they would have to be shipped from abroad. The cost of shipping them to the United States would be expensive, I am sure. But I'm betting it would be worth it. A Size 6 Pampers is going to be a lot more discrete than any adult-sized garment, and this would be a big plus for someone with mild fluid loss, who is in a situation where actual adult diapers could result in the loss of relationships. Sorry, but most of us have problems that MUST remain hidden. I appreciate any company who is willing to look after the rest of us, and not just the ABDL population. Yes, people with hidden disabilities indeed exist!

I swear, everywhere you look on this site half the time people are arguing about adults wearing baby diapers.

It's like beating a dead horse.

I don't understand why we just can't agree that people who like baby diapers aren't hurting anybody, and if they're enjoying themselves, let them be. It's always ''but they don't fit'' or ''they end up costing more;'' well those might be good reasons for you but everyone is different.

I wear modded baby diapers (mostly training pants) almost 24/7 because I have an emotional/psychological need to do so. When wearing training pants I will usually wet only once a day and thus go through one approximately 36-cent diaper a day. I could not afford to do this with adult diapers, besides perhaps the cheapest adult pull-ups on the shelf.

Reactions: leijulaakso and Trevor
Back