Worst feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me it's when I'm sitting, relaxing in my diaper, and I feel a tape start to let go.

Also, a blissful wetting interupted by wet thighs...

#cheapdiaperstruggles #depends #theworst

My tapes slowly migrate outward no matter what diaper i use. Even with premium diapers. :/

DprEffect said:
My tapes slowly migrate outward no matter what diaper i use. Even with premium diapers. :/

This most likely means you are taping it on too tight. Make sure they are snug, nit tight.

DprEffect said:

I see this on a few brands, including totaldry plus and crinklz/betterdry. Maybe something to do with the shell having a light texture to it?

The worst feeling for me is when I am lounging around having some little time and someone randomly comes by the house. It causes me such intense anxiety. I usually just go to my room and isolate myself. I am comfortable being my little self around my family, but I don't like people just popping in.

I also agree with TheMat, popped tapes and leaky leaks are so uncomfortable and frustrating. The velcro tapes on the bambino magnifico/ultrastretch have completely eliminated those problems for me. I highly recommend them.

Yep I know exactly what you guys mean about feeling when the tape starts to go. It sometimes happens when I have my laptop on my lap, maybe the heat it generates causes the tape to start give way by warming up the sticky stuff. But when I am in bed and I can feel a tape going, I find this annoying and press on it very hard. For me it always 90% of the time is the bottom left tape. It does tend to migrate also. I put the tapes on a little less tight these days and it has helped. My biggest problems is when I try out a new brand and you need to find the "threshold" of the tapes if you know what I mean?

I also get tapes that slip and I wonder if it'd help to be diapered by someone who knew what they were doing so I could feel how tight it's supposed to be.

Worst feeling is probably when I’m out and about and feel drips going down my leg. I know I’m leaking somehow. Sometimes it's just a phantom feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back