New size 7 diaper from turkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hello. a company in Turkey is now making a size 7 diaper in their Sleepy Sensitive diaper lineup. It is rated at 20-30kg. Are there anyone on her from Turkey that can acquire these diapers?

XXlarge.jpg

Too bad they used an infant for the package photo, instead of a toddler or pre-school aged child, that would more likely wear a size 7.

There are some many huge diapers overseas. Why can't we have nice things 😕

12srepaid said:
Too bad they used an infant for the package photo, instead of a toddler or pre-school aged child, that would more likely wear a size 7.

Yes, I totally agree. they should have put older kids or child on it like they did with Mamia Extra Large from Australia.

Are you a collector like me?

happiesxxl said:
Yes, I totally agree. they should have put older kids or child on it like they did with Mamia Extra Large from Australia.

Are you a collector like me?

I wish that I collected packages, but too expensive. I do try to get photos of them off the internet.
I need a real good pic of the Mamia Extra Lg.

HappyNappin said:
Do you only collect/sell tape nappies?
I found these but can't get them delivered out of switzerland.
There pullups but are marketed for 4 to 7 year olds.
https://www.coopathome.ch/de/superm...my-baby-pants-gr-7-17-27kg-15-stück/p/4863066

yes, i am aware of these diapers from Coop. Would like to have a package in my collection as well.

Yes, I collect and Sell tape style nappies (diapers) from all over the world. I specialize in the XL and XXL sizes that fit older children (usually for bedwetting issues). I have packages of the Darlings size 7 available, which are the largest size baby diapers I have ever found so far. They are rated at 24-36kg or the average 6-12 year old child.

do you also collect diapers like these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back