diapers out of stock like gpu craze?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
ALOT of the mediums on abu have been sold out and now all the mediums of crincklz on NS are backordered til mid February....wth is going on man its like everything in 2018 is going out of stock for alot of stuff not just diapers

Wow, that is quite remarkable. I don't think I've ever seen Northshore run out of anything. Demand must have greatly exceeded their expectations, which is good in a way because it gives them an incentive to keep selling printed diapers and perhaps even expand their inventory. It is frustrating to not be able to buy anything though. I think this in fact a very similar situation to what is happening with GPUs at the moment.

Yes, the decent products go out of stock very quickly. It's because people who need them don't want to buy the "highly rated" GARBAGE products (yes, the companies just love to shill their products for a sale) I will give North Shore credit for their willingness to distribute the Crinklz (they are OK, but not that great) and Better Dry products. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dry 24/7's and Better Drys go out of stock within the next month.

Now... If only the GARBAGE manufacturers (Covidien, for example) would just go out of business and die off. Yet, people are deceived and buy everything cheap, I guess.

Honeywell6180 said:
Yes, the decent products go out of stock very quickly. It's because people who need them don't want to buy the "highly rated" GARBAGE products (yes, the companies just love to shill their products for a sale) I will give North Shore credit for their willingness to distribute the Crinklz (they are OK, but not that great) and Better Dry products. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dry 24/7's and Better Drys go out of stock within the next month.

Now... If only the GARBAGE manufacturers (Covidien, for example) would just go out of business and die off. Yet, people are deceived and buy everything cheap, I guess.

Sorry for the backorders on Crinklz/BetterDry. This is a one-time issue due to them selling so fast at the beginning and the fact that shipments come from Europe. We have made arrangements for regularly scheduled deliveries going forward as the reviews for both of these are very high from ABDL community and also non-ABDL community. Backorder for ConfiDry 24/7 has been very frustrating. We've had very poor communication from that manufacturer about their supply problems. Have no idea what is going on with them. We've had orders that are very old that are not being filled by them. We'll keep trying...

Adam, will the backorder affect automatic orders? Mine's set to come up for a case of crinklz in a few days.

Also, a little bit of a side topic, but have you seen the thread about the tapes on betterdry and crinklz or late? They are not sticking as good as they did before you picked them up as our distributor. In fact, a lot of the tapes are popping right off in spite of when we do everything right putting them on.

I personally don't care about returns or refunds since they do still work. Hoping it was just a bad batch really, but it's still worth watching.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Backorder for ConfiDry 24/7 has been very frustrating. We've had very poor communication from that manufacturer about their supply problems. Have no idea what is going on with them. We've had orders that are very old that are not being filled by them. We'll keep trying...

Interesting. I had been wondering why they had just disappeared from all of the European resellers I could find. Seems like it's a global problem, then?

Slomo said:
Adam, will the backorder affect automatic orders? Mine's set to come up for a case of crinklz in a few days.

Also, a little bit of a side topic, but have you seen the thread about the tapes on betterdry and crinklz or late? They are not sticking as good as they did before you picked them up as our distributor. In fact, a lot of the tapes are popping right off in spite of when we do everything right putting them on.

I personally don't care about returns or refunds since they do still work. Hoping it was just a bad batch really, but it's still worth watching.

You should contact our customer service to check on your auto-ship order. (800)563-0161 or [email protected].

Regarding defective tapes...we've had a few complaints and the factory is investigating. Please send us the lot # of any defective items. It's in faint blue ink on the outside of each diaper.

FYI--Size Large Dry 24/7 briefs are back in stock finally at NorthShore. They had been on backorder for a few weeks due to delays with the manufacturer.

I have gotten an e-mail from ABU stating that mediums will be back in stock by mid February. They also are allowing previous customers to pre order this one time only at least that is what i got from the e-mail.

TheGazelle said:
I have gotten an e-mail from ABU stating that mediums will be back in stock by mid February. They also are allowing previous customers to pre order this one time only at least that is what i got from the e-mail.

We have all sizes in stock of 24/7 at Northshore currently.

think this in fact a very similar situation to what is happening with GPUs at the moment.

It's true, the cryptocurrency craze has expanded into nappy-currencies, where mining involves being diapered, rather than solving hashes. As with GPUs, once this currency catches on diaper prices will bulge.

i should not have canceled my order due to having too dips on hand from abu , now they have 17$ shipping extra and now there is absolute zero mediums :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back