Not open for further replies.

Aderth60

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Am I the only one who gets a 504 error when attempting to login or add something to the cart on abuniverse?

And yes, I've done all the basics - cleared cookies, cache, etc., and tested on multiple browsers and platforms.

If I am alone in this scenario, I will reach out to them.

I just logged in. No 504 error here

If Casey is watching/listening: How 'bout speeding up the image loading. Doesn't seem to matter where I am, what device I'm on, what time of day it is, etc. I click/tap on a product image, and... *crickets* May as well go to bed and check back in the morning!

Aderth60 said:
Am I the only one who gets a 504 error when attempting to login or add something to the cart on abuniverse?

And yes, I've done all the basics - cleared cookies, cache, etc., and tested on multiple browsers and platforms.

If I am alone in this scenario, I will reach out to them.

Hey - is this on the US site?

Try copying the url and then using downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was having the same problem last night. I was about to buy a case of Lavenders and no matter what I did I kept getting error'd out. :(

yeah, for a couple weeks it seems to have been epicly slow to load for me. But I checked it this morning and it's all loading fine.

We've increased server capacity by 3x since last week.

Regarding image load times, most of them are being served from Amazon S3/Cloudfront. Can you tell me which images (saying all images is okay too) are not loading fast?

JoJo1993 said:
Hey - is this on the US site?

Yes it is.

I can get it the site just fine, but I never get past the login screen.

klo555 said:
Can you tell me which images (saying all images is okay too) are not loading fast?

For me, it seemed to be pretty much any of the product photos on the product pages--the ones where you click the thumbnail and then get the full-sized version. They seem to be loading much faster now, though, so perhaps the issue is solved. Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back