Footed sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnjones21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Anyone wear there sleepers in public if you did how did it feel? How do you do it? I’ve always wanted to do it, tell me how

I wore one every year in high school for pajama day, and Halloween, and s few times to work for Halloween (including my mitten sleeper). Other than that, I often wear non-footed sleepers out for fast food runs, or under clothing for grocery runs.

I've worn to some babyfur/ABDL parties, so that's kind of public. I suppose I had to go out a few of the times to get from my hotel room to the party itself at furcons. It's not a big thing for me, although I like them okay. They're just part of appropriate clothing at a party and out in the real world, they don't serve much purpose.

I wear mine when I walk the dog in my back yard and go to the street to get the newspaper. I don't see them as that big a deal since they're sold in regular stores like Pennys.

All the time in the colder months under my jeans and a pullover sweatshirt, comfortable and warm.

I like wearing mine in public. All of the reactions are light hearted, picture a 6ft something guy wearing cowboy boots, a onsie and camo jacket to the grocery store. Heck, I picked up a friend from work in it. On a seperate note, I usually have a cheapo from the store under my work cloths(I work in the cold) and it helps a ton.

ed930cc3448942eda92d48eb70a64904cb964be5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back