When are you most paranoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor said:
Diapered around family and/or engaging in a lot of impromptu bending and stretching. I often wear a onesie if I'm expecting to do home repairs or similar around those who don't know but you don't always know in advance. I could explain it now to family but I'd really rather not have to.

Same here. Bending over and my shirt rides up exposing my PUL waistband. I am trying to find a "onsie" but do not want a v-crotch with snaps. I am looking for a colored "onesie" or adult pull-on with a bit longer legs (maybe 2 - 3 inches) that still has snaps in the crotch area down the legs a bit (like a "u shape snap pattern). Any leads anyone?

I would say I'm most nervous when at work bending over and grabbing something. I have also had a friend stop by un announced while i was wearing a wet bulgy diaper under sweat pants and that got my heart rate going but most of the time i don't worry at all when I'm out and about

JOCKMAN said:
Same here. Bending over and my shirt rides up exposing my PUL waistband. I am trying to find a "onsie" but do not want a v-crotch with snaps. I am looking for a colored "onesie" or adult pull-on with a bit longer legs (maybe 2 - 3 inches) that still has snaps in the crotch area down the legs a bit (like a "u shape snap pattern). Any leads anyone?

Something like this? http://www.babykins.com/store/adult-clothing/kins-long-leg-adult-oneziet-shirt/

JOCKMAN said:
Babykin's "long leg" onesie , i dont know what colors Jenny has access to right now but if you call her or email her she will tell you.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

JOCKMAN said:

Or just buy shirts that are long enough to not ride up on you.

The only thing I'm nervous is that when I can feel my diaper is already bulky but I know there is still a space there. But I'm scared that it will leaks, even tho it rarely happens.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I get paranoid whenever I buy diapers from the grocery store. I'm a teaching assistant, and I worry that one of my students may see me buying Pull-Ups or Drynites at Sainsbury's. Worse yet, if a student with a parent catch my trying to buy.

One time, my mother caught me red-handed looking at the diaper aisle at a grocery store. Luckily, I was just looking and not buying.

I get abit nervous. But I keep going out and wearing diapers. Plus I keep saying to myself there is nothing nothing wrong with wear diaper. And that's. How.

Being nervous, self conscious makes you more noticeable to those around you. People are more interested in their own activities, and unless they are alerted by something strange they usually mind their own business. I wear a diaper and PUL pants under my clothes and concentrate on what i'm doing, not my diaper. Wearing a diaper to me is a normal activity, and helps me to relax

I will try not to think about a go. I try to get the other person to talk about themselves so their eyes are not looking around. Thank you for the advice of not thinking about diaper just work .

Aquasailor said:
I get paranoid whenever I buy diapers from the grocery store. I'm a teaching assistant, and I worry that one of my students may see me buying Pull-Ups or Drynites at Sainsbury's. Worse yet, if a student with a parent catch my trying to buy.

Parents are much less likely to recognize you than students.

When I am home alone for awhile in the summer, I have a deck that is rather secluded on my house. I set out my lounge chair, music, and a drink then strip down to only my diaper and my bra top and sunbathe. I fear falling asleep and then hearing the doorbell ring or a knock on the door.

If I am not expecting company ,I don't answer it ,then again my niehbors have a whole pack of ankle biters who like to ring the bell or bang on the windows to get my dog to bark , this year I don't think that will be a problem , I tried being nice and asking them not to they didn't listen so I finaly had to call the landlord, turned out these kids were running wild in the complex,none of them actualy lived here , it was an illegal daycare operation so they got evicted .

Have you thought about getting a camera doorbell then you could see and hear what they want without ever getting up?

I get fear when Co workers that have been mean in the past and now I can't wear around them for some reason. But right now I am wearing. Thick diapers and my confidence is growing based on i realize. Nobody gives a hoot

Tetra said:
If I am not expecting company ,I don't answer it ,then again my niehbors have a whole pack of ankle biters who like to ring the bell or bang on the windows to get my dog to bark , this year I don't think that will be a problem , I tried being nice and asking them not to they didn't listen so I finaly had to call the landlord, turned out these kids were running wild in the complex,none of them actualy lived here , it was an illegal daycare operation so they got evicted .

Have you thought about getting a camera doorbell then you could see and hear what they want without ever getting up?

Wait, ankle biters are small dogs who yip and snap due to a lack of training. And yet my question is, how can a pack of loose small dogs manage to ring your door bell?

nervous when I need to bend over and/or while wearing a not long enough shirt (it will cover through but if I bend a little, the shirt will pulls up and discovers it. That kind of shirt is what I meant) sorry for bad grammar.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
Wait, ankle biters are small dogs who yip and snap due to a lack of training. And yet my question is, how can a pack of loose small dogs manage to ring your door bell?
Sorry I use rugrats and ankle biters interchangeably .

alwayz said:
When I am home alone for awhile in the summer, I have a deck that is rather secluded on my house. I set out my lounge chair, music, and a drink then strip down to only my diaper and my bra top and sunbathe. I fear falling asleep and then hearing the doorbell ring or a knock on the door.

When I sleep in on the weekends its not too uncommon for the mailman to pound on my door wanting a signature for a package. When I'm expecting something, I set out my bathrobe so I can be somewhat decent when answering the door. I suggest you get a robe of some sort set out. They make more fashionable ("beach robes"?) for sunbathers to be more presentable than in their bathing suits.

@ ALWAYS:

No need to reply to a door bell anymore than you'd pick up on a telemarker calling you. I ignore many a doorbell, 98% of which are solicitors of some sort. If you absolutely must answer the door,
just have a robe handy on the deck with you -- simple as that. I ignore phone calls unless there is an ID and a message left for ME from a caller I KNOW.

If later challenged over WHY you didn't answer your door, just say you must have been in the shower, doing laundry, asleep, out back, in the basement, etc. You just didn't hear the knock or bell.

I figure if someone really needs to find me, they can text, leave a phone message, E-mail or snail-mail me. I'm hardly out of reach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back