• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedNerd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi hi! Not much for me to say. Im 24, 6'1, 250 lbs and hairy. I am a big nerd though, and would love to meet with others who like diapers near me. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Hi from UK and welcome,

Hello and welcome. What things are you nerd at? :p

I enjoy manga, anime, model kits, video games and almost all things disney!

Where about in Georgia are you? I'm in western NC.

PaddedNerd said:
Manga, alright! I read a bit of that (I read lots of different comics, so manga is in there somewhere :p ). One series I'm a huge fan of is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Hey, PaddedNerd. I'm in Georgia too! :-]

Hello and welcome. I'm originally from Georgia. But it's been a while since I lived there

Welcome to ADISC, padded from Georgia. :smile1:

I hope that you might find friendship and support here as you go about participating in this community.

Perhaps you might share a bit more about your interests and your likes and dislikes and what makes you uniquely you. Why did you decide to join? What are your hobbies (beside being ABDL)?

PaddedNerd said:

Hi PaddedNerd,

What kind of model kits do you do? I like to paint warhammer-like figures from time to time, so we might share some nerdiness

What kind of video games do you play?

Well I mainly stick with Gundams and Zoids as for model kits. While for games PS4 and Im an open book on that. The last three game I played, and still is, are Fairy Fencer, Nioh, and Elite Dangerous.

PaddedNerd said:
Well I mainly stick with Gundams and Zoids as for model kits. While for games PS4 and Im an open book on that. The last three game I played, and still is, are Fairy Fencer, Nioh, and Elite Dangerous.

Those models look amazing!

I'm a huge LEGO fan, so those look kinda up my alley.

Don't really know those three games, but they look pretty cool. I especially like the look of Elite Dangerous, but that might just be my inner Star Wars nerd talking :)

Hehe they are all fun games. Though I also love older games too such as Tetris. I can never get enough of that theme song!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back