Adult diapers with the tharpist

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, I talk to my tharpist today wearing about getting rid of that nervous feeling when I am at work in diapers and she said to wear your diapers alot. There is no magical way. She also ask the typically beginner diaper lover level questions . My next season will be on acceptance of diaper. After that I got to think about that one.

When I was seeing a therapist I brought up my diapers once. She seemed disinterested and it was not brought up again

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My last tharpist was a dude and he was against it i never talk about iy. But he brought it up in other issues and still made it a bad thing

Aww I'm glad this one is supportive and encourages you to do it more of its what you want.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

True. Plus this info is what people on adisc have taught me. I did sense there is why you do it feeling from her.

BTW your blog is inaccessible again.

oh shoot let me check it wait do you put check marks in for member. Can view and write?

makena43 said:
oh shoot let me check it wait do you put check marks in for member. Can view and write?

You have a support thread open right? I'd check it. I've never had this problem and don't know where the checks are (I'm on a mobile device and see the site completely differently)

And no, still can't view. I see this

tmp_2491-clip_now_20180122_155924-281466007.jpg

Okay, now try my blog. Let' get back to ideas I talk about Diapers with my tharpist. I have the acceptance.

makena43 said:
Okay, now try my blog. Let' get back to ideas I talk about Diapers with my tharpist. I have the acceptance.

We can see it again but not comment.

Now I checked all comment parts

makena43 said:
Now I checked all comment parts

Still can't comment.

I have all of it checked marked. Is there something I missed?

So far I am happy with my new tharpist. She knows I like to wear diapers and she told me the only way I will be not nerves at work while wearing a diaper and that's to wear it alot. Plus what everyone said here. Now my next questions are the acceptance and why do i feel wrong wearing diapers in public. And a bonus. Of why I feel better when females are around vs guys. If anybody. Can add to the list or better ones please. Let me know.

When I had to see a psychiatrist about diaper wearing and being gay, he wasn't very concerned about the diapers. He really didn't care and thought I'd outgrow it, something that never happened. Talking about all of that was really weird of course. I'm glad you found someone who is accepting. Perhaps this will help you accept yourself and wearing diapers. I think it gets easier over time, though the time element can sometimes take years. It did for me.

So with the questions I have is a great start. I am sensing I want the changes to occur fast. I hear people. Say it could take one year to 15 years to finally change. So any other questions I could ask. Just pass it on. Thanks dogboy

makena43 said:
So with the questions I have is a great start. I am sensing I want the changes to occur fast. I hear people. Say it could take one year to 15 years to finally change. So any other questions I could ask. Just pass it on. Thanks dogboy
It all depends on you really, it's not just ABDLs with these issues, it's also incontinent folks that deal with these thoughts except they have to "just deal with it". Some ditch diapers and go with other methods just because of that stigma. Some spend tens of thousands on surgery just to have a chance of correcting it.

Now for my experience...

I've been wearing about 24/5-6 for about 8-9 months, whole my job driving trucks is pretty accommodating to it, I still have to deal with the public on a daily basis. I've gone everywhere in padding and not once have I received any kind of negative feedback or encountered anything like that. Either people don't notice (even though I do wear pretty thick diapers like an ABU with 2 or 3 boosters), or they don't say anything because it's embarrassing to say something as well. I won't say it won't or can't happen because it does happen to some. You just have to go through with just experiencing it and going with the flow.

I don't flaunt my diapered state either. I do take precautionary measures to ensure its not totally obvious. I wear onesies to prevent sagging, peekage, or tape issues. It also keeps the diaper snug to the body and helps to utilize the most out of each diaper as well. I wear plastic pants or other waterproof pants to contain leaks if they happen. I control the flow to make sure the diaper has adequate time to absorb. I also wear pants that have a higher rise, looser fitting design so the diaper doesn't scream here I am. I used to also wear stretchy athletic underwear as well, but deemed it unnecessary when my overall confidence increased.

Confidence is the issue obviously when it comes to wearing in public. Taking these precautionary measures will boost your overall confidence and relieve the stress. Also realize that most people don't care, or are stuck to far in to their own worlds to stare at your butt to check if anyone is wearing a diaper of all things. Unless, of course, it's one of us ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I do and think just like you. My tharpist said the same as you too. I think I just need more time in public and some of the stigma came from family. Which they know and use ideas to make me stop. Last thing I will use the questions I said before for. My tharpist I was wondering if there is better questions I should be talking. Abut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back