Not an AB but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently had surgery on my leg and am getting around on crutches. My desires have been strictly DL but lately I've been fantasizing pretty hard about my wife (who doesn't know yet) diapering and taking care of me. Not as like a mommy/baby scenario, I just feel like it would be so nice. Anyone else get these kind of conflicting feelings?

I can definitely relate to you. I am also not AB but just DL with fantasies of getting taken care of, for some reason. Sometimes I hate the fact that I fantasize about being injured and needing diapers but, such as life........

I've always been 100% DL and 0% AB. Nothing strange there, sometimes it's a mix, sometimes it's not. Don't worry about it. Just because you like diapers doesn't mean you have to like being treated like a baby.

For me its mostly 100% DL but sometimes its 90% DL and 10% little , weirdly not AB though. couldn't explain why im like that either lol

I'm not much of AB either...more like a DL too, but to answer your question I sometimes can be curious myself of what it's like to be taken care of by someone. Like being diapered &/or having a diaper change by someone in person is one of the things I am curious about...but others things though...maybe not.

DL here, probably normal to wonder about things. I know my wife doesn't approve of wearing diapers but i wish it wasn't a big deal. I don't wear very often but wish i could.

I would love to be taken care of. It's one of the things I'm looking for in a partner — they would have to be positive about this kind of thing, as I've finally accepted that it's part of me and there's no changing it (even though there might be some changing of me involved, no matter who does it :p).

I've been like this for I think about a year and a half now but the funny thing is that I can't imagine a time when I wasn't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back