Something inflatable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert1

Est. Contributor
How many of you like to sit and bounce on something inflatable while you are diapered like balloons beachball or inflatable ride ons

Huh. I haven't, as I don't have access to one, but it sounds really fun to bounce around on a huge inflatable animal while padded :)

This typically isn't something that I've ever thought of, probably because my AB side veers to the younger end of the spectrum so I don't see myself bouncing around, I see myself more as a crawling and cuddling kind of baby. That being said, there have been times where I thought it would be super fun to diaper up and bounce around in one of those inflatable bounce houses or on a trampoline. Sadly, I don't plan on renting a bounce house or purchasing a trampoline anytime soon.

I've never really thought of using huge inflatable animals or an exercise ball while diapered, but I do know of some AB's and DL's who incorporate them into their activities.

I hadn't even thought about anything like that before, but I think it sounds fun! I think my neighbors in the apartment below me wouldn't appreciate it much thought :smile1:

Although I have thought about using a bouncy house before, I haven't had the opportunity and never thought about it while wearing a diaper.

Sounds like fun though!

Robert1 said:
How many of you like to sit and bounce on something inflatable while you are diapered like balloons beachball or inflatable ride ons

You should consider getting an inflatable diaper spreader.

I've been seeing an adult sized horse/unicorn ride on bouncer through Amazon for a while now.

If I had more room and privacy, you bet I'd get it for little space! It and everything you mentioned sounds super fun.

I'd be interested in a link to this "adult sized horse/unicorn ride on bouncer" on Amazon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back