Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
green means in-stock in the USA:

restock_2017_01.png

Well i guess people in the medium size range are sort of out of luck for most of their diaper line up

TheGazelle said:
Well i guess people in the medium size range are sort of out of luck for most of their diaper line up

Yeah, that's my size range and it's a bit of a bummer. Having to try and be extra conservative with what I've got till they restock more.

TheGazelle said:

On the other hand though, the people looking for size small are in luck. And from what I recall reading here, that seems to be the size that suffers the most with trying to find their size in stock, or even having the option at all. A lot of adult and ABDL diapers start at size Medium.

I'm size Large, and although it's good to see the Simples in Large, I don't need any at the moment. I'm about to run out of preschool plastic however, and that's a problem. I've got plenty of thick diapers on-hand at the moment, but those aren't comfortable to wear under my work pants every day, and I rely on Preschool for that. Not sure what I will wear while waiting for ABU to restock.... :(

Seems to me like medium is one of, if not their most popular size, because it seems like medium sizes sell out first. Personally, I wear medium diaps, being 6’ 0” and about 180 pounds. It doesn’t concern me at the moment because I stocked up over the holidays, but I can understand any frustration.

I did have an opportunity to give LFB’s (Little For Big) line of four tape diapers after getting a bunch of Amazon gift cards over the holidays. While the capacity is similar to what you’d get from say a Cushies diaper, they definitely feel a little cheaper in terms of materials. The one thing they do well is keeping the absorbing material in place, even after use. They’re a few bucks cheaper per pack too, but can’t match ABU’s value buying in bulk. If anyone’s looking for a suggestion to get by with, try the LFB diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back