Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I woukd like to be able ro use baby iapers more often but the dont fit. Ive heard of convert ups and taking off the plastic wrapping but does anyone know of any other ways. Thanks In advance!

Use it as a stuffer inside another diaper.

Rcramere said:
Hi, I woukd like to be able ro use baby iapers more often but the dont fit. Ive heard of convert ups and taking off the plastic wrapping but does anyone know of any other ways. Thanks In advance!
This recipe still works, but it doesn't help with the rise. Convert-Ups do help with the rise, but they add it by extending the front of the diaper, which is exactly wrong for the overwhelmingly male ABDL population. (I imagine it's quite usual for Convert-Ups wearers to miss the diaper and pee on the actual Convert-Ups instead.) I'm always playing with recipes for extenders, and have a few prospects that work by extending the back of the diaper. These do require that you purchase materials and do some assembly. A little more polish and I'll surely post the details.

There are a few other simple extender approaches to consider if you don't want to do the origami thing I linked above:
  • Buy some Walmart "Parent's Choice" diapers. The Velcro on these diapers sticks extremely well to the elastic wings, and the elastic puts up with it reasonably well. So you can very simply pull the wings off of one diaper and use them to extend the tabs on another. If all you need is to extend the tabs, it doesn't get easier than this.
  • Buy some Velcro "One-Wrap" from a fabric store, preferably the wide stuff--1.5 inches or more. It's a Velcro tape that's got very fine "hook" on one side and very fine "loop" on the other. And it's quite compatible with the Velcro on most diapers. By itself, it can be used to extend diaper tabs. The caveat to this is that you'll have the hook side against your skin. To address this, get a little bit of felt in your favorite color and stick it onto the hook side of the One-Wrap, making sure you leave about two inches of hook exposed on one end so that you can fasten to the diaper's taping panel.
  • Get a few small safety pins--or, if you're like me, a few big ones with plastic duckies on them!!--and just pin the diaper into your regular underwear. This might feel like cheating, but it's one of the most functional approaches, since you can place the diaper right where it'll be most effective for your body shape, orientation of your male anatomy (if you have that), etc. Also, when adults wear baby diapers, the diapers are often stretched skin-tight, something that doesn't feel great and doesn't work great either. With the diaper tight against your skin, there's no place for urine to temporarily pool before being absorbed, so it just leaks out. Wearing baby diapers in undies means you can relax the diapers a bit and get back some of the crotch space that allows them to function properly--unless you wear super-tight undies, of course. (Ages ago, I made several pairs of "diaper boxers" for myself. I got iron-on twill patches and ironed them onto the rears of some old, loose-fitting boxers, carefully placing them where I knew the tabs of the baby diapers would land. I then cut slots in the patches for the tabs to poke through--cause they have sharp corners, and you don't really want 'em right against your butt! A few pictures. (Not of my butt.))
I don't use the One-Wrap approach described above, but it does work pretty well, and the extenders you make will last a very long time. I have found, though, that the combination of One-Wrap and felt is a very effective way to mock up all kinds of other diaper extending approaches. Once you stick One-Wrap to felt, you pretty much have to destroy the felt to get the two apart. And this is great because...I suck at sewing! If I can find a way of making something with fabrics that takes almost no time and doesn't require sewing, I'm happy.

If I may ask: Besides miracles, what are you hoping to get from extenders that you haven't yet gotten? :)

Last edited:
Thanks ill try thoseout and post how the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back