Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoop

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I've read a lot about an ABDL store that is somewhat near my house, a little over an hour drive, and decided why not take a little trip on over since pretty much every medium ABDL diaper has been out of stock and the store had many available.

Faced my fears since this was a first for me, but the owner Bethany was a delight to deal with. The other staff were also ABDL aware and friendly and made me feel right at home. She made the entire experience amazing, talking me through different brands and diapers I haven't tried before, pros and cons to each one, it was great. She holds pretty much every ABDL diaper imaginable and they also have an entire collection of different onesies, pacifiers, cloth diapers and a ton more which was awesome to see in person!

Ended up getting 4 packs of diapers and 2 onesies!

I would totally recommend this place to anyone who happens to be in the area as it was my first "public" appearance with ABDL.

Northeast Mobility was the name of the store and I believe to access the ABDL side of their site you need to follow this link:

https://nemobility.com/abdl/

Congrats on taking that big step! Sounds like it was a really fun experience, and like you got some great products out of it as well!

I was looking into that same store when I was staying with some friends in Syracuse, New York this past summer. I was pretty impressed by their selection online, but we wound up not being able to find the time for a trip down. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience there :)

That's awesome! I didn't know that that store existed. I knew ABU has stores in Everett and Baltimore, and Tykables has one in Illinois somewhere. Can you try things on there?

I discovered this ABDL oasis in Albany last fall and had the exact great experience that you have described. Bethany is wonderful. After so many closeted years, where only my SO new my secret ABDL personality, I worked up the nerve to actually walk into an actual brick and mortar store in Albany, to buy AB diapers from a person face to face.....Yikes!
I was so happy I had decided to go, talking with Bethany was like talking with one of your friends. She offered recommendations and suggestions on the large variety of ABDL items in stock.
It was such a pleasant experience, I have since been back and each time I have bought diapers, onsies and diaper covers. I am looking forward to the next visit.

Wow great! How did you find the store? I would like to know if to see if there is one close to where I live 🙂

BabyMozart said:
That's awesome! I didn't know that that store existed. I knew ABU has stores in Everett and Baltimore, and Tykables has one in Illinois somewhere. Can you try things on there?

I just happened to come across her store after I think ABUniverse retweeted something she posted. She had a ton of samples so I'm sure that if you wanted you could try onesies, although don't quote me on that. I never owned one before so she was totally cool with opening the pack and holding it up in front of me to see if it fits. I think with diapers though she offers samples that you could probably run into the bathroom and try on as long as you paid for the sample first.

- - - Updated - - -

Uggu said:
Wow great! How did you find the store? I would like to know if to see if there is one close to where I live ��

Found her through a tweet, but on this forum as well on a couple other threads. I think that the albany store is her only location but if you are near the area, or even a little far out, I would definitely make the drive over, it was an unforgettable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back