• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What am I doing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andustar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't really know what to write, but here goes...

My first passion is playing music. Bass guitar is my tool of choice. I enjoy the emotions I can cause people to feel just by vibrating some strings. I also enjoy playing games. Video games, board games, poker, sports. I am a very competitive person and games help me fulfill that part of my personality. I enjoy building things. I usually work with wood, but other materials are fun too. I've been toying with the idea of building a forge to get into some metalworking. I'm a courier by trade, so I get to drive around all day listening to music. It's a pretty sweet job, even if the pay is substandard.

I'm very introverted. I've been told I'm sarcastic with a dry sense of humor, but I don't really know how to take that. I like to think I'm funny. I do enjoy tasteful and thought provoking debates. I often enjoy playing the devil's advocate to encourage people to express their convictions of issues on which they may only be riding the bandwagon.

I am here because I enjoy regressing to a much younger state of mind and the things that go with that. I have very few friends, none of which share this critical part of my life. I feel very alone sometimes. My wife suggested that I join a group to try to make some friends, so that is what I am doing.

In my leisure time you can usually find me playing Starcraft, Minecraft, or some indie game. I like to watch science fiction/fantasy TV shows and movies. My favorite movies are Aliens, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Currently I am watching Star-Trek The Next Generation. Some bands I like are Silversun Pickups, The Neighbourhood, Metric, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and on and on...

I hope this is an adequate introduction of myself. I hope I will be accepted. I love to be helpful and give advice when I can, so if you have a question, I've got an answer.

My first passion is playing music. Bass guitar is my tool of choice. I enjoy the emotions I can cause people to feel just by vibrating some strings. I also enjoy playing games. Video games, board games, poker, sports. I am a very competitive person and games help me fulfill that part of my personality. I enjoy building things. I usually work with wood, but other materials are fun too. I've been toying with the idea of building a forge to get into some metalworking. I'm a courier by trade, so I get to drive around all day listening to music. It's a pretty sweet job, even if the pay is substandard.

I'm very introverted. I've been told I'm sarcastic with a dry sense of humor, but I don't really know how to take that. I like to think I'm funny. I do enjoy tasteful and thought provoking debates. I often enjoy playing the devil's advocate to encourage people to express their convictions of issues on which they may only be riding the bandwagon.

I am here because I enjoy regressing to a much younger state of mind and the things that go with that. I have very few friends, none of which share this critical part of my life. I feel very alone sometimes. My wife suggested that I join a group to try to make some friends, so that is what I am doing.

In my leisure time you can usually find me playing Starcraft, Minecraft, or some indie game. I like to watch science fiction/fantasy TV shows and movies. My favorite movies are Aliens, and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Currently I am watching Star-Trek The Next Generation. Some bands I like are Silversun Pickups, The Neighbourhood, Metric, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and on and on...

I hope this is an adequate introduction of myself. I hope I will be accepted. I love to be helpful and give advice when I can, so if you have a question, I've got an answer
Hi. I'm a musician (classical recorder, I can pull out the melody line of Bach's Toccato and Fugue in D flat Major, pretty good for a 'toy' instrument yeah?) and an ambassador sans folio for the Kokopelli tribe. (OK, Kokopelli is only one very heavy duty dude, who is like, everywhere, man) and everybody is welcomed and accepted. A wet, warm wonderful welcome. I'm old enough to have heard the Beatles, in England, BEFORE they did their Shea Stadium gig. I was a baby music critic, didn't have any exposure to the really dull (comparatively) mainstream popular music and thus did not have any way to notice what the Mersea Beat really meant. Didn't listen to them at all until I was 18. They burned me out on this one song "She loves you, yea yea yea" and thus I missed out on their music once they turned on to LSD and did the Revolver album.

You're sitting at the Diaper Explosion, which doesn't mean blowing up babies. The movement is ON!

Thanks for the welcome.

Thank you for the welcome! I think being able to play Bach on any instrument is pretty impressive, let alone a recorder. I'm not aged enough to have experienced the Beatles live. I would cherish that. They were what really started my musical journey though. I found my moms old records as a kid and played her single of I Want To Hold Your Hand to death. Nowadays Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is one of my favoritist albums of all time!

Could you please elaborate on this
LittleSissieJolie said:
Diaper Explosion
that you speak of?

Hi and welcome, it's a great introduction! I've also been called sarcastic with a dry sense of humour btw, dry sense of humour is good, sarcasm perhaps less so but good to have the skill to defend yourself verbally if someone is rude to me. Are you DL at all? or is it all more of a psychological thing with you? Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you for welcoming me. I suppose I should have been more detailed about what regressing is for me. I absolutely love being diapered. I don't get to indulge as often as I would like, but usually at least on the weekends I stay padded. I do sleep with my paci every night. And I have had a pair of blankies forever. They are so old they are tattered and frayed, but I have severe anxiety if I try to sleep without them. I am really appreciative of the welcome I have received. The resources and information I have discovered here have already had a significant impact on the feelings of being alone that I have. I'm really looking forward to being a member of this community.

Hey hey and welcome! Anyone who has a sarcastic sense of humor is wonderful in my book. :p

If you're into science fiction, have you ever seen anything related to Stargate? My partner is really into that entire series!

What's your favorite indie game right now?

Thanks for welcoming me skunkbear! I adore Stargate. I saw the film in theaters when it came out. A few years back I watched through the whole of SG-1, then Atlantis, and then Stargate Universe. I liked Universe the best and was very sad that it was ended with so many stories left to tell. Have you/your partner seen them all? If so, which was your/their favorite series?

For the past few weeks I have been revisiting Game Dev Tycoon. Minecraft is probably the game I have spent the most time with, but I got burnt out a few months ago when the server I'd been playing on for years shut down. I also really enjoy Faster Than Light for a casual time killer. I spend a lot of time playing Terraria and Dungeon of the Endless as well. I don't think I could be so exclusive as to name a favorite, but those are what I am really enjoying for the now. What games do you like to play? What is your favorite indie game? Are you a console gamer, a pc gamer, or both?

I haven't watched any Stargate yet but I plan on it! Usually watching sci-fi stuff isn't my cup of tea, but I've caught tidbits here and there when my partner was watching it and it seemed really really cool! I'm trying to branch out from my usual boring drama/horror genres that I usually watch/read. My partner said that their favorite was SG-1, and they heard that Universe was the best but they haven't had the heart to watch it because they don't want to be sadder than they already are that it got cancelled (they like to wait until a show is completely done and then binge watch it all so they don't have to wait for new episodes) :b

Terraria looks AWESOME. I've never played it and I just looked it up, it looks so fun! Same with Game Dev Tycoon - I really like sim games but I feel like I don't play enough of them.

I'm mainly a console gamer just because our computers are a little on the older side and run games extremely slowly. We can barely run Minecraft on it, haha. I'm sorry to hear about the server though - it's always sucky when something you do for a while disappears. :/ I had something similar happen and it was extremely disheartening.

Generally people just label me a casual gamer which is totally cool! Nintendo games are usually my go to just because they're so comforting and fun. Super Mario Odyssey was amazing and has such great replay value... Breath of the Wild is a game that I haven't been able to put down lately. It's actually the first LoZ game that I've played for more than 5 minutes and it's really awesome. My favorite video game series of all time though is actually Fallout! New Vegas will always be my favorite game... I'm a sucker for post apocalyptic settings. Indie game wise, Cuphead! Super hard but the animation and music are absolutely amazing.

What's it like woodworking? I've always been interested that - it seems like such a nice way to kind of wind down and focus while still feeling rewarding. What's the coolest thing that you've built?

Terraria is super fun. I recommend it! It's kind of zelda-like but with a super huge inventory and a ton more items. SG Universe is awesome. If you are into horror you might enjoy the Stargate Atlantis, the villains in it are like energy vampires.

I love Fallout too! New Vegas was awesome. Have you played Fallout 4? I sunk a lot of hours into it. I finished every Legend of Zelda up to Ocarina of Time. I haven't played any of the newer ones. I guess it might be time to upgrade the ol' wii. Is the Nintendo Switch worth getting? I pretty much exclusively play PC games, but I know the family would probably enjoy a new console.

I started woodworking about a year ago. I've done a lot of construction work in my life, but never had the urge to build things as a passion until then. I'm still a total newbie to it, but I've been acquiring tools and working on projects. It is very relaxing and rewarding. I just be safe and go slow. Sometimes it can cause anxiety to me because I use my garage as a workshop and we live in a fairly unsavory neighborhood. I don't like the looks people give to my tools while I'm working. I had my garage robbed once, but I found out it was a neighbor and I had to engage in some aggressive negotiations to get my things back.

The coolest thing I have built is a doghouse for my wife's puppy. I spent many hours planning and building it. Made custom trim to go all around it. The whole family helped paint it. It was a lot of fun. I've made some really nice speaker boxes too.

I really like the Switch! I feel like it's worth getting, especially if you have kids. My partner and I don't have any children (just a dog!) but it's one of the best consoles we own hands down. It was a really big surprise too, because before we got the Switch we were wondering if it was even worth it to purchase considering how big of a flop the Wii U was. We own almost every newer Nintendo console (mostly through gifts and things like that) and the Wii U is really only used for Netflix and Hulu at this point... but the Switch is awesome. I love that it's basically like a console and a hand-held in one with the way that the controllers snap on and off. It's really nice when we're taking roadtrips or we have more than two people in the car because people in the back seat can be playing multiplayer games together on the switch no big deal. Plus... the graphics are AMAZING.

I've mostly just watched playthroughs of FO4 since we can't run it and we don't have a PS4 yet! :( It seems super awesome though. I really want to get it once we get a PC that can run games properly because there's just so many mods I want to put on it...

That's such a scary situation to be in!!! I'm glad everything worked out okay in the end though and you got everything back.

I bet building the dog house was super fun, especially with the entire family involved :) What kind of dog do y'all have? We have a retriever mutt who is the nicest, but stupidest dog I have ever had in my life. I love him to pieces.

Welcome to adisc. As you're already experiencing it is a ver warm and supportive community for a while. I'm also a woodworker. I got a new table saw for Christmas to replace the one I bought almost 35 years ago. Have t had a chance to use it yet because the garage is also my shop and we've had a very cold winter here since Jan. 1st. I've built lots of stuff over the years, but mostly I enjoy construction stuff. I've redone basements, replaced old windows, and most recently built steps from our deck down to a new patio area. Turned out very nice. It was challenging because I was building them on a slope, so every support was at a different height. Had to design it as I went along, but had a general plan for how it would work when it was finished. If you're going to build furniture pieces, I strongly recommend getting a Kreig jig system. I just got one and it is wonderful for hiding screws on corners, etc. also, got a power nailer for trim pieces and that is really sweet.

I had a question about your wife and her support for you. Great of her to recommend you find an online community like this. Does she participate at all in diapering you or encouraging you to wear? Has she known about your ABDL tendencies from the beginning of your relationship? I'm a closeted DL from everybody, including my wife of over 40 years. For most of my life I thought I was the only weird person with this desire and needed to keep it hidden to keep from being rejected. Being DL is but a small part of who I am, but it is definitely a part and no amount of trying to stop or chastising myself has changed those desires when they arise. Over the last 10 years I've finally come to an acceptance of this part of me but still don't want to go through the hassle of trying to explain it to those I love.

Good luck to you, and again, WELCOME!!

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome!

Smashing introduction! I feel like I know you well already.

I'm a bit of a musician myself, though a bit on the folksier side — my instruments are flute, ocarina (six hole, twelve hole, and learning the double), and autoharp.

I game on PC and console — I'm saving up for a few things right now. I'm still hooked on Civ 5.

You seem to be a fascinating individual. It's hard to keep a secret like this, so I really hope that you get the camaraderie you are looking for with us. :)

Gardener, thanks for the welcome and awesome on the fellow woodworker! Builders build the world! Yeah I got the simple kreg jig system and it is awesome! I use it for a lot of things. I haven't learned all the advanced joints and stuff yet, so it is a real quality improver and time saver.

My wonderful wife and I have been together for around fifteen years. Been married for nine. I told her about how I liked diapers pretty early in our relationship. She was very open to participating. She has a lot of positive child-like qualities. That is part of what attracted us to each other in the first place. I did not inform her just how strongly I felt about the AB part of it until before we decided to marry. I wanted to be completely open if we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. I can't imagine having to hide such an important aspect of my personality and happiness from my wife.

She will sometimes ask that I diaper her, and give me her opinions on the different brands and styles. Sometimes when I come to bed she will ask if I have my diaper on. She does not indulge in the AB parts of it, but she enjoys the DL. She is very supportive of my AB tendencies however, she will make sure I have my blankies and paci when I go to bed. She treats me better than I deserve and I can't imagine making it this far in life without her love and support.

To counter that, when I am not having my little time I am expected to be her big strong man, and I am happy to do that. I think the reason she is so supportive and accepting is because there is a nice balance. I hope I did not ramble on too much and it was very nice to meet you!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the welcome OmiOMy! I love to hear a good ballad on the flute. I like playing Civ 5 as well. I like to play through a game every few months, so I don't get burnt out. I am waiting for Civ 6 to come down to a reasonable price so I can try it out. I've been playing civilization since the original on my old Compaq with a 486 processor. Love a fellow civie! I am already feeling positive from this place, so thank you very much! I don't know that anyone has ever called me fascinating, so thanks for that too.:D

Andustar said:
Thank you for the welcome! I think being able to play Bach on any instrument is pretty impressive, let alone a recorder. I'm not aged enough to have experienced the Beatles live. I would cherish that. They were what really started my musical journey though. I found my moms old records as a kid and played her single of I Want To Hold Your Hand to death. Nowadays Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is one of my favoritist albums of all time!

Could you please elaborate on this (Diaper Explosion) that you speak of?

Not exploding diapers, that would be really uncomfortable. More on the line of We The Diaper People have so very much more access to our lifestyle, as a group. In 1990 for instance there was very little communication with other diaper people, not much services, products or for that matter legal protection (diaper lovers were considered as Paraphilic Infantilism and pedophiles and only represented on the web in the alt.sex message boards.) In the sixties it was considered psychosis. It was like constipation (No Sh#t). So was crossdressing, gender issues were barely addressed, In the immortal line from a cigarette ad campaign, "You've come a long way, baby!" The explosion is the huge sudden appearance of ABDL or even incontinence support groups and then into a community.

I appreciate your wisdom.

Thank you for explaining. I am very fortunate to live in a more accepting and open time in society. I can't imagine that I'd be considered crazy for my ABDL tendencies. It would just piss me off if people considered me a pedo because I wanted to be a child. That seems ass backwards. I am appreciative of all the work that people who have come before me have done to change the perceptions of the ABDL lifestyle. I know we still have a long way to go before we are accepted just the way we are. Hell, it may never happen, but at least we are making progress. I just can't imagine what it must have been like for the old timers.

Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back