My Pull-up Must Have Been in Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Because by the end of the day it was SAG eligible.

That's quite common. Pullups are not intended or designed for heavy wetting. They will always sag if you get even a cup of pee in them. If you're going to pee in them a lot then I'd recommend you switch over to something more capable.

Plus, if you want to poop, you will need a regular diaper with tapes. Why? Because if you poop in a pull-up, the poop will leak out. I'm 100% against anyone who poops in pull-ups.

This ain't my first rodeo. There just weren't a lot of people who would appreciate the pun and my actor friends would just unfriend me.

The pun.... Are you sure you're not a dad/daddy with horribleness. :giggles:

I like the pun! And Slomo, folks should wear what they like. I am not going to tell Beyonce that her lacy dress is "impractical" or some really hot guy with a cool fashion scarf that it would be more "functional" to get a thicker wool one.

GuybrushT said:
I like the pun! And Slomo, folks should wear what they like. I am not going to tell Beyonce that her lacy dress is "impractical" or some really hot guy with a cool fashion scarf that it would be more "functional" to get a thicker wool one.

I never said he shouldn't wear what he likes, I was merely stating a well established fact. And by your example, if Beyonce wore that same dress for the purpose of staying warm, then it isn't much of a stretch to realize she is being an idiot and really should use the wool one.

TheWolfEmperor said:
This ain't my first rodeo. There just weren't a lot of people who would appreciate the pun and my actor friends would just unfriend me.

I got it and I thought it was funny...teeheehee.

Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
As to the pull ups I use them so I can focus on my work. I got some guards to use as liners and I can make both last a whole eight hour shift.

But I was peeing pretty heavily by the end of the day.

I did get some tape on diapers that feel comfortable but diapers don't always hold up well when I'm at work unless I'm wearing boxers over them l. Then they create a a rather obvious bulge like the one you can see in one of my long ago stand up comedy videos.

- - - Updated - - -

bigtoddler96 said:
Plus, if you want to poop, you will need a regular diaper with tapes. Why? Because if you poop in a pull-up, the poop will leak out. I'm 100% against anyone who poops in pull-ups.

Then you're going to hate me because my first diapers were pull ups and I still remember the first time I pooped in mine.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Then you're going to hate me because my first diapers were pull ups and I still remember the first time I pooped in mine.

Oh! I thought I heard that pull ups didn't hold poop that well and instead, ABDLs use tape diapers for poops.

Okay, 1: I was seventeen when I bought my first package of Depend and sites like this just weren't out there. I know because only He Who Must Not Be Named was the industry standard as it were.

I only much later found the other diaper site of the same era that'd I'd have to be functionally retarded to visit again.

Two: (no pun intended) I grew out of my compulsion to mess in public, so it's irrelevant.

Pull ups are better, in my meandering experience, for the work day I don't just do a full on wetting, I control it so that I don't lose control and so I don't risk flooding.

thewolfemperor said:
because by the end of the day it was sag eligible.
wakka wakka! :)

People bitch about pullups all the time. They serve a purpose. I've got two on now, two regular undies, and a pul protective pant over that, and, if you looked at my behind, you'd have no clue. I work in an environment, crowded with people, and can use that pullup, or the pee point in the lavatory, at my whim. If I'm wet, I can still use the pee point, or dribble a little more into the pullup, as needed. I can (rip the sides and...) pull the inner one off, and I'm at the beginning of my journey again. I don't think people that wear full barrier diapers can make the same claim. It's a bitch changing in this environment I work in, but pulling a used pullup off couldn't be easier, and quieter. I do it every day I'm at work, all over the country. 4 years + 24/7, and no one has a clue, but my wife, who pats me on the diapered butt on my way out... And, yes, pullups are diapers. Let's not play that game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back