Decent size cute Kid shoes for some adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
The company plae makes some really cute kid shoes. I honestly wish they just release the kid versions fully in adult sizes BUT LUCKILY!!!!!! The largest kid size does fit up to 9" size feet.

I have a 9.7 " long foot, but you can use a shoe stretcher to stretch it up a full size. IE: 4.5 to 5.5. This should allow me to wear it and the width shouldn't be a issue because of how they designed the shoe. When I used their width guide it didn't actually go to the largest size like I assumed.

I am posting this so others can find some cute shoes also if they like. I know women generally have smaller feet than males so this might be a insta buy for some. Honestly it sucks how static male shoes are and how bad they conform to the "this is how males should be" mentality.

Here is the link to some of their kid shoes: https://www.plae.co/shop/kids/ty#272=325&968=216

Other questions:
If anyone has done shoe stretching, is there anything I should know or worry about?
if anyone knows of any other kid shoe in a size I could wear feel free to post.

Hey hold up! I seen your art! Hi!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hey whats up. I am not trying to derail this thread but didn't want to be rude and not say anything back. lol
I am guessing you like my art. xD thanks.

Oh Yeah, anyways onto the shoes. I think it'd be great if they made those in size 12s

I have some size 12 men's healies no lights. Handy when shopping. My wife told me to stop skating down the back hallway at her office.

willnotwill said:
I have some size 12 men's healies no lights. Handy when shopping. My wife told me to stop skating down the back hallway at her office.

I actually don't hate heelys they are pretty cool and I will eventually get some. Right now I am more focused on a more childish looking shoe though. I still sorta hate how men shoes just abruptly stop in terms of cuteness though. I remember having some cool light up shoes around 7th grade and now I can't even find nice looking ones.

I have no link to prove it lol, but I do know for a fact that there are several unisex shoe companies and some of them make some adorable prints. They don't normally carry them at the shoe store, but you can special order from the company....I wear a women's 15/mens 13. As you can guess it's hard to find any shoe that doesn't wind up making me look like I just jumped out of a clown car :) Vans had a Disney princess, AND a Winnie the pooh line all the way up to my size, (sasquatchian,). They were very cute, came in high or low top and the nice young lady at the Vans store, told me that they didn't carry my size but she'd be glad to get a pair shipped.
Think outside of the shoe box :)

- - - Updated - - -

So cute

http://wheretoget.it/look/281973

I already get my shoes out of the kid section I have small feet lol

You know. Someone could make a business out of selling those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back