Sigh...Time for my yearly Urologist Visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Tomorrow I see my Urologist for my yearly male body parts checkup and PSA test result.
Hopefully it will go well.

I hope so too!

BabyDenise said:
I hope so too!

At my age of 59 (almost 60), my main concerns as a medically incontinent person with CP and Autism is UTI's and Prostate Cancer.
In December 2 months ago my Cousin Jeannette's husband, Paul, finally passed-away from Prostate Cancer.
He was age 86.
The older I get, the more I accept how "mortal" I really am.

Caitianx, you're soooo lucky. I wish I only had to see a urologist once a year. Lately it's been more like twice a month though.

I found out my PSA Test for Cancer is "Negative", which is good.
But I bleed a bit sometimes when I pee into my diaper.
Next week a CT Scan of my Kidneys/Bladder, and on the 14th this month a Cystoscopy up into my bladder to take a look.

I also just had my yearly visit to the urologist, everything checked out great PSA only raised slightly , ol finger test was positive and my urologist said that if I was happy with being non medicated for my urge and frequency that he didn't see a need for me to see him for two years.

a low psa is a cause for celebration! A friend had a skyrocket psa. just had prostate surgery. it went well and it had not spread. his next step is to find out if he is going to join me in the soggy bottom boys club. once i told him i wear and it isnt so bid a deal he calmed down. only time will tell.

I no longer see a urologist as my incontinence is incurable. I just see the continence nurse every 6 months or so.

ggreggy said:
the soggy bottom boys club.

Love that quote!

I just had a follow up with my urologist the other day (actually the Nurse Practitioner). I had TUIP surgery a few months back, and so far it seems to be helping my bladder to empty out more fully. My ability to control, on the other hand, has gotten worse since the surgery. We are going to try another med to see if it helps with control, but I'm not holding my breath on that. Don't know why it surprises me, but I do find myself surprised that she is completely supportive of my choice to wear diapers to manage my situation.

@CaitianX, I find myself also trying to come to terms with my own mortality. Becoming incontinent is just one more step along that road... I remember when I confided to my best friend about my situation, he got a strange look on his face which I mistook for judgement or whatever. In reality, my situation tweaked something in him that made him realize we were getting older, and that this was something he might have to deal with someday.

Glad your PSA test came back OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back