Rearz mystery box

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone ordered the mystery box from rearz? Kind of curious as to what it may contain.

I'm also curious, I'm also not much of a gambler, seems with the 2000ml (at least I guess) description at the bottom, it just keeps me away from buying it. I don't understand why they don't just reveal what's in it. If they're clearing them out, they'd get rid of them faster when people know what they're buying.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The capacity is what's scaring me off also it wouldn't be so bad if they were a little more detailed on it but yea not much of a gambler when it comes to something like this

It's a mystery!

A mystery with low capacity ratings though is the problem prints I'm quite content with almost anything

So I took the plunge and ordered one, figured being at $1.75CAD per diaper isn't all that bad couldn't be any worse than preschools in my opinion

fleyreva said:
So I took the plunge and ordered one, figured being at $1.75CAD per diaper isn't all that bad couldn't be any worse than preschools in my opinion

Ive been debating this item myself since I ordered their mixed case before the holidays. Im running low now (Aside from the usual Tena and Attends product) so I would love to have at least some sort of idea what I was paying for. Decent price means nothing if its their nonselling offloaded stock. Part of me is thinking it is leftover stock of that floral print that they had onsale before christmas that didn't sell.

Picture of said floral print I don't recall this?

fleyreva said:
Picture of said floral print I don't recall this?

Floral Diaper

Says they only have size small now, so who knows what it includes :dunno:

So it showed up today and it turned out to be 60 pink aww so cute diapers.

Hmm...while it's a good price for the amount I can't remember hearing anyone be pleased with the Aww So Cute brand.

Price is reasonable yes but not sure that I will be overly impressed with them no front or rear elastics, and yes much like a lot of other abdl's I don't mind the girly diapers also it was a mystery box with only the choice of girl print

fleyreva said:
So it showed up today and it turned out to be 60 pink aww so cute diapers.

Ordered a month ago, same result.

Tapes are a bit lacking imo. They feel weak. Been having to use tape to secure them if I'm wearing for longer than a couple hours. (Say overnight, will have to tape)

Capacity is decent, below average but decent enough. Found the diapers to be falling apart really easy though like these were rejects. For the price (I believe i payed $70 for these?) worth it for 60 diapers though could have been better quality control.

ThirstyOryx said:
Honestly, I'm disappointed that they've only put one kind of diapers in there. In my mixed case, I got two bags of blue aww so cute. I didn't hate them, I found them to be comfortable but I didn't like the tapes.

I tried a bag of ASC and found they had a horribly "sloppy" fit.

bambinod said:
I tried a bag of ASC and found they had a horribly "sloppy" fit.

So it’s not just me then...
Of all the diapers I have tried so far, they are third worst. The absolute worst was a case of Kendall poly-backed “wings”. The tapes were almost all defective and they leaked after about 1/4 of a wetting.
The second worst was some Curity pull ups I picked up at the same time which were only very slightly more absorbent but still really bad (if they are super absorbent, I hate to see the base model). The fact that I rate modern depends higher than ASC should say something. I’ve tried worse diapers than ASC but at least they were cheap and didn’t look awful.

/rant

So if anyone is looking for some light reading: Here we go again?

Long story short: Rearz being sued by ASW for supposedly buying their product from the distributor out from under them. No surprising their mystery box is ASW diapers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back