Stash Size Survey

How many diapers do you currently have in your stash?

• 0-10

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 10-25

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • 25-50

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • 50-100

Votes: 33 17.2%
  • 100-250

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • 250+

Votes: 46 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I thought this might be an interesting question to ask the community and see what is the average/distribution. How many diapers do you currently have in your stash?

3-400

Well, considering I don't have a lot of room, 30 is about the max I can manage.

I wish I could have 100+ diapers at any given time. It's not the cost of diapers that keeps me from splurging and purchasing that much, but rather it's the fact that I live in a studio apartment, I barely have enough room/shelf-space for more than 50 diapers let alone double that. Also, our mail room at the apartment will only accept packages fitting certain dimensions, so I can never order anything more than a 40 pack.

Currently I have 30 diapers in my possession. 14 ABU SDK's and 16 Bambino's (8 Teddy, 8 Classico). It is a modest amount to be sure, but I'm glad I have them :eek:

I'm at about 150 to 200 at the moment.

dlboylife said:
I'm at about 150 to 200 at the moment.

Make sure you vote in the poll too then.

My current stash is only six diapers but then again they're all cloth so yeah.

I would move, if I could, to be closer to Cottontail's cloth stash! I'm so totally jealous of him.:lol:

I know, it's huge! I just started and thought I had it pretty big and then I hear about his stash and I'm like.

Holy wow!

The most I’ve ever had was around 50-60 due to a premature purchase for the next month.
Normally I buy in packs of 40 or 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a long time ago I was in the BDSM scene, and learned the importance of setting a mood for a play session. The Ambiance is very important when acting out a role, and can be the difference between things being kinda fun, and being a life changing experience. So I had a room decorated for that kind of thing.

When I found I was ABDL, I kept the same idea, and have had room decorated in things that make me feel more ABDL. One of those things was a "Wall O Diapers." About 8 cases worth of diapers, along with other related ABDL things, on shelves taller than me. It was enough of a mood setter that sometimes all I needed to get my ABDL fix was to go sit in front of it and read, or maybe color for a half hour or so. No matter how bad I felt, being there would make me relax and find my inner happy. It was a wall of possibilities. A wall of potential joy. Sometimes all a person needs is the hope and option for joy, to feel that joy.

Recently I've moved several times, and may move again soon, so the wall is gone for the moment. however, I've maintained a stock of nearly that many diapers. I'm still trying to find a way to set up a place in the space I have that will be as fun as that wall. :D

Foxroxsox said:
a long time ago I was in the BDSM scene, and learned the importance of setting a mood for a play session. The Ambiance is very important when acting out a role, and can be the difference between things being kinda fun, and being a life changing experience. So I had a room decorated for that kind of thing.

When I found I was ABDL, I kept the same idea, and have had room decorated in things that make me feel more ABDL. One of those things was a "Wall O Diapers." About 8 cases worth of diapers, along with other related ABDL things, on shelves taller than me. It was enough of a mood setter that sometimes all I needed to get my ABDL fix was to go sit in front of it and read, or maybe color for a half hour or so. No matter how bad I felt, being there would make me relax and find my inner happy. It was a wall of possibilities. A wall of potential joy. Sometimes all a person needs is the hope and option for joy, to feel that joy.

Recently I've moved several times, and may move again soon, so the wall is gone for the moment. however, I've maintained a stock of nearly that many diapers. I'm still trying to find a way to set up a place in the space I have that will be as fun as that wall. :D

That's really cool! I have a similar thing going on with this purse that currently serves as my diaper bag. It's a little too small for the job, so one always tries to overflow out of the top of the bag, but seeing that one is just waiting for me brings a little thrill. :)

Foxroxsox said:

I had a similar suggestion on my post about going 24/7, and I just loved the idea and still do.
Took all of my underpants out of my wardrobe and replaced them with diapers. Best way to help cement the idea of only wearing diapers from now on :D

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

Woah...like 37

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

About 850... too many, but kind of fun to have too :)

250+ if I include non-abdl diapers. For my ab/dl stash probably only. . . 40ish? Maybe 50? At the moment.

Right now it's right around 30, which is the largest it has been. Typically it is in the 10-20 range, as I usually only buy two bags at a time to ensure I've got enough space to discreetly store everything. Due to a combination of sales and several weeks without wearing during the holidays, it's accumulated a bit more than I'd prefer, but since I typically only wear once or twice a week I should be set until April/May.

Last edited:
Usually 6-12, never more than 20 or so, I can get mine at local supermarkets so just pop in once a week or so, it's a little exciting buying them now, although I was shy at first,

I voted 100-250 because I have around 140 Rearz that I got on Black Friday when I found the 50% coupon on their site. But I didn't go count them and now that I think about it I would go over 250 because of an older stash that's put up in containers. For space reasons, I would like to stay under 100. Maybe I will count them all so I can do a reality check for myself.

Could have used some options for even greater quantities (in the thousands).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back