Can't find a diaper I like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

omuomo250

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok let me just start this off by saying that I am not an AB or a furry at all, I just have a diaper fetish. Also I haven't actually got my own diapers and worn them yet.
All the pictures I've seen of ABDL/medical adult diapers have the side parts way too low, and I don't like it at all. However baby diapers have the side parts higher, and I like that, but I probably won't be able to fit into those. There are also other differences in shape from baby diapers to adult diapers that I don't like, like at the back. Pull-ups seem fine in shape, but I want something thicker, but not as visibly bulky as adult diapers. Maybe just having two tabs instead of four would make the side parts higher. It almost seems like I just want baby diapers but bigger....
Anyone know anything I'd like?

How do you know you don't like any of them if you haven't actually tried them yet? Adult bodies are shaped differently than baby bodies. Just because one shape works good for babies, and looks good to you, doesn't mean they will also fit or work good too. In fact, they won't.

Just get a bunch of samples of various diapers- and actually try them.

I wanna find one that I like how it looks tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can't get diapers

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't see how a bigger version of a baby diaper wouldn't work on adults

Well if you want a "bigger version of a baby diaper" the closest would probably be any of the 1 tape per side (2 tapes total) diapers by ABUniverse, that being said though you may find the 2 tapes per side (4 tapes total) diapers work better.

You may have to decide which is more important, looks or actual function.

This is all a guess though, only you will actually know after trying out various adult diapers.

And why can't you get diapers anyways?

If it's just an inconvenience you may have to get over that and just go for it; I know a lot of people don't get the whole ABDL thing and it might be difficult to get and wear/Use diapers despite that, but if this is a part of you, you would do well to get comfortabp e with it sooner rather than later as it will save you much mental distress.

If it's not having money, well only you can help yourself there.

Well since i'll mostly just be wetting it could be fine
And I can't get them because I have no money and I live with my parents

- - - Updated - - -

Actually honestly even though that part is right, there's something about the padding I don't like
Maybe I'll stick to my goodnites + baby diapers plan

ABU's (plastic) SDK / Cushies are probably the closest to what you're looking for. Order a bag of SDKs and try them out. They've got single tapes, a medium grade thickness, usable capacity, all white plastic shell, and a lightweight tape panel art.

If you don't know your size, you should probably get a few samples each of the two sizes you feel you are closest to.

omuomo250 said:
Ok let me just start this off by saying that I am not an AB or a furry at all, I just have a diaper fetish. Also I haven't actually got my own diapers and worn them yet.
All the pictures I've seen of ABDL/medical adult diapers have the side parts way too low, and I don't like it at all. However baby diapers have the side parts higher, and I like that, but I probably won't be able to fit into those. There are also other differences in shape from baby diapers to adult diapers that I don't like, like at the back. Pull-ups seem fine in shape, but I want something thicker, but not as visibly bulky as adult diapers. Maybe just having two tabs instead of four would make the side parts higher. It almost seems like I just want baby diapers but bigger....
Bambino diapers .com
AB Universe. com
3cb5abd625f5f3a0c11d98351796e3a8.jpg
6d45771e1019469c80fcdc6bbc659871.jpg

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I want cloth backed though... like modern baby diapers...

- - - Updated - - -

Also while I want the shape of baby diapers, I don't want babyish designs, but I'd still want them to be cute I guess
Seems like I should stick to goodnites with baby diapers as stuffers

- - - Updated - - -

I probably don't like how the padding at the bottom doesn't hang down enough

- - - Updated - - -

It's weird but I probably don't actually want ABDL diapers...

Try Tena Stretch.

omuomo250 said:
I want cloth backed though... like modern baby diapers...

- - - Updated - - -

Also while I want the shape of baby diapers, I don't want babyish designs, but I'd still want them to be cute I guess
Seems like I should stick to goodnites with baby diapers as stuffers

- - - Updated - - -

I probably don't like how the padding at the bottom doesn't hang down enough

- - - Updated - - -

It's weird but I probably don't actually want ABDL diapers...

There currently are no cloth backed diapers for adults which work and/or fit as good as a baby diaper. They simply aren't even made. and again, a baby's body is shaped differently than an adult's body. This is why a scaled up baby diaper just wouldn't work for adults. Take adult, single taped, diapers. They will either give you a snug fit around the legs (while allowing the diaper to sag and leak over the top), or will give a good snug fit around the waist (while leaving gaps around the legs which will likely lead to premature leaks there too). This is why a good 2-tape diaper is necessary for adults- we have larger bodies and need them.

And we never said you had to go with an ABDL diaper. There are are plenty of good diapers out there like Northshore Supreme and Betterdry, which are not ABDL at all. If you really want cloth backed, they will not perform as good a plastic backed, so be ready for leaks if you intend to fully use them. Though you could try Northsore Air supreme, I understand they actually work decently for some.

omuomo250 said:

I was there at one point too. What I did was search around, and eventually I found a starter diaper that I liked and is well known for it's quality around the ABDL community. (Abena M4's). But search around, maybe google "Starter diapers for ABDL" or something of that nature. It all comes down to what YOU like.

I hope this helps in your quest!

Idk why but I'm not that worried about leaks, maybe I kinda like it >////< well if I have something to soak it up under me of course >////////<
also this artist https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=552763 (NSFW warning) draws diapers that I really like, is this something that just doesn't exist in real life? I really like the shape of those

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some example pics if you're afraid to possibly view NSFW content:
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/11/11/17/32/33/22987460_p3_master1200.jpg
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/07/01/00/05/59/19994452_p0_master1200.jpg
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/05/14/23/51/59/18888382_p3_master1200.jpg
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/04/09/00/27/30/18018934_p6_master1200.jpg

I hear you perfectly, The cut of adult diapers is almost like an underwear cut, just with tapes, a babies diaper has a different cut were the tape wings a lower on the back of the diaper, also babies diapers the inner elastic is the main diaper support, the outside shell expands outward, that's how you get the optimum sag, I wish someone would take a baby diaper and dissect it, measuring every little detail as they go along then load those measurements in a computer cad program and make a proportional diaper in an adult size. Unfortunately I'm lacking the tools and prob the brain power for that type of under taking.

omuomo250 said:
Idk why but I'm not that worried about leaks, maybe I kinda like it >////< well if I have something to soak it up under me of course >////////<
also this artist https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=552763 (NSFW warning) draws diapers that I really like, is this something that just doesn't exist in real life? I really like the shape of those

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some example pics if you're afraid to possibly view NSFW content:
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/11/11/17/32/33/22987460_p3_master1200.jpg
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/07/01/00/05/59/19994452_p0_master1200.jpg
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/05/14/23/51/59/18888382_p3_master1200.jpg
https://i.pximg.net/c/600x1200_90/img-master/img/2011/04/09/00/27/30/18018934_p6_master1200.jpg

Gotta love the fact that I get a '403' or, as I like to call it, a "fuck you" error. Hmm, but the page above I saw one type of diaper design. (And as far as I know, there's nothing exactly like it, but there are some quite similar.)

Most adult diapers are like a "tighty whitey" cut, (Not really a good way to put it.) except they're nice and thick and super fun to wear. (And use, if you're into that.) You could always look at RearZ safari: (I've considered ordering some once my current stash is out.)

You can find them here.https://rearz.ca/safari-nighttime-briefs/

They run a bit on the higher side of things, but they are:
1. REALLY cute.
2. Hold a LOT. (Even more with boosters)
3. (From Reviews I read): They're super comfy to wear.

Those aren't cute, and I don't really want ones that "hold a lot" (they're too thick)...

- - - Updated - - -

I want a medium thickness, like not as thin as pull-ups but not as thick as ones that "hold a lot"

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that would be perfect I would love that

Have you looked at the Bambino Magnifico? Very modern looking.

If you were in Melbourne (Australia) but would give you a pack.

I'll check

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys, sorry I'm just a weird pervy otaku with a diaper fetish but not AB or furry who doesn't like diapers too thick and doesn't care about leaks as long as there's something under me...

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so a lot of these diapers don't look soft enough, while baby diapers do......
Also I don't like the designs on basically all ABDL diapers
I basically want something like bigger, thicker Goodnites with tapes I guess

i really don't understand myself i just think adult diapers are unattractive i like pullups better but they're not thick enough

Unfortunately, there isn't anything right now like you describe. For diapers with clothlike covers, it's almost all adult incontinence products and they're not festive or fun. Although it won't help in your present situation, one thing you might consider for the future is cloth diapers. Real babies still wear those and they could be made (either by you or someone else) much more to your specifications.

We're not at all alike in what we want in a diaper but I sympathize because I know what it is to have an itch you can't properly scratch. I hope you'll be able to find something that works.

Well I want disposables
And I don't care if it's "not festive or fun" actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back