Wetting Question for the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any of the guys out there ever think...frig!... the girls have it so much easier when it comes to wetting a diaper? I mean... no arranging issues, no sudden bulges when ahem...things get bigger. I mean....Theres been times I have just put on a fresh diaper and sat on the couch only to have the damn thing leak after the very first wetting simply because of the position of mister at the time. So frustrating. You girls have it so easy in this department!

Rescue said:
Any of the guys out there ever think...frig!... the girls have it so much easier when it comes to wetting a diaper? I mean... no arranging issues, no sudden bulges when ahem...things get bigger. I mean....Theres been times I have just put on a fresh diaper and sat on the couch only to have the damn thing leak after the very first wetting simply because of the position of mister at the time. So frustrating. You girls have it so easy in this department!

Actually, a properly sized and absorbent enough diaper should not have this problem- unless you were pointing to the side.

I've definitely thought this as well. Yes, positioning for us fellas can be a tricky arrangement whereas women don't really need to worry about positioning as much, if at all. Being a seasoned pro at diapering up, I've been wearing diapers on and off for 12 years and I've been wearing them at least once or twice a week for the past 5 years, I can safely say that I've gotten positioning down to a science. There are two positions that work, pointed up and pointed down. I prefer pointed up because it prolongs the use of the diaper and makes the saturation more even.

The one thing that is always difficult being a male is as you said, when things get bigger down there. The down stairs area is very sensitive, it can get going with very little physical sensation/stimulation and nothing sucks you out of little mode quite as much as an unwanted hard-on. Fortunately, I've gotten desensitized to this over time, I don't get excited down there as frequently anymore, nowadays I only really get excited down there when I am first taped into a fresh diaper and even that isn't a sure thing anymore. Of course, being a predominantly nonsexual AB (which I am) helps in curbing that excitement a lot.

So, in answer to your question, yes, sometimes it can be annoying and tricky diapering up and wetting with a willy between your legs and this is an issue reserved for us guys, though, I think it's safe to say that the women in this community likely have their own troubles/problems when it comes to padding up. However, as I said, if you tape up and have it in the right position, it's not so bad and the more you wear the less likely you'll be to get stimulated down there... at least, this has been the case for me anyhow. Also, since I found the proper positions through years of use, pointed up or pointed down, I rarely ever leak. The last time I leaked was about a few years ago now.

The other advantage girls have over boys is that in the female plumbing system gravity has more of an influence so it's a lot easier for a girl to uncontrollably wet themselves as soon as the sphincter muscle relaxes. With guys it's a pressurised system and it's much harder for the urge to pee to overcome the sphincter so you end up just writhing about in pain rather than peeing yourself. Of course if you're used to it then it isn't a problem but I'm still at the stage where my bladder thinks it's wrong to pee away from a toilet and so I have to fight my body for every drop.

Bose said:
The other advantage girls have over boys is that in the female plumbing system gravity has more of an influence so it's a lot easier for a girl to uncontrollably wet themselves as soon as the sphincter muscle relaxes. With guys it's a pressurised system and it's much harder for the urge to pee to overcome the sphincter so you end up just writhing about in pain rather than peeing yourself. Of course if you're used to it then it isn't a problem but I'm still at the stage where my bladder thinks it's wrong to pee away from a toilet and so I have to fight my body for every drop.

I wouldn't say because of gravity (bc as the bladder is also higher than the "thing", gravity also pushes the pee down), but more like the "hose" gets strangled with the diaper and doesn't let the pee go through.

Reactions: Newguy1223
Bose said:

True that!

I remember when I was starting out, wetting was a chore, I had to fight myself to go and if the pressure built up too much I'd end up in pain.

Also, a woman's bladder is much smaller than a man's bladder because of all the baby-making parts, their bladder is located right underneath the uterus. I think this fact might also explain why wetting for women is a little easier, it stands to reason that they still have to deal with the potty-training mental block as well. I have female family members and friends who have some minor leakage and bladder control issues resulting from childbirth.

Fortunately, since I've been wearing weekly for the past 5 years, I can now wet my diapers like a champion, I don't even hold it anymore, if the urge hits, I let it go. I think I've conquered the mental barrier when it comes to wetting, it still persists in other areas though.

I haven't found this to be an issue for a while but as others have stated it depends on how comfortable you are wearing and for how long. "Down" seems to be the best position for me but I also wear a booster with good leg cuff protection from Tranquility ATN. I kind of sit into the diaper while leaning forward creating a natural contour for everything to be comfortable while staying in place and utilizing the middle-lower crotch area as the landing zone. It's not a "tuck" necessarily but would kind of put you in mind to one. However, not all plans are fail proof and I've leaked but mostly at the sides. This is heavily dependent on how high you wear and the anatomical allowance to do so.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rescue said:

I know what you mean, "when things get bigger!" I find it really unconformable to be fully erect in a Diaper.

as for positioning, I guess you knew you need to be face down, so you pee between the leek grads. I just adding that just in case someone didn't realize.

you could try a good diaper cover to go over the top of you diaper, that will help hold thins in place.

hugs

Siysiy

I agree about girls finding it easier to relax and pee than us guys, my girlfriend can pee anywhere she wants with no problems, for me I have to concentrate and only in certain positions. No matter how hard I try sometimes it doesn't work for me.

Pointin up or down is preety important. But when Jack is growing, so don`t worry, later he'll get some relax... for wetting diaper too. I experienced leaks when wrongly fixed or just saturated diaper. And my Jack isn`t from the smallest.

I will defiantly say I have thought about how much easier it is for girls. On that note i wear pretty much monday through saturday in the day time (when my wife isn't around) and have for the last year and a half and wore at least 3 to 4 times a week since I was about 13. That being said I personally find pointing down to be better for me as when I'm pointing up i leak on the sides. I also find this more comfortable for work. It must be nice as a girl not to worry about pointing sideways or having to find a place to adjust yourself when you start getting in the wrong position.

Try Crinklz or Betterdry. They have the best fit for a guy (IMO). It's like a perfect pocket for the rocket whether you're up or down and capacity like a gas tank.

It certainly has happened before, but more absorbent diapers definitely help.

I'm normally pretty comfortable. I point down. Which is different to how I normally point in underwear, though in underwear it tends to move around throughout the day. I've been wearing M4's lately and they may be a little snugger in the crotch but nothing too crazy.

If you point UP you are going to have to have more Michelin Man absorbent padding upfront.
Pointing DOWN urine will seek its own level in the crotch bottom of the diaper maybe requiring more waddling absorbent padding liner.

Caution exceeding the center tank capacity of the diaper and it chambers may result in catastrophic failure leaks and structure collapse.

I point to the front, as explained by "tucking". When I want to make sure I use the back of a diaper, I reposition myself (out of tuck) downward, between my legs, and dribble back through my crack. It works for me! Even a (Depend RealFit, Reassure Overnight, Reassure Premium Overnight) pullup can be adequate, if you work the product properly.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...-all-my-(diapered)-life?p=1484376#post1484376

- - - Updated - - -

I should add, to use the back of the diaper, I lie on my back....

When I get hard in my diaper, which happens a lot, I take care of my need right then. Diapers feel so soft and a good slow stoking is so erotic and relieving.

No one knows me I real life and honestly I don't care if you make fun of me for it. I have a small one so it make it easier to just slap on a diaper.

My Johnson doesn't have the umm stature that most guys seem to have so not a big problem for this skunk.

The main area where I think girls have it easier than boys is when it comes to wetting while turned on. I hate when I wake up dry and with morning wood and a full bladder!

I'm generally used to being padded nowadays, so I don't have problems wetting in any position except if I am driving. Other than that, I just point down and it always works. Even if I get turned on my dip is taped securely enough to keep me pointed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back