Any Ohio Ab/DL/IC here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Always been curious as to how many of us there are in Ohio? I feel like I’m the only one sometimes. Especially since I’ve been diagnosed with Incontinence.

Ehorton said:
Always been curious as to how many of us there are in Ohio? I feel like I’m the only one sometimes. Especially since I’ve been diagnosed with Incontinence.
I'm northwestern PA not quite OH but damn close.if playing horseshoes and hand grenades!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

There are people "sandbagging" it there are more people than you and i, have met tons of people in our area , matter of fact there are s couple of mods on the board that are from around Columbus if I remember right?

I lived in Cuyahoga Falls for 9 years, but moved to Virginia.

I am about an hour nw of Columbus, but am in Columbus every day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diapernh said:
I am about an hour nw of Columbus, but am in Columbus every day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thats funny dogboy i had friends that i met out west who were from Cuyahoga falls, when I came back east they were wanting to move back themselves , we promised to stay in contact but after I moved and my health went to he'll I have never talked to anybody again , I just didn't want to drag my friends down I would rather them remember me as i was and think i'm an asshole for not staying in contact, than to drag them through what is my life , I unfortunately cut alot of people off so they didn't have to witness this ,but i definately miss them .

Hi Ehorton, Tetra, dogboy, and diapernh,

I'm in Northeast Ohio, south of CLE. So far, I haven't met anyone in person who is AB/DL or in diapers due to incontinence, but I know there have to be many out there on the great Northcoast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back