Northshore is very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

squishypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I ordered a pack of betterdrys on Friday at 9:30 am, and they were in my hands Saturday afternoon!!!! Thanks for the speedy delivery, and the samples that came with it!! Adam is amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish they would use UPS instead of FedEx.

12srepaid said:

Why? UPS sucks. I've had the worst time with them. They drove in my damn lawn, they are always late, and they are incompetent. They give truck drivers a bad name.

Next day delivery....I don’t see why they should change a single thing!!

12srepaid said:

It's likely that UPS would have delivered that order on Monday instead of Saturday. UPS is years behind FedEx on Saturday deliveries and that is one big reason we prefer FedEx. Plus, when we've used UPS in the past we received a ton of complaints that boxes were crushed or broken open by UPS when the were delivered. Their system seems to be a lot more rougher on boxes than FedEx and soft goods like diapers are more easily damaged. We guarantee discreet delivery and with UPS it's difficult to meet that standard.

It's true. Fedex has always done a good job for me. Never a late shipment, and I always find the actual boxes in better condition than shipments from UPS or other carriers. The discrete shipment is definitely a plus, as well!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Amzon is shipping my diapers by the post office why? If I order from northshore appear on my credit bill?

makena43 said:
Amzon is shipping my diapers by the post office why? If I order from northshore appear on my credit bill?
Are you ordering NorthShore products from Amazon? I just got a package today from them, I ordered a case from Amazon. Here's a picture of the box (it is discrete) and the shipping label for you. Obviously, what my hand is covering is my name and address. If you buy from Amazon, the billing is though Amazon. If you buy from the NORTHSHORE website, you will be billed through them.
fdee7168c964aef984f221ba7222001d.jpg
2f9d6d1706f17479ba445c6ab5681f61.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well I mean for a example. 3/4. Northshore then how much you spent?. So when you get your bill it says you brought. Stuff from northshore for x amt

It's No Big Deal. I guess in some areas of the USA, UPS is better, and in other areas, FedEx is better. :biggrin:

mayhem said:
Why? UPS sucks. I've had the worst time with them. They drove in my damn lawn, they are always late, and they are incompetent. They give truck drivers a bad name.

Most of their issues seem to come down to individual drivers. So naturally some are going to get better service than others.

Though from what I've heard of pretty much every delivery service like that, the company really pressures their drivers to go faster faster faster. We see silly things like people's security cameras spotting drivers running up near the porch, tossing a package, and running off. They aren't doing that because they're malicious or lazy, they're doing that because they're either running late or being rushed.

Nice!!!

I've been having some issues with FedEx myself

Should have had my Crinklz last Thursday but they kept skipping my package argggh.

Asked then to hold it at a FedEx holding location and it's there right now!! Heading over after school to pick them up

Sheepies said:
Nice!!!

I've been having some issues with FedEx myself

Should have had my Crinklz last Thursday but they kept skipping my package argggh.

Asked then to hold it at a FedEx holding location and it's there right now!! Heading over after school to pick them up

Any updates?

Fedex gave me much better experience, their drivers were always good gentlemen and respectful, the ups on other hand....just a bunch of kids driving

AnimeDude892 said:
Any updates?
Yes!
I finally got them and they look absolutely and utterly adorable!!!

I can't wait to try them. Gonna wait until all my roommates head to work to wear.

And bonus little excitement, I opened a kinder egg, and inside was a white tiger just like on the package! My favorite animal I'm so happy!!

That’s good to know. I just placed my 1st order with Northshore Care & all 3 products I ordered were on backorder. Hopefully once they do ship, they won’t take long to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back