Stash Size Survey

How many diapers do you currently have in your stash?

• 0-10

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 10-25

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 25-50

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • 50-100

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • 100-250

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • 250+

Votes: 46 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeronimusM said:
you never have enough diapers in my opinion, but room is another story, i'm in a small apartment, and trying to be creative with space, as i mentioned before, i'm around 750 diapers and after counting bags around 35 bags

yeah... my closet is nearing maximum capacity. I need to do some renovations to my upstairs to improve my storage situation. I would like to be able to put up some racks and get my diapers out of the case bags and stacked up like you see in the ABDL stores,but I just don't have the room to spread them out. I'd have to expand out of that closet and I want to keep them out of sight.

Right now, I don't have any diapers because I'm too afraid to buy some diapers without having my parents know about it.

I have about 250 plus right now. A mix of ABU, Rearz, Crinklz, Tykables, and many others. I'm medically incon so having diapers on hand is a necessity.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I'm at around 200 to 300 on hand. I have a mix of cheap medical diapers (depends, attends, molicare) and expensive ab/dl diapers.

About 600 diapers right now there Tena ultra stretch bref

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back