So far NorthShore is the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwillow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I text customer service to get samples of their Supreme diaper, comfort 24/7, and crinkle. They arrived in 2 days all but crinkles ( on back order). I will definitely be ordering in next couple days. I can say the 24/7 is incredible!!!

I agree! Best company I've ever used with awesome customer service. I get 5% off by using the auto order option. I highly recommend.

I'm on team ABU though I haven't restocked since last summer.

Also agree, the Supremes are my goto diaper.

Northshore has absolutely phenomenal customer service. They're easily one of my favorite sites to get diapers from.

That company has a very keen eye for the market. Crinklz are selling fast, because a lot of folks who are not ABDL just don't like the more institutional looking "briefs". It will be very interesting to see how all this works out.

Honeywell6180 said:
That company has a very keen eye for the market. Crinklz are selling fast, because a lot of folks who are not ABDL just don't like the more institutional looking "briefs". It will be very interesting to see how all this works out.

If I was incontinent, that would be my choice too.

I so can’t wait for samples of the crinkles. They are on back order. So I loved comfort 24/7 and may have to purchase them till I get my sample of the crinkles.
I will say that Adam responded to my text after hours which surprised me, and hooked me all at one time. Thank you NorthShore for being the go to company!!!

I like dealing with them too. I would buy from them more often if they offered free shipping on case quantities. And I have to say I love the 24/7's. It's my new favorite. the Northshore supreme holds a lot but it is a bulky diaper.

I wish they'd work with my insurance. I hate the cloth back Coviden wings that my current supplier carries. I'd even settle for Tranquility ATN, but they,(my current supplier,) don't even have those, which is odd because they supply me with Tranquility Topliner booster pads. I have to wear them anyway and my insurance pays for them, why do they have to be so booooooring...*pout*

I wish they'd have a sale on their ABDL stuff, maybe, in effect, to see how strong the market is, from ABDL's that populate places like ADISC, etc. Post a note here, and see what the response is. I, too, think free shipping is a good idea for case quantities, with discreet shipping. I know HDIS shows free shipping... On that example, it shows it can be done.

Reginabdl said:
I wish they'd work with my insurance. I hate the cloth back Coviden wings that my current supplier carries. I'd even settle for Tranquility ATN, but they,(my current supplier,) don't even have those, which is odd because they supply me with Tranquility Topliner booster pads. I have to wear them anyway and my insurance pays for them, why do they have to be so booooooring...*pout*

Add in I wish they could appeal to the VA and become an authorized distributor for the east coast.

I really liked the BetterDrys. The tapes worked really well.

I wear cloth diapers, and love them. However the disposables that I've tried (Rearz Princess) tapes are not repositionable. Are there any other disposables out there that have repositionable tapes?

- - - Updated - - -

I like Northshore too, I ordered PUL diaper covers, I have several others from another company, but want to try them from Northshore. They will arrive today, and cant wait to try them. I have plastic pants and wear them also but the plastic splits around the elastic the PUL pants have better elastic and I can wash them with my diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back