Wetting Question for the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sourpants2013 said:
The main area where I think girls have it easier than boys is when it comes to wetting while turned on. I hate when I wake up dry and with morning wood and a full bladder!

I'm generally used to being padded nowadays, so I don't have problems wetting in any position except if I am driving. Other than that, I just point down and it always works. Even if I get turned on my dip is taped securely enough to keep me pointed down.

Strange, I never had that problem. I too would sometimes wake up already erect, and with a bursting bladder. I always point up too, and would just let go and flood my diaper. Then roll over and take care of the other problem. (Of course now in my permanantly catheterized state I have a whole different problem with erections).

Actually, that's not fully true. Way back in the day (like 20 years ago) I used to use inferior diapers. They would leak on me horribly if I ever did that. After switching to premium diapers, that issue resolved itself. This makes me wonder if you just need to be using better diapers.

I think this is actually one of the few areas where my particular birth defects come in handy. I don't have enough down there to have to worry about positioning and "bulges" are basically imperceptible. And while most women end up having to hit the bottom area of a diaper, and guys have to worry about positioning, I get the full use of the front of the diaper.

Rescue said:
Any of the guys out there ever think...frig!... the girls have it so much easier when it comes to wetting a diaper? I mean... no arranging issues, no sudden bulges when ahem...things get bigger. I mean....Theres been times I have just put on a fresh diaper and sat on the couch only to have the damn thing leak after the very first wetting simply because of the position of mister at the time. So frustrating. You girls have it so easy in this department!

Umm.... Guys at least can have a bit of control as to where the diaper gets wet. If you have wet and one particular area of the diaper is ready to leak, you do have the choice of rearranging things so as to utilize the full extent of the diaper vs. having the diaper leak out because you have no other choice. ...just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back