• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbyjamie3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi I am a new member. I wear 24/7

bubbyjamie3 said:
Hi I am a new member. I wear 24/7

Hi and welcome! We're a support group always looking for new members. Do you have any hobbies or interests? We're a friendly group and always out to make friends,

Hi I was not sure how to answer. I am really just looking for anyone like me. Some how I have spent my life stuck as a toddler. Well the person who knows me best always says I am stuck as a 12 month old.

bubbyjamie3 said:
Hi I was not sure how to answer. I am really just looking for anyone like me. Some how I have spent my life stuck as a toddler. Well the person who knows me best always says I am stuck as a 12 month old.

Hi and welcome also. I hope you enjoy the site and get something out of it. If you take part in responding to threads that interest you, we'll get to know you and you us. It can be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back