Question for guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Im a guy and after i erm... masturbate i totally do not want to wear a diaper and i feel guilty after and almost all my DL tendencies disappear. so i was wondering if there are other guys that are experiencing this or am i the only one.

You're absolutely not the only one this happens too. I personally experience that as well probably 80-90% of the time. It can be kinda awkward for people to talk about so most people probably don't mention it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others as well.

Oh yeah. I'm the same way. If I masturbate, I want to take the diaper off and want nothing to do with it for a few days. Sometimes weeks.

It's normal for guys to feel disgusted with themselves after masturbating to anything (other than your wife). Diapers probably illicit a stronger reaction though just because of how non-normative it is.

It's a common enough thing. There's a name for it, although I think "post-orgasmic" would be more apt: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse

It used to hit me in the way you describe. Over the years, its potency has dropped dramatically and now it's of no significance at all. I don't know if that's because of greater ease and self-acceptance or just one of the benefits of getting older. I'll take it either way.

Yes, this is very interesting. If I go to sleep and wake up in a wet diaper then the urge to take them off is not there anymore or at least not as strong. So, it is directly related to the aforementioned act. I think of it as being like wanting to jump out of bed after having sex. Most of us don't do this because we have an emotional attachment with our partners. But of course we don't have the same attachment to the diapers - well, we have an attachment of sorts but it's not the same! So, I attribute some of this phenomena to a fear of being caught. If I am somewhere totally safe like a hotel room then I am much less likely to take them off. But I also feel it is a testament to how otherwise normal we are - it's like, okay, I'm done with this - there's things to do and I need to get on with life. I used to really not want this to happen (taking them off after said act) and would be mad at myself the next day if I did. Sometimes I would resort to extreme measures like getting extra drunk so I would just crash for the rest of the night in a diaper. However, more often than not this would backfire. Either I would be so drunk I could not even get the diaper on (woke up many times naked with a diaper in my hand), or, I would crash as soon as I had it on. Don't recommend this approach and now I don't drink anymore because of this kind of abuse! However, as others have mentioned, the effect is not as strong as it once was - probably because of better self-acceptance. Also, my wife knows I love to wear a diaper as part of foreplay but we have really struggled with this in our marriage. Sometimes she will let me wear a diaper as part of foreplay and other times she may just say things to me that excite me. For example, she might say that after we are done having sex she is going to put me back in diapers for the rest of the night. I really like this. However, after we're done she asks me if she should put me in diapers now and I just say no, it's okay. This she finds frustrating because she doesn't do things for me very often and so, when she does and I reject her... well, you know.

yup as soon as i would cum off came my nappy. Now so use to them i dont care

For me, diapers are mainly a tool of sexual release, so I run into this all the time. When I was a teen, I suppose "guilty" would have been accurate, but now it's more like, "Ok, that's done. Now what?" So, obviously a massive improvement. :)

I sometimes plan that after sex I will jump into a diaper but I never actually do it. So what you say makes sense.

I wear 24/7. When I feel the need for release it doesn't matter that I'm wearing. I've never used a sock, only my underwear. Change in the morning like I'd normally do.
We both wear tighty whities...

I have been wearing pretty much 24/7 for a few weeks now, except a few hours at a time. After I release, wether with my girlfriend, or by myself, I don’t necessairily feel guilt, but feel something like resentment. At first I would just take the diaper off and not wear for the rest of the day. Now I wait a couple of minutes for my body and privates to relax after the rush and just diaper up again. I’ve been normalizing my diapers by just wearing them and treating like they are my regular underwear. You don’t stop wearing clothes after you mastrubate right? :p

Glad to see im not the only one lol , in the past this usually leads to me purging but i learn not to do that as the feelings usually come back stronger than ever and the damm cycle continues , now i just keep the stuff and ignore it . till the feelings come back at least.

Because I am impotent I usually masturbate by humping my wet nappy in the morning and then change in to a clean one. The feeling of not wanting to wear nappies doesn't really affect me.

I love to sit in my diaper for a while after I cum in it I love the feeling of my cum mixing with the pee. Sometimes it feels good enough that I can go again soon

Reactions: Diaper44
I'm past the point of feeling ashamed over this issue.

Really not much bothers me unless it's either 1. Money related (since we all need to pay bills and eat) or 2. It involves some idiot that is at such a high level of idiocy that I can't sugar coat what I want to say (this is mostly trying to sell things in my local area as I'm hesitant to sell most things on eBay, especially if it's too cheap; and then I always get idiots that lowball me)

I told my girlfriend about this very issue. She sometimes plays as my nanny. So if I'd been bad she'd make me cum then diaper me as punishment.

I at first had men's guards because it was the closest thing to a diaper I had access to. After I would masturbate I would feel like my focus and attention went to other things rather than my "diaper". I do my best not to masturbate anymore.

no im just more horny and in a very dominant headspace

I masturbate after I poop in my diaper and clean up in the shower. A good fantacy is getting a good hard spanking.

Reactions: Diaper44
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back