Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys im thinking about buying Pampers Size 7 but target (The Only Store I Can Walk Too Im Not Able To Drive Right Now) only sells them in economy boxes. Does anyone know where they sell them in regular packages? Thanks in advance!

Rcramere said:
Hey guys im thinking about buying Pampers Size 7 but target (The Only Store I Can Walk Too Im Not Able To Drive Right Now) only sells them in economy boxes. Does anyone know where they sell them in regular packages? Thanks in advance!

There's a Fred Meyer store near me that sells bags of Swaddlers 7. You don't have Fred Meyer in your neck of the woods, though--right? I haven't seen small bags of Cruisers 7 on store shelves for years.

But how would it help? If the only brick-and-mortar store you can get to doesn't have what you want, your options are: Change what you want, or order online.

And on that note: Luvs 6 is the largest baby diaper you'll find at Target--or Walmart, or most other places. (The Walmart-exclusive "Super Absorbet" Luvs are the ones to get, though--if you can.)

Being a Baby diaper exclusive. I have never seen jumbo bag of Pampers size 7 ever in store. The only ones I have are from Amazon. If discreet shipping is a must. Try to find a seller with the Gift wrap available option. Sure it might cos a few quarters more but it's totally worth the peace of mind when it arrives. At least that's what I did! Hope this helps! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back