Ever actually changed a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotdog55 said:
Honestly I hear about those a lot but are they that common? I thought it was mainly with infants.

Yes I am talking about in my kids.

Cottontail said:
That's me as well--father of two. LOTS of diaper changes! And yeah..."craptastrophes" is what we used to call blowouts. Fortunately, they were the exception and not the norm.

I wonder if baby diapers going to the 4-tape design would help make blowouts less common?

bambinod said:
I wonder if baby diapers going to the 4-tape design would help make blowouts less common?

No It goes straight out the gap in the back, all over the PJ and the bedding.

bambinod said:

That gap at the back is either there when it’s most inconvenient or it’s not!

They do have those little wedges now like a poop doorstop for infants diapers which I understand actually help.

Anyway sure I have changed kids before.

I've changed a a couple. I've a long history of changing my own of course, lol, but my wife I changed once when she was really curious about it, but it wasn't for her. I did a bedwetter friend of mine's once when I was real young. That's really it, honestly.

I've never changed a diaper on anyone other than myself (and my stuffies).

Funnily enough, I adore adult babies and adult littles but don't like actual babies or children. Sometimes I feel like I was wired backwards lol.

I'll go out of my way to avoid actual children because I feel so awkward around them. I understand why so many people would ask me "So how's school?" and "So what do you wanna be when you grow up?" when I was younger. I have become that awkward adult that asks those questions hah. I don't even do it on purpose children just make me very uncomfortable.

Reactions: perlFerret
I've never changed diapers from actual infants/kids, nor with a AB/DL person. I've only changed myself.

I've been changed hundreds of times as a 'real' baby and during more than 30 years as an AB. But I've never changed anyone else, regardless of age.

I have a pretty big extended family and do a lot of babysitting. So yeah, I've changed my fair share of diapers / training pants / etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also changed quite a few from cubs / littles

Nope. I used to assist my mom when my sister was a baby but only by fetching the wipes or diaper for her which I didn't mind because it meant I got to touch diaper stuff which was a secret thrill for me. But as far as changing diapers goes I have only my own. I don't want to sound too hypocritical but as much as I love being a baby I can't stand "real" babies/toddlers. They make me very uncomfortable. Always have.

Reactions: perlFerret
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back