What diaper should I try next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, I'm almost out of my Rearz Safari, but I'll be keeping the last one as a comparison for future diapers. Any suggestions for which diaper I should try next? I prefer ABDL diapers, though it's not limited to that.

I usually order from NappiesRUs, since they deliver quickly and discreetly.

If you haven't tried the ABU LittlePawz (or Space/Simple depending on your preference) that'd be where I'd say to go next! I have limited experience myself but I can't imagine finding a diaper I like more than the LittlePawz.

RompingBulbasaur said:
If you haven't tried the ABU LittlePawz (or Space/Simple depending on your preference) that'd be where I'd say to go next! I have limited experience myself but I can't imagine finding a diaper I like more than the LittlePawz.

Wow, ABU has quite amount of variations. Do they have any difference apart from the prints/patterns? Btw thanks for the quick reply!

ABU has many different absorbency levels as well as patterns. Most of there diapers are 4 tape but they have some 2 tape styles.

darkjo said:
Wow, ABU has quite amount of variations. Do they have any difference apart from the prints/patterns? Btw thanks for the quick reply!

Yeah, they have a ton of diapers for practically any situation or interest. The Space, Simple and LittlePawz are exactly the same outside of the print differences. And no problem, glad to help!

I think that BetterDry holds more than Rearz diapers and is a bit more comfortable.

I personally love Tykables overnights. They are super comfy.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

I second Tykables. Their Overnights are fantastic and their tapes that easily refasten are simply the best.

https://tykables.com/collections/diapers/products/overnights

Edit: Seems the Tykables are shipping till mid February. Little Pawz or Rearz Princess are also great choices.
f4cdf27b2d598700f9ba7196b3377401.jpg

You can get a lucky bag from NRU, might be worth a try ordering a few and see what you like out of what comes, i ordered a good selection of full packs from nappiesrus last year just to decide out of the 5 types I tried crinklz where the only ones I really liked to wear.

AbdlBrian said:
I second Tykables. Their Overnights are fantastic and their tapes that easily refasten are simply the best.

Edit: Seems the Tykables are shipping till mid February. Little Pawz or Rearz Princess are also great choices.
The design looks great! I'll try Tykables as soon as they start shipping. In the meantime I'll probably try the ABU Space. Thanks for the advice!

Not sure you can beat Rearz Safaris of course they are a bit pricey, as are most of the premium diapers. I hear the Better Drys are good too. Seems like about anything on the ABU site is out of stock. Never tried the Tykables. Good luck. Be interested in hearing what you settle on.

Rears Safari are in a league of their own.

Fun stuff would be the ABU Space, because SPACE! Also, the the aliens fade when wet. The Bambino Magnifico is pretty amazing too. Cute with repositionable velcro tapes. Rearz Rebel is totally great too because it (a) has skullz and cross bonez, and (b) it holds a ton.

Has anyone tried Crinklz? They're quite cheap for a pack of 15. The prints look really nice too! Now I'm stuck between choosing ABU Space or Crinklz...

Crinklz are fun, too. I like them. If you chose them, you will be happy.
But...
Pretty much everything else listed here by everyone here is better than Crinklz.

But since you have it narrowed down to 2, why not get both and see for your self? :D

Foxroxsox said:
Crinklz are fun, too. I like them. If you chose them, you will be happy.
But...
Pretty much everything else listed here by everyone here is better than Crinklz.

But since you have it narrowed down to 2, why not get both and see for your self? :D

Sounds great, I'll probably try Crinklz first, then ABU Space.

all abu mediums are outa stock :\

guest said:
all abu mediums are outa stock :\

No there not, ABU are just rubbish at keeping there products on stock but retailers like Nappies R Us are far better at stock control.
Screenshot_2018-02-01-01-13-34.jpg
If your wanting to try any of the ABU products, like space, get them sooner rather than later, before they take all their retail in house, then there out of stock on half their sizes for months at a time.

AbdlBrian said:
Ohhh theabdlshop.com's Carousel Diapers are back in stock on Amazon Prime, free one day shipping no less. I love and highly recommend them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0734BVYLT

Too bad they're so high priced and only available by the bag :( I was lucky enough to get a case early on directly from their (non-amazon) storefront.

HappyNappin said:
No there not, ABU are just rubbish at keeping there products on stock but retailers like Nappies R Us are far better at stock control.
View attachment 30311
If your wanting to try any of the ABU products, like space, get them sooner rather than later, before they take all their retail in house, then there out of stock on half their sizes for months at a time.

I use NappiesRUs, they deliver quickly if ordered before 4PM (GMT). My order usually arrives the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back