Not open for further replies.

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I now know I have a bit more little in me than I thought.

I was walking the dog a few days ago when I saw a pretty new-looking Avent pacifier on the ground. I impulsively picked it up and took it home and washed it well with Dawn dish soap and hot tap water.

It was a tiny thing and I felt foolish sticking it in my mouth but I did. And it felt OK. But I scared and dropped it where I found it-it was still there the next day and I just gave up the fight and kept it this time.

I took a nap with it in my mouth and amazingly, it was still in place when I woke up. It is something that I'm discovering that I like. In some ways, these new feelings can be a bit frightening.

I now want some larger pacis.

They're just another thing. What they mean is up to you. I flirted around with baby pacifiers long ago but they didn't really do anything for me aside from the symbology. It wasn't until I tried an adult sized one that things really took off. They're a good thing. Don't stress over it.

I have only recently bought my first pacifiers. I never imagined before that I would ever do that in my life but now I am very happy that I did. The same when I bought my first onesie a couple of years ago. I always considered myself to be purely DL but apparently there are still things to discover.

I do really well understand that you may feel frightened. I am wondering myself where all this is going and many times I feel uncertain because I have to adjust the image and ideas that I have of myself, not to mention the shame that can come with it.

I have decided to enjoy it as much as I can. Not always easy, I must admit. But there are already so many things to worry about in life.

Enjoy your pacifier, embrace yourself.

It was just unexpected for me to find that I enjoy them as much as I do. Makubird really described the feelings involved well here.

I'll do what I can to explore this though. The tiny pacifier evokes such strong feelings and I wonder if an adult pacifier that would fit my mouth better would evoke even stronger feelings like it did for Trevor?

I was at the store and I walked by the baby section. I was hit with a strong compulsion to buy a two-pack NUK 18-36 month latex pacis.

I'll boil them-as instructed by the package and try them out tomorrow-if possible. Even though the size and shape of the nipples are different, it may help me understand some of the difference between silicon and latex.

It is scary how powerful that impulse to buy was and how I simply could not resist--it was almost like someone else was in control.

So long as it doesn't begin to intrude unduly into your work or social lives, and causes no physical harm to yourself, why not? Hey we've already "broken the ice" so to speak, by wearing diapers. Why quibble over minor details like which "accessories" go best with our "slightly unusual fashion statement" of diapers?

(Sorry... sometimes I can get a little carried away with my "slightly unusual" analogies.)

I do love my pacis but I have to admit that what I have feels a bit small for my big mouth. lol I'm even more interested in an adult paci now. But what I bought has been helpful in showing me how much I do like them.

PaddedDeist said:
It was just unexpected for me to find that I enjoy them as much as I do. Makubird really described the feelings involved well here.

I'll do what I can to explore this though. The tiny pacifier evokes such strong feelings and I wonder if an adult pacifier that would fit my mouth better would evoke even stronger feelings like it did for Trevor?

I also found that an adult pacifier does makes me feel more at ease than an actual baby one. I think Trevor said the baby one is basically just "symbolic" and I'd agree, starting with one of those allowed me to get a gauge of how much I'd like a pacifier, but getting an adult one helps me feel more at ease, and therefore performs an actual function. I'd highly recommend trying one when you get the chance if you think it's something you're interested in.

I've been sleeping with my pacifier again lately, and usually it's still in my mouth in the morning. Rarely do I have to search for it in the bed, but sometimes I take it out intentionally and put it on the nightstand. The nipple flattens out after a little while but when I suck hard on it a few times it inflates again and feels extra good in my mouth. My teeth move a little overnight but return to their regular position quickly enough. Last night I drank water from my baby bottle while lying on my side with my head on the pillow, and discovered that I didn't need to swallow at all. The water just slipped down along the sides of my tongue when I released suction and I didn't even have to hold my breath. This was quite a surprise and I really enjoyed nursing while half asleep.

I never though that I would like a pacifier. I don't recall having one when I was a baby and there are no pictures of me with one. However, my wife bought me an adult sized one, at first I was skeptical but now I do love it. It is very relaxing and does help me to go to sleep. Usually I wear a BRUX guard to keep from grinding. 25 years ago when the guard was made at the dentist office it cost several hundred dollars. The paci works just as well, much cheaper and much more soothing. Go for it!

I use a water baby bottle every night and love it. My baby bottle is a MAM,cross cut nipple size 4 and it is perfect in bed.

PaddedDeist said:
I'm looking at this pack. The price is nice and people here and on Amazon have said nice things about these.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0711RBKTF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_Hx4JAbSJ39YMZ

The caps to protect the nipples when being stored are nice.

I have the green one! Its shield is great shape and size but teat is a bit too big for me and it doesn’t change when sucking. I prefer pacifiersrus.com and adultpacifiers.com pacifiers. I like their MST5 and MST7 teats. MST5 is my favourite. The teats are a bit smaller and made of silicone(latex also available) and when sucking they make cute sniffing noises and flatten and then fill up again. They are also supposed to be safe for teeth.

My favourite Pacifiersrus pacifiers are more expensive than Littleforbig pacifiers. It might be good to try cheaper ones first and then more expensive ones if needed. At least Pacifiersrus paw print pacifiers have caps to protect the teat.

Oh and you can buy Littleforbig pacifiers from littleforbig.com too. They have more colours and shield shapes and also a few with kitten and puppy pictures, I have pink kitten and blue dog.

Good luck finding your perfect paci!

I recently have started to wear diapers 24/7 I was having increasingly frequent and embarrassing accidents when wearing only a pad in my underwear. Last night, I was thinking about my future wearing diapers. I was uncertain how this change in my life would affect me, I needed reassurance and comfort. I had a pacifier that I purchased but had not used, I thought it was not for me, but kept it anyway. Last night I put the pacifier in my mouth and was greatly comforted by using it, I kept it in all night and slept with it in. I found it to be a great help in dealing with the changes in my life.

I had another lovely experience last night and this morning. I woke up this morning with my paci still in my mouth!

Last night I went to bed late, but decided to have a bottle of nice warm milk formula. Into bed I went, I laid there nursing on my paci for a bit, and closed my eyes.

About 4am I woke up (according to my fitbit) thinking i hadn't had my bottle). My paci was still in my mouth. Of course, the bottle was cold, so I decided to roll over and go back to sleep.

Woke up around 7:30am and the pacifier was still in my mouth.

So I got up, made myself a nice warm bottle of milk formula to replace the one i didn't drink, laid back down, and started nursing on it. Half way through, I felt so little, i cried my eyes out. it's hard to nurse and cry at the same time!

Paci to the rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back