Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm exploring my ab side note recently, I need ideas of little outfits other then just an onesie that I could where outside.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Search for

minimaxkiddo

he is a hero in dressing and outing.

Ebay has denim shortalls used for cheap if you shop around . While you`re there search for cartoonish t shirts and boom .. you got a out fit for cheap .

I'm very impressed with the Tykables cargo shorts; they do a great job of effectively concealing a diaper and go with whatever t-shirt you happen to have on.

They are a little pricey ($60) but the quality is certainly there. As always, you get what you pay for.

I would go with something that matches and shows a little playfulness. Both for your innerself and to keep appearance.

Bib overalls can work well. I've worn them for many years.

KryanAshford said:
I would go with something that matches and shows a little playfulness. Both for your innerself and to keep appearance.

Same for me. I suppose you do not want to draw too much attention? In that case you could chose clothing that has special feelings or associations for you, but that does not stand out for other people.

E.g. A long sleeve onesie can do the trick for me. Or just a simple t-shirt that feels babyish.

Most toddler clothes are like adult clothing .
Cartoon Tee's shirts cargo pants can be accepted.
Starwars, transformers , Marvel movie stuff .
I even have Sesame Street t-shirts that I've gotten at Walmart which has Cookie Monster muscle builder.
These things you can dress in and be ok.
Best of luck

Bright colors are key!

Cartoon characters on t-shirts. Everyone is nerd hip these days so folks will assume it is ironic.

Short only (bright colors please) no long pants on littles!

Velcro shoes.

Oversized jackets (also bright colors).

Fun backpacks... mine's a cheeseburger!

As a substitute for the Velcro shoes consider shoes with flashing LED lights - you don't want to walk about unnoticed.

And for the most extreme attention grabbing accessory to your outing outfit - REINS - don't want you running off unsupervised !

When I was actually little, my parents would dress me in their favorite football team's gear. Sometimes overly matching an outfit of team gear with a diaper underneath gets me a LittleSpace. Most people see me out and think I really like my team, but for me, it's Little gear.

Shorts/Shortalls are always a nice go to. Tykables cargo shorts are too cute and very passible in public, but they have the buttons on them so you can change your diaper!

Striped shirts, plain/printed tees are good choices to go with. Even short sleeved onesies could go very well with them!

I like plain socks most of the time, but longer printed socks always make me feel little.

Velcro/slip on shoes are great too and can be fashionable as well! Also Babylock has the right idea - light up shoes are cool no matter what but they can be hard to find.

You can always get childrens backpacks and use them anyways, or you can get mini backpacks!

I also like hats a lot - tight beanies, baseball caps, those silly cartoon hats, etc

Also on the hunt myself. Tykables certainly has some stuff but I think i'm going for a more "generic" little boy look if that makes sense. Its hard to show what i'm looking for since if you google "boys summer outfits" you wind up with pictures of outfits that looks like their mom dresses them like the men that left them.

http://www.carters.com/carters-baby...vID=header&start=1&cgid=carters-baby-boy-sets

Like this in a short set would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back