Quitting ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a book "Stranger in a Strange Land" about a guy who was born on Mars and raised by Martians. A team of astronauts encountered him on Mars and brought him to earth, where he proceeded to just take over with the Martian philosophy. Michael was his name and at the end, after being stoned by a lynch mob, reveals that he is Michael the Archangel. For some reason this book was taken off library shelves in the 50s, 60s, and even the 70, because it challenges all social mores. Early in the narrative one of his astronaut friend with the nickname Stinky, had a hangover and went on a penitent binge, religious style. The others kidded him a bit, and the leader of their motley crew suggested "if Brother Stinky found a way to get more mileage from his sins by regretting them then let him." The book seems to have irritated a bunch of 'leaders of society' to the point of having a crusade against it. Some of them are still spouting their hatred of the book. Likewise in the South (U.S.) mostly, although the poison goes much further, who preach, literally, that Rock and Roll and Jazz were a Vodun (aka "voodoo") brainwashing conspiracy to "bring White youth down to the level of the negro". The last time I heard it in person in Texas in the 1980s.

Before the late 80s infantilism in any form was scarcely shown at all. I had a few experiences with my late wife, she liked it same as me. But there were long years never speaking about it to anybody. Nobody had the means to actually communicate in real time with other people with the same joy or shame or whatever emotion involving diapers and being babied.

If you whip your weenie out on the bus and start whizzing, That would be wrong for a number of reasons. How would wearing a diaper covertly on the bus even stand in the same category.? The first would be forcing others to join in your hobby. The second, no.

Some people get a lot of fun from forcing others to wear diapers and make the victims to shame themselves publicly, usually kids, that's WRONG.

Other people get fun from being babied or babying somebody else, mutually consenting,... and certain members of society jump right up their collective bum.

Funny how they spring from the same culture that condemns, sometimes to death, anybody who is 'different'. Mentally Ill or Autistic or Developmentally Impaired would be tossed into snake pits to scare the devil out of them. Sticking a needle behind one's eye into the pineal gland aka Lobotomy was practiced at least until the late 70s.
That's the end results, in some people, a pathology where they condemn people for the 'sin' of enjoying something. The guilt of enjoying yourself isn't self inflicted.

A lot of us in the ABDL are learning how to feel good without having to feel bad later. And learning to accept ourselves as ourselves. It's a mutual thing, not something to be working it out in the closet.

I am not trying to start any type of argument or misunderstanding about your comments on Michael Valentine, the main character in Robert Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strange Land". I have it in in my collection of books, and i have read it several times. I do not remember a character named +Stinky, nor do i recall Michael Valentine revealing himself as Michael the Archangel. It is however, a very good tale by Robert Heinlein, so I guess I will read it again --- I am nearly 77 years old, so it is possible my memory is not what it once was! The book was given to me at Christmas about 25 years ago, and is a volume in a five column set that also included "The Past Through Tomorrow", "Starship Troopers", "The Moon is A Harsh Mistress", and "I Will Fear No Evil". All are very good reading. We both can't be right about " Stranger in a Strange Land", but I will begin reading it tomorrow (Feb 7) again. If you have read the five stories mentioned above, Heinlein wrote another story that includes Characters from at least two of the books --- "The Cat Who Walked Through Walls". Much like Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein certainly had a fertile imagination that was ideally suited to Science Fiction. And I enjoy his, and Asimov's stories very much. Regardless of which of us is right, it is obvious we both enjoy good Science Fiction writing, and that is really all that matters! Good reading, my friend.

This may be something mentioned briefly, I'd have to check my copy of the Original Uncut version.

Stranger Uncut.jpg

To paraphrase, you, the O.P., basically said, "I'm glad this saved you, but surely there's a better way?"

Too bad, "but," means, "Forget everything I just said!"

Define, "better"? What's so, "wrong," about it, that we need a, "better way," in the 1st place? Not picking on you, it's just, you haven't found those words yet, and I need them. I mean, are we talking, "less sinful"? Not a single word in the Bible about diapers.

There are things about this no one has mentioned, so, I will. According to The Origins Of War In Child Abuse, and, no, we weren't all abused. This piece of information is true, abused or not, the Corpus Callosum of males develops more slowly than that of we females. By nature, then, males need more cuddles, more affirmation everything will be okay, and more help to self soothe, than girls do, but, culture dictates, in most cases, they, "suck it up and take it like a man."

So, Mr. "Unnatural," fair?

It's no more unnatural for a male to be wired this way, than it is for a female. If anything, given brain development, it's more natural.

Know who you judge. Many of us would love to socialize. Would you like to come break my wheelchair down, and we'll get some lunch? Hope your car is low enough to the ground, so I can get in without help. Not sure I want you touching me. Would you like to give my Autie butt social nicety lessons, too, then?

Sorry to put it that way, and I'm not saying we're all disabled. My point was, that it's not the ABDL that gets in the way, socially. It's the other stuff, and, as others have said, if ABDL was the only thing keeping you from socializing, and exploring sexually, then that's your problem. Also, I'm sorry for your vile experience on fetlife, but you really have to sift through a lot of living garbage to find any good people there.

Honestly, I don't see how ABDL could keep you from socializing. There's CAPcon, and TeddyCon, and munches, and all kinds of stuff. Family isn't blood. It's people. I guarantee you, when I go to TeddyCon, if I can't reach a game at the carnival, a whole group of amazing people will move it where I can reach it, because of who we are.

The important thing is to start with ABDL, but don't stay with it, grow it from there. Find people you share that, and other things, with. Or, you could start with the other things, and then talk ABDL. If I get to know a group of us well enough, and they live close enough, I can see myself finally having people to celebrate Messianic Feast Days with, even if they've never celebrated before, just so I won't be alone in my celebration, because of who we are.

It's not that there aren't some very good non-ABDLs, and, when it comes to them, your minds just have to meet on other similarities, but there are some very good ABDLs out there too.

Last edited:
When it comes to putting I don't think it's something that I truly consider. I'm comfortable in diapers. I don't wear 24/7, anymore. Sometimes I need a break. And it can be days or months. I don't let it interfere in my life at all. If I want to wear and go out, I will. If something more important is happening to me that makes wearing less than ideal, I won't wear. I don't know if I'll ever permanently quit. Just take breaks when necessary.

I'm HSP and I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder. My metabolism is on overdrive and stress affects me to a higher degree than it does the average person. I'm more sensitive to noise and external stimulation. I have difficulty regulating the extremes of my emotions (that's basically what BPD is) so it's really no wonder I have such strong ABDL tendencies. And I see that as a natural reaction to that high sensitivity. Lots of HSP people have destructive outlets for that, myself included. I'm a self harmer and those urges are the REAL destructive and bad things I need to control. Not only that, but traditional medications for my disorder do not work for me! So what am I supposed to do? I don't see how wearing diapers and acting babyish is even remotely the same thing. So yes, those are habits I DO want to nurture and encourage, at least within my own scope. It makes me calmer, nicer, friendlier. Even more outgoing because I'm being true to myself and not suppressing it the way society and OP think I should. For what? People might think I'm a freak? I AM a freak and I own and accept that. But try to shame me for that and I'll go to war with you.

I've fought too many years with these sometimes creepy feelings and dealt with the constant fear of the world finding out and judging me. I don't judge others based on their kinks or lifestyles as long as it doesn't victimize themselves or others. So why should I take harsh judgment for the harmless way I live? If OP wants to find a way to live that better for them, great. Knock yourself out and good luck! Godspeed! But I live in a reality where I am an ABDL so I live with it and enjoy it.

My one friend who succeeded in quitting

I used to run a forum on ABDL called the Infantilist Support Network. I ran that forum for approximately 8 years way back from approximately 1995 to 2003. Over the course of those 8 years I did meet one fellow who successfully quit, but this was only when he was in his 60's. Just to verify that this fellow, "Cliff" was truly "cured," I called him back about three years after he first told me this to see if he was still "diaper free," and he was. I don't think this guy was playing any games with me, because I was quite interested in his story and I had a great deal of communication with him. He was not one to boast in our forum about his accomplishment. He made a single brief post about his experience, and I had to track him down to get the rest of the story.

This was after 50 years of his having accepted this part of himself and after happily marrying his former abdl dominatrix, and staying together with her for 20 years or so while still wearing diapers. He said that after about 20 years of a really good marriage with her, one day he just realized he didn't have to wear diapers any more and when he asked his wife if that was "ok" with her, she sort of surprized him by saying "yes," and it was ok with her.

My guess is that just like in the story of Snow White, who could only be awakened by the kiss of the true prince, so it was only the strength and depth their mutual love and acceptance of one another just as they were, that somehow enabled him to quit. I theorize that a full "acceptance" of it within ourselves first, is probably a necessary precondition for ever possibly being able to then let it go, and obviously being able to successfully "quit" could not be a rightful expectation of "accepting" it, as in a "catch 22" sort of way, that would not be true full acceptance.

I think that perhaps what may trigger this is some subconscious need for genuine and unconditional "acceptance," of ouselves just as we are, and when we consciously try to "reject" this part of ourselves, it never addresses the underlying cause, and thus the binge-purge cycle. My guess is that learning how to generally fully accept others just as they are is probably also another similar part of this puzzle. These theories, and about $1.50 just might get you a cup of coffee.

PS: I'd like to thank all of you here at this forum for allowing me this opportunity to sort through and to suitably explain Cliff's experience here. Cliff never explained it to me exactly as I just did, but I think if he is still alive (and I do have his phone number still after about 15 years, he'd be in his 90's now), that he would agree with this explanation. I don't think all of this ever occured to me exactly as I wrote it here, ever before today.

Last edited:
Yooda, that is amazing. This account is the FIRST one I've ever heard of in my 20 years of online abdl activity.

It's also quite insightful, and if true even shows acceptance is more important than we previously though.

Thanks so much for that Slomo. I almost hesitated to repeat this account here, as having seen a lot of ABDL dynamics for so long, at first Cliff's account was hard for me to believe as well. It's the only example of anyone "getting over it" that I know of too.

Cliff did not say specifically that he attributed his ability to stop to his good relationship with his wife, but he certainly did tell me that he had a wonderful relationship with her, and I strongly suspect that this relationship of fundamental acceptance of one another may have been the primary ingredient in his getting over it. This account is by no means a sure fire way for the rest of us to "get over it." In fact experience tells me that probably for the great majority of us we will never get over it (including my own self.) Still I think it's a very beautiful account.

For my own self, what this sort of teaches me, is that my learning to have unconditional acceptance and positive regard for each of those around me, and equally for each and every part of my own self, is probably the hardest and most important lesson that I have to learn in my life. I do strongly suspect that this one "lesson" may have been at the heart of Cliff's overall relationship with his own ABDL-side, and for my own relationship with my own ABDL-side.

Last edited:
blondiewoof said:
I am not trying to start any type of argument or misunderstanding about your comments on Michael Valentine, the main character in Robert Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strange Land". I have it in in my collection of books, and i have read it several times. I do not remember a character named +Stinky, nor do i recall Michael Valentine revealing himself as Michael the Archangel. It is however, a very good tale by Robert Heinlein, so I guess I will read it again --- I am nearly 77 years old, so it is possible my memory is not what it once was! The book was given to me at Christmas about 25 years ago, and is a volume in a five column set that also included "The Past Through Tomorrow", "Starship Troopers", "The Moon is A Harsh Mistress", and "I Will Fear No Evil". All are very good reading. We both can't be right about " Stranger in a Strange Land", but I will begin reading it tomorrow (Feb 7) again. If you have read the five stories mentioned above, Heinlein wrote another story that includes Characters from at least two of the books --- "The Cat Who Walked Through Walls". Much like Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein certainly had a fertile imagination that was ideally suited to Science Fiction. And I enjoy his, and Asimov's stories very much. Regardless of which of us is right, it is obvious we both enjoy good Science Fiction writing, and that is really all that matters! Good reading, my friend.

He was one of the astronauts. And was Muslim (which bans alcohol, thus he was breaking sha'aria) and later marries one of the female water-sharers who was Jewish named Miriam, and called her Maryam. Heinlein pulled out a lot of really touchy subjects, even for the issues now. I got it in a two part book the other was "Door into Summer". In the same package (I answered an ad in the back of OMNI magazine) I got a first edition of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. And lost it somewhere

This would be a great thread starter for Consciousness Issues.

LittleSissieJolie said:
He was one of the astronauts. And was Muslim (which bans alcohol, thus he was breaking sha'aria) and later marries one of the female water-sharers who was Jewish named Miriam, and called her Maryam. Heinlein pulled out a lot of really touchy subjects, even for the issues now. I got it in a two part book the other was "Door into Summer". In the same package (I answered an ad in the back of OMNI magazine) I got a first edition of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. And lost it somewhere.

Thank you for suggesting this great book. After my "sponging" off of the full length of Amazon's sample of the book yesterday, I had to order myself a copy so I could read the rest. I don't think I've enjoyed fiction for over 30 years now. You've ruined me.

What a great mold-breaker Heinlein is. He stepped on the toes of a whole lot of social norms and constructs, exposing them for what they are, just the opinions of a few, enforced upon the many. No comfort there for anyone who likes to paint strictly between the lines. No wonder the school librarians and some of the critics canned and/ or banned the book from the tender young minds of the impressionable students!

LittleSissieJolie said:
This would be a great thread starter for Consciousness Issues.

I like the idea of starting such a thread.

Last edited:
Agreed on the Consciousness thread. I do love Heinlein's writing as well.

Characters in a science fiction novel, sound, and fury

One thing I've found out about being an ABDL: It's like getting to be a sort of a character in a science-fiction novel where all of my expectations get to be blown apart, whether I like it or not! I just hope it has a happy ending!! :smile1:

As the great bard once said: "Life..... is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." We've all paid the admission price to get in to this fine "entertainment establishment." We might as well enjoy the performance while we're here.

Last edited:
This is a long post, and my reply is meant as respectfully and as polite as possible.

quitingabdl said:
I found an article on here that had been closed, not sure why.
I think everyone encourages other people to embrace it to make them selves feel better and more accepted. Its wrong.
I don't think it is healthy at all to embrace ABDL.
Ive gone through the usual cycle it seems most have, embracing then guilt and throwing things away etc..

A lot of people go through binge/purge cycles and it can seem to be quite often. Socially, AB/DL is currently unaccepted as a whole - a lot of people see it as a fetish (for a lot of people, it is, and for many people like myself, it is more of a “hobby”) and a lot of people have this whole unbelievable notion that people who are into AB/DL are morally wrong and into more nasty, severe things - because of that, I feel like that’s why a lot of people feel guilty, ashamed, and weird for it. That’s why they go through binge/purge cycles, because they feel like a freak and that it’s wrong and that it’s bad. But then they feel those strong urges again and do it over. Hence, cycles exist unless you are truly accepting of yourself.

I feel like it’s more harmful to allow yourself to feel immense guilt and feel awful for a long time and continually go through binge/purge cycles and feel alone than talk it through with people who understand and embrace you for who you are.

quitingabdl said:
This has stopped me having relationships and even stopped me exploring sexually full stop.
Like so many I had searched for someone into the same things, and want me to do it, and the only experience Ive had turned out to be absolutely vile.
This was though fetlife which I highly recommend keeping away from.

I’m sorry that you felt like your AB/DL side was something that was so important that you had to force yourself to stop having relationships or stop having sexual relationships; however, that’s for lack of a more polite term, a you problem. There are plenty of AB/DL people out in the world who want a partner like them; even more vanilla partners, like mine for instance, are accepting of people who have “weird” kinks/hobbies.

Fettle, while touted as great for people who are into many a different kink, is not all that. No matter what there will always be people who want to take advantage of you/your fetishes/etc. I’m sorry that you had a bad experience with a person from FetLife, but the site will continue to run and people will continue to use it to find others like themselves. FetLife itself is not bad; it’s the users that make it bad.

quitingabdl said:
One thing Ive noticed that does enable these feelings more, is being alone, not socializing and interacting with other humans.
Such an important part of life.
Lately when Ive had the feeling of ABDL, and urges, Ive watched some of the youtube videos of others, not the fake sexy ones, but the real ones, the ones that quite frankly are embarrassing. They work and im soon reminded of how silly it all is.

Personally for myself, I interact a lot on here and other places and while I wouldn’t say that I’m friends with anyone on here yet, I’m still interacting with other human beings and socializing. I’m not alone, despite the fact that I’m on my computer or on my phone. I’m talking to people who have the same interests as me, we can have polite, civil discussions about many things - and while this forum is specifically dedicated to AB/DL, it doesn’t have to be and we talk about many things.

I watch a couple of AB/DL YouTubers as well, and sometimes I get embarrassed… but then I realize I don’t have a reason to be embarrassed, or have second hand embarrassment. They’re happy, they’re content, and they’re revealing a part about them that makes them happy, but can also help other people come to terms with their feelings about AB/DL. It’s not a bad thing.

quitingabdl said:
Ive read so much of partners asking for advice etc.. and soon as they show the slightest ounce of understanding or acceptance they go overboard and want to go full on acting like a baby, doing the baby things.
Why should anyone accept that. And why should it be encouraged???

You can look through my history and see how many times I’ve talked about my vanilla partner and how many times I’ve talked to them about my Little side. My partner accepts me for Who I Am as a person, even if they don’t completely understand - most things I do, I’ve always done. With baby things that I buy, or want, I talk to my partner about it first generally - what makes you uncomfortable? What should I be doing alone, what extent do you want to be a part of this when I’m regressing? They’re fine with whatever I want to do within our relationship boundaries because THEY LOVE ME, they want me to be happy, and me being happy makes them happy. I indulge them in their hobbies and their things too - relationships that work are a give and take, and for such an important part of me, it was something that I needed to talk to them about.

Have you ever had a friend or a relationship who was into something that you didn’t really agree with or like that wasn’t a deal-breaker, so you just let them do their thing and were happy that they were happy? A lot of my friends are into things that I’m not, and even with my partner they have a lot of interests that I just could care less for… but it makes them happy, and I want them to be happy, and if it doesn’t make me uncomfortable I don’t care.

TL;DR: Relationships are about give and take, and boundaries. Communication is key.

quitingabdl said:
Having spoke to people online, or been on forums another thing that strikes me, some people discover it very late, and get into it.
WHY?
Why the hell would you decide to get into this?

I didn’t really decide to get into it and I feel like most of us didn’t. There are a lot of reasons and a lot of different variables on why someone is into something and why they like something; generally, it’s not something that we can control. It’s something we’ve always liked, and it’s something that we need to talk about - and having a wonderful, supportive community makes all the difference.

quitingabdl said:
Ive noticed fads and trends.
This whole, what age are you etc..
Thats a load of crap. I hate the side of all this that has become a trend.

nofunallowed.jpg

quitingabdl said:
There's the argument if its not harming anyone, well from what i know and have read it almost always seems to be harming the person into it.
More males than females maybe, as the DDLG dynamic isn't that un-natural to an extent.

There’s a lot to unpack in this comment that I’m not going to get into. But I must ask; if someone is keeping the more fetish-y parts of AB/DL to themselves/partner IRL and just talking about it on the internet, how is that harmful?

quitingabdl said:
I know this will either get closed, or the replies will be, I know nothing, ABDL is great, leave us alone, bla bla bla....
Maybe im wrong and you can have a serious discussion and debate without a thread being closed on here, but I saw someone had posted wanting to quit and the thread was closed.

Anyway, from someone who has been into ABDL, but never fully embraced it, thank god. I think it is seriously unhealthy and if you can stop. STOP. Life is amazing, there is so much to see and do, There are amazing people to meet, amazing experiences to be had. Don't let this hold you back.

NOTHING about the AB/DL community has ever held me back; it’s helped me appreciate myself a lot more. Being an AB/Little has helped me cope immensely with a lot of things in my life. Knowing that I can come home to my partner and if I want to I can just play with some toys for a while, take a nap, have a bath, and not think about the incredible stress of my life is incredibly freeing. It’s not stopping me from being an adult, it doesn’t interfere with my work, my relationships, or my life. It makes me happy, and that’s whats important - my own personal happiness. I will do what makes me feel good, and what makes my life worthwhile.

If one day I decide to get rid of all my little stuff, so be it. While I may always be a kid at heart, I know that I won’t realistically be dressing the way I dress or playing the way I play forever. But for the time being now, I’m happy and I will do what I want to do within reason. I accept myself, and if I can help others accept themselves in a safe and comfortable way, that’s a great thing.

I felt like there was a lot of aggression in your post, and I’m incredibly sorry that you’re having a rough time with your AB/DL side. If leaving the community, purging everything and never looking back is what helps you, then Godspeed and good luck. But there’s no reason to make anyone feel bad for being themselves and embracing what makes them happy.

Last edited:
quitingabdl said:
I think everyone encourages other people to embrace it to make them selves feel better and more accepted. Its wrong.
I don't think it is healthy at all to embrace ABDL.
Ive gone through the usual cycle it seems most have, embracing then guilt and throwing things away etc..
There's the argument if its not harming anyone, well from what i know and have read it almost always seems to be harming the person into it.

Yes of course it's harmful. Not just to the person into it but to others as well. It can damage self respect, relationships, social standing, and other parts of life. It can cause pain and suffering to those around you. It doesn't always cause suffering to others, but the potential is always there. To some extent the suffering felt by others is caused by their own beliefs, so we can rationalize it away as being their own fault, but that is just a cop-out. Since our 'condition' causes social problems we have a social obligation to cure it, if possible. (Not everyone cares about social obligations.)

One question is whether or not it a cure is possible; and the answer seems to be - no! We can control our behavior but we can't effectively control our desires. How much of our lives should we spend looking for a cure? At what point should we accept that, until further notice, we will always have these desires and that they will always be socially repugnant? It seems to me it would be healthier to accept the reality of our lives and move on to leading the best life we can. To me, this is what "acceptance" means and it would be the way to become a more stable member of society, as opposed to always being in a state of mental conflict over it.

Instead of saying "embrace" I think "peaceful acceptance" would be a more appropriate goal. A sense of humor helps too!

Drifter said:
A sense of humor helps too!

This is going to sound completely stupid but I've come to like the character that Tom Hanks has portrayed a few times now on Saturday Night Live. His Halloween character, David S. Pumpkins is a goofy but always upbeat guy that obviously doesn't care how he appears to others. He has a "who cares" mentality and doesn't take himself too seriously. That is a great attitude to have when being ABDL. It's weird, it's kooky, but it's also harmless so WHO CARES? We are what we are and the Jack-O-lantern suit is too cool.

Those around us, if they are suffering so much, can kindly cease to be around us. People make family. Blood, in and of itself, doesn't. Apparently, Drifter, you missed my point. ABDL does not cause autism, anymore than vaccines do. Autism causes what Neurotypicals call, "weird." Are we socially responsible for curing that, too? What kind of weird? That depends on the Autie in question. My kind of weird is, "this thing of ours."

Do you know what I, and many others, are pretty darn sure will happen when it's discovered what causes Autism? The abortion of countless babies. Do you know what many Auties liken that to? I'll give you a hint. Hitler. Don't think so? Think about it.

Last time, "I don't like your culture, which is greatly determined by your language, and how you think, so I'm gonna kill you off," happened, it was called the holocaust, and it was? Say it with me? Horrible! American Deaf culture, from which American Autie culture borrows so much, is dying off, too, because Normies must cure everything!

ABDL makes me more social, because there's a lovely tribe of people, who, Autie or not, care about what I care about. There are people within ABDL, with whom I only share that, and if I only share that, well, that's something, but not enough to make a real relationship out of, so, it'll go no further, but, I'm willing to bet, there are people within ABDL I share much deeper interests, too. Maybe, through them, I can meet some non-ABDLs who share the other things I do, too.

Love is an involuntary response to virtue. When people love, they take an interest in each other's interests, if for no other reason, than so the love can be known by the other person. I'm not saying to love one of us, one must be one of us, but, "Tell me about this. I'm listening. Okay, now, let's talk about another interest of yours, until we find something I don't have to work so hard to talk about," is always nice.

Parents want ABDL to be a choice, because they want no personal responsibility for their kids being, "tapped," either because its genetic, or, I believe, because they may've been too self-absorbed to love their kids on their kids' own terms. What I mean is, if you bombard an Autie kid who has discomfort if given too much eye contact, with a butt load thereof, because some therapist told you it was a good idea, in spite of the child's discomfort, you'll convince the kid mom and dad don't know it hurts. Who wouldn't know? Well, mom and dad don't care. Let's say that kid has an extra-strength interest in whales. If all he ever hears is, "I don't want to hear about any Autie interest, talk about it, and you loose the privilege of my presence," well, mom and dad don't care. Yeah, they feed the dog, too, and?

If your gay kid doesn't even feel comfortable introducing their love interest to you, have you bonded with your kid?

They want autism to be vaccines, because they don't want it to be their genes.

They want being gay to be a choice, for example, because dear old dad doesn't want to admit he was beating on mom, and raised her stress levels to the point where the kid's sex hormones were muted, so to speak, according to one theory, or, for it to be genetic, according to another.

For God's sake, love your kids, and, let them teach you how.

Last edited:
Lol, I love that. May very well be true too. Mom, dad, it's you're fault I'm "tapped".

Mr Pumpkin and Cliff

Tommycombs, thanks for the cool ref to Mr. Pumpkin.
Tommycombs said:
This is going to sound completely stupid but I've come to like the character that Tom Hanks has portrayed a few times now on Saturday Night Live. His Halloween character, David S. Pumpkins is a goofy but always upbeat guy that obviously doesn't care how he appears to others. He has a "who cares" mentality and doesn't take himself too seriously. That is a great attitude to have when being ABDL. It's weird, it's kooky, but it's also harmless so WHO CARES? We are what we are and the Jack-O-lantern suit is too cool.

But, but, but.... ABDL is serious stuff! No laughing allowed. I just watched David S. Pumpkin's

and it was hilarious except for one thing, next time they need to throw in a few ABDL's. I'd be the first to volunteer!

Drifter said:
One question is whether or not it a cure is possible; and the answer seems to be - no!

Drifter, While yes, you are correct that no reliable or laboratory repeatable cure is known to exist, there is the example of:
who was in fact able to leave diapers in a “cured” sense, but the beginning of his “cure” first apparently required his absolute acceptance of himself as an abdl for the majority of his life. This is probably the only known account of someone who was cured, as far as I know.

I do agree with Spaz that mistakes made in parenting can be contributing factors to causing ABDL. Whether or not we will ever be able to prove if they are primary factors in every case, I doubt that we will. Whether or not it is healthy to hold things against one's parents very far into adulthood, I think most would agree, probably not.

Yes parental mistakes can really mess with one’s mind, but personally I believe that the best way to "un-mess" one's mind is to learn how to forgive the difficult things along with the easy ones. If I had fathered kids when I was in my early 20s as my parents did, I can guarantee you I would've had some pretty messed up angry kids by now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back