What is your favorite diaper fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, and I know this is probably the most unoriginal answer, but finding someone who can at least be accepting of diapers in my life. Finding a significant other who shares in the interest would be even better, but someone accepting it would be nice to start.

My biggest fantasy would probably be mixing Pull-Ups/Drynites with J-fashion. For example, being with someone wearing a seifuku/maid dress/lolita dress with a Pull-Up/Drynite on underneath. One can only dream....

Aquasailor said:
My biggest fantasy would probably be mixing Pull-Ups/Drynites with J-fashion. For example, being with someone wearing a seifuku/maid dress/lolita dress with a Pull-Up/Drynite on underneath. One can only dream....

sounds perfect!

Question![emoji121]️Why is it very spesific to be a credit union?

My fantasy is wearing a very thick thick diaper, like extra ultra thick. While traveiling 12 hours+ in just that diaper. Some add-on is probably with friends that also wear diapers :))

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I don't know about anyone else, but potty training fantasies are my favourite. The act of trying to become an adult, and failing at it makes me feel really young, and dependent.

Just curious, but what's up with all of these simple fantasy wishes? Even just a small amount of courage and work can "grant" most of these wishes.

If you're going to make a wish or fantasize about something, why not think big and plausible at the same time?

chamberpot said:
To wake up one morning and find out that my wife is happy that i am diapered. And have full approval..one can dream

I am very lucky I already have that my wife doesn't mind in the slightest that I wear nappies all the time.

Oh, Slomo, I think you miss the point of fantasizing.
Fantasizing is what keeps us from doing incredibly stupid things in real life. Things that, you know, end with jail time and registries, and exposure to the media that the rest of the community condemns.

As plausible as our fantasies are, there are almost no instances of times when the actual act of trying to realIze them has ended well.

To take a trip to Canada. I may be incorrect but talking to someone who is not an/dl that lives there. They said that one could walk around in a T-shirt and diapers and not end up behind bars.
If that is correct my fantasy would be say going to the mall shopping and while leaving my partner notices my wet diaper. When we get to the car they ask me to lay on the back seat so they can change my diaper. As this is being done people walk by.

To have the hot chick at work approach me and tell me that she's got a diaper on and she wants me to touch it and when she gets me alone she tells me that she knows I wear and gets turned on every time I come to work in a diaper. Then we do naughty stuff together.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Oh, Slomo, I think you miss the point of fantasizing.
Fantasizing is what keeps us from doing incredibly stupid things in real life. Things that, you know, end with jail time and registries, and exposure to the media that the rest of the community condemns.

As plausible as our fantasies are, there are almost no instances of times when the actual act of trying to realIze them has ended well.

I do miss the point. Fantasizing about something is exactly what will make me want to do that thing. If it's something within reach of obtaining I don't fantasize, I go for it. Fantasies are for those big things which we logically know can't be reached. Action is for those little ones we can reach. At least to me anyways.

We're not talking about climbing K2.

Some of these fantasies require a consenting party to complete. If you're under the impression that's not the case, then do let me know how the Wi-Fi is in prison.

For the record, most of us have the wherewithal not to act out certain fantasies, which is why we're on this site as opposed to being in the aforementioned news, on our way to the hypothetical correctional facility.

inthedark said:
Question![emoji121]️Why is it very spesific to be a credit union?

My fantasy is wearing a very thick thick diaper, like extra ultra thick. While traveiling 12 hours+ in just that diaper. Some add-on is probably with friends that also wear diapers :))

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

It had to be a Credit Union because that is where I belong to. :paci::giggles:

extremecomfy said:
It had to be a Credit Union because that is where I belong to. :paci::giggles:

You can actually walk into any bank lobby. Or it could be a food store, bowling alley, airport lobby, business, park, etc, etc. What we are asking is why such a specific place?

Here is one of mine. My wife comes home and lifts up her skirt or dress to reveal a thick bulging nappy and plastic pants. Fantasy yes 1/ she always wears trousers and 2/ despite being an occasional bedwetter she refuses to wear a nappy. Although I am encouraged to wear them full time.

Since I did not see a limit on how large the fantasy or number of wishes I’ll give mine.
I would love to be able to wear whenever I wanted to and that no one looked at me like I’m crazy for wanting to wear diapers. Second would be to wear something better than the modified certainty briefs I have. And lastly I wouldn’t mind some friends either that just wanted to lounge around in diapers and play video games or watch movies.
So there’s my fantasy, maybe once I get through college, but until then I’ll keep dreaming.

Last edited:
My favorite diaper fantasies would be hanging out someone around my age (male or female) while padded & do things what DL people do in person.

For Pampers, to listen more to their real customers, and fix their products (UnderJams), along with stop smooshing your sizes, to put in a new size, although it isn't truely a new size snyway.
For GoodNites, to make a XXL, instead of suggesting parents to put their teens in Depends instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back