Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
When do you feel the most nervous when wearing in public? For me, it's definitely going up a flight of stairs, I feel like everyone behind me gets to look straight at my butt. [emoji28] It's kind of like product placement in stores, where they put what they want you to buy right in front of you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For me it's when I am working in produce and a guy/girl is standing behind me trying to get some limes or there is too many guys and old people

I get sudden shock if I'm at work or away from home and I feel wet on the back of my pants. I hate leaks in public.

The most nervous I've been in public was actually when I was pumping gas. The station was really full, so there was a car that pulled up behind me to go next, while I stood out in the open, kinda sideways (which does not favors in hiding the bulk :sweatdrop:). It was a mom and her son too, and they seemed to be staring right at me the whole time, so it was really awkward. Needless to say I booked it outta there as soon as my car was full!

Yooo said:
When do you feel the most nervous when wearing in public? For me, it's definitely going up a flight of stairs, I feel like everyone behind me gets to look straight at my butt. [emoji28] It's kind of like product placement in stores, where they put what they want you to buy right in front of you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Take the elevator ! I have to assuming there is one .
I am never paranoid if they can tell I am wearing a diaper they are ABDL or are just one of those idiots who assume guy in wheelchair has to use diapers , for many in wheelchairs diaper is not something you want to bring up because many in wheelchairs would rather die than wear , alot depends on were you did rehab and how they treated you , some places it's a regimen of eat suppositories and diapered put back in bed three times a day some places use glycerin some places go for the explosives from day one other places teach stimulation and only move to suppositories if all else fails , some people can't feel but remain continent until on commode others don't have bowel movements at all without multiple suppositories and alot of waiting and still others like me was incontinent before I became a wheeler and will always be. As I tell people diapers in the wild are depending on your point of view from a wheelchair I look at ass all day and can usually nail any kind of diaper or effort to conceal one . These days I don't care so what I wear diapers , big deal ! Shout it from the rooftops and see if anyone cares .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I do not feel nervous wearing diapers in public. People are far more oblivious of such things than we initially assume. As far as I can tell, no one has ever noticed me wearing, and truthfully, things have gotten to the point where I wouldn't care in the unlikely event of them noticing.

I don't really get nervous when wearing anymore. The few times I am paranoid are the few times that I'm wearing and I'm around either family members or non-ABDL friends.

I used to get the most nervous when at the beach in just my diaper, but not any more.

I used to be nervous when Mom would clean my room when I was away from home. Needless to say that paranoia led to getting busted the first time.

Kind of funny when we are at home its cool. But the minute someone is there its totally a different feeling. So as people. That have been on adisc say. You have to face it. Wear your diapers. And I have found out is your family tells you diapers are wrong. Other people in town don't Carr about you. They are so busy. And not looking.

Depends (no pun) what diapers im wearing and pants of course. ABDL type diapers, truthfully, are very hard to conceal, even when wearing dark, baggy sweatpants/joggers. The side view of your ass will always reveal the bulk.

But overall, wearing to my classes under jeans definitely makes me sweat a little. I always tuck my undershirt into my pants to keep the diapers waistline hidden. Be careful though. Wearing diapers out in public will make you subtly walk and act different which could give clues to onlookers lol

ZetaSonic said:
I used to be nervous when Mom would clean my room when I was away from home. Needless to say that paranoia led to getting busted the first time.
Sorry about those dirty diapers Mom, I meant to throw them out before you cleaned my room !
Did you say that before or after they changed the locks??(LOL)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Diapered around family and/or engaging in a lot of impromptu bending and stretching. I often wear a onesie if I'm expecting to do home repairs or similar around those who don't know but you don't always know in advance. I could explain it now to family but I'd really rather not have to.

no longer worry about being seen in diapers or talking about my medical issue if asked

I get nervous if I'm very wet. I feel very wet and can't tell for sure if I'm leaking in the back and it's showing on my legs

Self conscious at work otherwise I just quit caring and do my best to keep it personal or need to know basis.

I get nervous when I am at home and someone is at the door. Then I have to improvise very quickly. I hate that.

And when I am out and driving my car or riding my bicycle, I can't help but thinking about the possibility of having an accident and ending up in the emergency room. I know people there. It would be a nightmare :eek!:

Terryboy said:
I get nervous if I'm very wet. I feel very wet and can't tell for sure if I'm leaking in the back and it's showing on my legs

I get the most worried when I have to sit down while to wet... I may be at risk of leaving a pair of wet spots on the chair. :sweatdrop:

Rob110 said:
no longer worry about being seen in diapers or talking about my medical issue if asked

Same here after a while it is not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back