Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
:detective3 Has anyone purchased diapers and then experienced a significant disappointment in them due to quality or them being less than you anticipated?

I have experienced this a few different times, but most recently while purchasing a rather premium diaper that I otherwise love, but having packages within cases I purchased having only three tapes instead of the four they were supposed to have. Somehow the product was not made correctly, with one side having the two tapes it is supposed to have and the other with only one.

This makes for an ineffective diaper and I have used packaging tape to make up for the missing tabs, but that just isn't ideal.

IMG_5298.jpg
IMG_5300.jpg

As you can see in the photos, the diaper only has one tape on the left side of the diaper. The whole package had the same problem. I have submitted this to the company and I am currently waiting for a response. I am hopeful that they may respond with relatively minimal need for involvement on my part. The last time I had something like this happen, I had to return the defective diapers at my own cost, then simply received a replacement of the diaper and really no compensation for the time and cost involved of bringing this to their attention.

My frustration is that I truly love these diapers and I am a regular customer. ABDL themed diapers being what they are, it is something that is definitely needing to be discreet. I really don't appreciate the hassle of sending them all back to get replacements when the product should have not had this problem to begin with. I hope that the company may honor their product and not only desire to replace the defective diapers, but make up for the inconvenience with this.

Am I asking a bit too much here?

I am interested if anyone else has had similar experiences where they have had a good or bad response if they brought this to the attention of the manufacturer.

Apologize if this seems a rant...

:detective3

They shouldn't have three tapes missing, that's for sure. I think the company who imported them should own up to it, accept the return, and give a full refund. I don't think you're asking too much at all. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Constantly. Mostly it's just a lack of quality control, though too often when a brand gets cheapened up, or has corners cut, too.

The worst I've ever experienced though, was the Wellness Superio diaper. They completely oversold their diapers, wrongly rated them too high for their actual absorbency, and a slew of other "benefits" to them- especially their so called "based on NASA".

Except when I tried them, they were good for only one wetting at best. They leaked horribly, clumped, sagged, and had all kinds of tape issues. Man was I pissed at wellness for their dishonesty. Especially how far away they were from anything of a NASA quality/build. To this day I still boycot them.

Yes, I ordered a bag of Molicare premium slip, super plus, and they are dreadful. Depends actually fit better than these. They say they go up to 35" waist but are really tight on my 30". Northshore capacity rating these 1 drop less than their Northshore Supremes are a joke. They should be 1 or 2 drop rating.

Years back I got some bad batches of Goodnites. Some had tiny rips in the plastic backing, causing leaks. Others' elastic came loose too easily. KCC was good taking feedback and correcting things.

The few times I've tried other brands I've been generally disappointed. The elastic is usually poor, or the leg leak guards insufficient. I tried some Allnites recently, crappy elastic, reminds me of Underjams.

yes , some time ago i got tena slip that the plastic backing ripped when i opened up the diaper exposing the absorbing material inside , every single ones in the pack are like that, i guess they were on the shelf a long time.

TeddyBearCowboy said:
:detective3 Has anyone purchased diapers and then experienced a significant disappointment in them due to quality or them being less than you anticipated?

I have experienced this a few different times, but most recently while purchasing a rather premium diaper that I otherwise love, but having packages within cases I purchased having only three tapes instead of the four they were supposed to have. Somehow the product was not made correctly, with one side having the two tapes it is supposed to have and the other with only one.

This makes for an ineffective diaper and I have used packaging tape to make up for the missing tabs, but that just isn't ideal.

View attachment 30313
View attachment 30314

As you can see in the photos, the diaper only has one tape on the left side of the diaper. The whole package had the same problem. I have submitted this to the company and I am currently waiting for a response. I am hopeful that they may respond with relatively minimal need for involvement on my part. The last time I had something like this happen, I had to return the defective diapers at my own cost, then simply received a replacement of the diaper and really no compensation for the time and cost involved of bringing this to their attention.

My frustration is that I truly love these diapers and I am a regular customer. ABDL themed diapers being what they are, it is something that is definitely needing to be discreet. I really don't appreciate the hassle of sending them all back to get replacements when the product should have not had this problem to begin with. I hope that the company may honor their product and not only desire to replace the defective diapers, but make up for the inconvenience with this.

Am I asking a bit too much here?

I am interested if anyone else has had similar experiences where they have had a good or bad response if they brought this to the attention of the manufacturer.

Apologize if this seems a rant...

:detective3

I am just curious, in order to avoid the same problem for myself, what is the name of the Diaper company. :paci:

Those are aww so cute diapers hopefully I don't have the same problem just order a mystery box from rearz with 6 bags of them

Dry 24/7s were a big disappointment for me. Didn't like them at all.

Yes, but more recently I’ve been thrift shopping and had the opposite. I came to the conclusion that rather than spend a ton on just plastic backed AB/DL or just plain premium diapers all the time, I’d like to have a variety of products since I don’t always have time to fully use something like a Safari or Tykables or even an M4. I found a few diapers that I really like as a result. Fit Rite Ultras, Attends cloth backed briefs, a few Unidentified diapers and one product that I can’t remember the name of.

Most recently I got the attends from a local thrift store and they were $17 for 96 of them. They feel pretty thin and have a really high waist and 2 tapes on each side, and, most surprisingly, actual leak guards. That being said, they are very absorbent and really swell up. If not for some quality problems that cause the back sheet to separate where the wing is secured, they would be perfect. They just feel so much like giant luvs, if not for the lack of an elastic wing, in composition and fit. Really exceeded my expectations and for $17 for such a large quantity it’s hard to go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back