Status
Not open for further replies.

RompingBulbasaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well, I got a bit of a pleasant surprise opportunity today; I had to make a last minute round-trip from college, to my home town, and back, and since I figured I'd be on my own for it I decided to diaper up and brought my paci along for the ride as well! I'd never gone that long distance padded before, and it was pretty neat getting to use my paci while driving. I dont think I've ever had a more relaxed 4 hours in the car, and the diaper came in handy cutting out pit stops. To be fair the whole ride was at night, so I never had any concern of people seeing me and that probably contributed to me not being nervous.
Has anyone else taken a "road trip" of sorts while padded and/or with a paci? I'd love to hear your experiences!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Well, I got a bit of a pleasant surprise opportunity today; I had to make a last minute round-trip from college, to my home town, and back, and since I figured I'd be on my own for it I decided to diaper up and brought my paci along for the ride as well! I'd never gone that long distance padded before, and it was pretty neat getting to use my paci while driving. I dont think I've ever had a more relaxed 4 hours in the car, and the diaper came in handy cutting out pit stops. To be fair the whole ride was at night, so I never had any concern of people seeing me and that probably contributed to me not being nervous.
Has anyone else taken a "road trip" of sorts while padded and/or with a paci? I'd love to hear your experiences!

Ahhh... the memorable road trips. Yes, road trips while padded can be a great experience. In addition to my own experience, I venture to say that there are likely a lot of us here on ADISC and that are ABDL that have really enjoyed and enjoy this experience. Whenever I travel, I usually travel padded as it is just something that is a good feeling and also a convenience if you find that you are bit too far from that elusive rest stop. (traveling by airplane is a whole different thing, and I wont go into the details here other than just sharing that with the security protocols and TSA, unless you are willing to accept being found out you are wearing a diaper, then I don't recommend it). But as for long drives, it is an enjoyable experience to be certain.

In my present occupation, I travel a lot, and sometimes even 16 to 18 hour drives. In these situations, I often take my Teddy along as well as being padded and usually bring along a paci as well. If it is a divided highway or at night, then the paci is an added bonus. I don't typically use the paci if I am traveling with cross traffic or while passing other vehicles, as I don't want to be seen, but my teddy is different. He usually accompanies me by my side and I have had more than numerous smiles as others have seen him sitting beside me. I have never seen looks of disgust or the like. Usually it has been met with smiles and even pointing with looks of happy onlookers rather than something that is a distain. He also rides shotgun in the passenger seat and I have had some really fun experiences while pulling up to drive through restaurants and gotten many compliments on my white furry co-pilot. So, while I am truly much more discrete about my diapers and paci, my teddybear is a bit more public.

:detective3

RompingBulbasaur said:

I drove ~300 miles home last christmas. The challenge for me was finding a place to change before leaving town, as I couldn't get changed before leaving. I ended up finding a secluded spot to pull off the road right outside town. Made the rest of the trip home in an ABU N Chill tshirt, sneakers, and a safari diaper, it was great! Was pretty soaked by the time I got home too. I *did* opt to pull on some sweat pants the one time I had to stop to get gas tho!

Would highly recommend this to anyone!

ALL of my road trips (and flights) are fully padded. I simply never worry about pit stops unless I'm already stopping for gas or food. It's a HUGE convenience.

I travel on all my airplane flights with my training underwear or disposable and my PUL plastic underpants. Typically I still have to drive 2 - 3 hours to wherever my final destination is but if crossing the border it can be longer. My protection does great and being fully soaked by the time I get to the hotel is great. I can even take a nap after putting my mattress protection cover on the bed and then wake up to change when IO get up. Sometime this can be as long as 12 - 14 hours padded.

I have done many road trips diapered. I also drive trucks locally for a living and wear one to work every day. The longest trip I've done padded was 900 miles and it really cut down on the stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back